Grossmen

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by GoChiagobears, Dec 18, 2005.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea but no one is lucky u either win or you dont and Rex moved the ball. and porky the packers are like 8th in the pass are we going to see you in the play offs? enough said. Grossman will manage the game but bring more yards in the passing game for the bears.</div>
    Why do you keep bringing the Packers into this... Congrats on the playoffs but if you don't win the Super Bowl which you won't because of a lack of a GOOD QB your tied for 2nd to last in the NFL.. The only difference is you got to see one or two more games.. I'm betting one..

Also get it through your head that if Grossman plays well these next two weeks I'll admit the Bears are contenders but if he plays like he did against Atlanta they are pretenders. At this moment they are pretenders because of their offense.. Real shame to because that defense is one of the best in years.. Next year could be different though.. You guys are very young and are going to be strong for a couple of years now. To take the next step you need a passing attack.. If Grossman wouldn't of got hurt maybe he would of made more progression but the reality is he did get hurt and he played poor against the Falcons on Sunday.</div>
    Enjoy your Bears Avatar</div>
    Ran out of things to say... haha

Better believe I'll find some player on the Bears that I loved in College.. Bernard Berrien for one..

2. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Better believe I'll find some player on the Bears that I loved in College.. Bernard Berrien for one..</div>
    Iv'e already got me a Craig Krenzel Av picked out

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Better believe I'll find some player on the Bears that I loved in College.. Bernard Berrien for one..</div>
    Iv'e already got me a Craig Krenzel Av picked out</div>
    Since he doesnt play for bears, i personally think that is out of spirit of bet, but you are on your honor. Berrian is a good choice, just make sure he is in a bears uniform [​IMG]

4. FLORIDA PACKER

I asked you about it before and you had no objection to it, The only qualifications for this bet were having an Avatar of the winning team, Krenzel in a Bears jersey qualifies correctly in my eyes.

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>I asked you about it before and you had no objection to it, The only qualifications for this bet were having an Avatar of the winning team, Krenzel in a Bears jersey qualifies correctly in my eyes.</div>
    Like i said, you are on YOUR HONOR. You know the spirit of the bet. Putting a player who played for bears for less than one season, and was horrible, and is no longer with team, is your choice. It is your conscience, not mine.

6. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

go Ahead and Take one game and say thats how good Rex is. Cause you will see a bears O that can score sunday ,count on it.

7. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Atlanta could have won that game if they didnt fumble the Interception. That fumble could have changed the tide of the game. The bears just got lucky</div>
    Oh you mean that fumbled INT that could have been prevented. You know if Jason Webster didn't hit his own player and knock the ball out of his hands and if Keion Carpenter had of just stayed on the ground after the INT instead of trying to make a play down on our own GL. What a retarded play, I was freaking out on the television when I saw that one. That whole game was a joke as far as the Falcons were concerned. They had better come out flying against the Bucs on Saturday.

FYI - This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but everything about that game still irks me and I just had to vent a little bit of the frustration. Sorry ya'll.</div>
    How can you possibly say that??????

The falcons had generated almost no offense all game and then you come out here and say that if they had of gotten the ball on their 2 yard line that they were gonna get back in it, remember they were already lossing by more than a touchdown at this stage....

I think the bears defense would have stopped them regardless, and anyway, good teams find ways to win and that is what the bears did.

I am on dolfdale's bandwagon, I was hoping they wouldnt name Schaub as the starter before that game if Vick was inhured, he can throw the ball really well

8. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoChiagobears)</div><div class='quotemain'>go Ahead and Take one game and say thats how good Rex is. Cause you will see a bears O that can score sunday ,count on it.</div>
    and if they don't..

9. FLORIDA PACKER

Do I smell another sig bet with different stipulations?

10. GoChiagobears

They will he will

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

oh FP gave me an idea...

GoChicago here's the signauter bet

If the Bears OFFENSE scores more than 17 points against the Pack I'll wear a Bear signature for one week.

If the Bears OFFENSE fails to score at least 17 points against the Pack then you have to wear a Packers signature for one week..

So since you so confident with Rex Grossman at QB what do you have to lose?

So what do you say?

12. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Atlanta could have won that game if they didnt fumble the Interception. That fumble could have changed the tide of the game. The bears just got lucky</div>
    Oh you mean that fumbled INT that could have been prevented. You know if Jason Webster didn't hit his own player and knock the ball out of his hands and if Keion Carpenter had of just stayed on the ground after the INT instead of trying to make a play down on our own GL. What a retarded play, I was freaking out on the television when I saw that one. That whole game was a joke as far as the Falcons were concerned. They had better come out flying against the Bucs on Saturday.

FYI - This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but everything about that game still irks me and I just had to vent a little bit of the frustration. Sorry ya'll.</div>
    How can you possibly say that??????

The falcons had generated almost no offense all game and then you come out here and say that if they had of gotten the ball on their 2 yard line that they were gonna get back in it, remember they were already lossing by more than a touchdown at this stage....

I think the bears defense would have stopped them regardless, and anyway, good teams find ways to win and that is what the bears did.

I am on dolfdale's bandwagon, I was hoping they wouldnt name Schaub as the starter before that game if Vick was inhured, he can throw the ball really well</div>
    Did you not read the part where I said "That whole game was a joke as far as the Falcons were concerned." I'm aware that the Falcons didn't generate much offense the whole game, I was just ranting about one play. Calm yourself.

13. GoChiagobears

ok ill do it but i dont know how to put that on here.

14. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

You take the link of the picture and put it between these:

Get it!!

15. GoChiagobears

but where at? ,lol this is confusing.

16. FLORIDA PACKER

Maybe you just oughtta call it Avatars, but what you do is go to your profile and look at the personality option(I think) then look at signature it'll be a space and then you put in the space.

By the Way Im in on this bet as well [​IMG]

17. GoChiagobears

I win the bet

18. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

I'm a man of my word.. If Rex Grossman plays he is against the Packers the Bears will not lose to any NFC Team.. I don't think anyone can beat the Colts but if an NFC team can it's (can't believe I'm saying this) the Bears if Grossman plays consistent..

19. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm a man of my word.. If Rex Grossman plays he is against the Packers the Bears will not lose to any NFC Team.. I don't think anyone can beat the Colts but if an NFC team can it's (can't believe I'm saying this) the Bears if Grossman plays consistent..</div>
    You must be rewarded for your honesty. I will not mention farve and deal in the same post til the season is over.

20. FLORIDA PACKER

someone wanna get me a Bears sig?