GT: Rockets at Heat (11/12)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by Mag, Nov 11, 2006.

1. AznxBaller

AznxBaller JBB Back...

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Those sluggish games aren't what this team needs. We need to be scoring points and blowing teams out.</div>
    A wins a win, whether you win by 1 point, or 45. It doesn't change anything with your record, so I don't really see the point in needing to blow teams out. We can win 50 games by 1 or 2 points, or win them by 30, it doesn't really matter. If it isn't broken, why fix it?

2. igotask8board

igotask8board Active Member

<font color=""Red""><u>If </u></font>we start losing games, will Hayes' finally get the recoginition/props he deserves?

3. TmacGarnett

TmacGarnett JBB JustBBall Member

I dont see how Howard is better because he cant rebound as well as Juwan. I'm hoping Bonzi plays against the Spurs for the rebounding.

4. Skiptomylue11

Skiptomylue11 JBB JustBBall Member

Hayes gets injured, which provides us a look at how Juwan will fill the minutes that Hayes would be playing.

5. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

Great game by Rockets. Yao dominated out there. Early on in the game, he was getting outdone by Shaq, but I think when Mourning came in the game, Yao gained a little confidence, and started to heat up, then he just went off and scored 34 and got 14 rebounds. Also, Chuch Hayes is the only person on the team that I think actually fights for his rebounds. Like when the ball when up high after a miss by Rockets, the game would jump against Shaq while Yao would just stand and watch. The guy was jumping for every rebound, and I remember a couple of times when he got the ball above everyone. And the guy is only 6'6''. Great game by us.

6. umair

umair "Never underestimate the heart of a champion."

If we win today against Spurs, then we take the lead in Southwest Divison. Spurs will be 5-2, and us 6-2. Both Spurs and Rockets are on a 4 game winning streak.

7. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

haven't been around a computer the last couple of days (studying), but I think we can all say Yao > Shaq now.....he's clearly the best center and possibly the best big man in the NBA right now.......as far as Miami goes, if they don't get help around D Wade they won't make it past the 2nd round....outside of Yao the rockets didn't play all that great, yet we still managed to blow them out the building.