GT: Rockets vs Jazz (11/1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by AznxBaller, Oct 31, 2006.

1. drm2dnk

drm2dnk JBB JustBBall Member

DOnt' talk about defending. Tmac got burned by Derek FISHER!!! so many times!! Tmac keeps chucking shots tooo..he needs to be more of a team player. BOozer is really good so u can't blame battier for that. Okur burned padgett. We got no inside player except for yao..Rafer cant make his shots when it counts either wtf..and head and rafer's defending on williams was pitiful..vpsan would have done better !

2. TmacGarnett

TmacGarnett JBB JustBBall Member

Better Defense and better Shot selection. I was actually mad at JVG for not playing Novak and Vspan as much as he should have. Luther also needs some of that time.

Little tidbits to keep your hopes up:
    04-05 season the rockets lost first game against Detroit went 6-11 and dominated second half

05-06 season rockets dominated Sacremento in first game of season went 3-11 and had a horrible season.(these first 14 games were with tmac and yao ming) Then they started getting better

06-05 season rockets get killed by Jazz opening night just like in detroit. What does the season have in store for us? who knows?
    I predict that we end up being 7-7 and end up with 55-60 wins.

Jazz are a good team guys. Don't worry about it.

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    I'm not too worried by this. The team didn't play badly, (at least from the box score) and keep in mind that we were without Wells, and had quite a few new players playing major minutes. The Jazz are also a playoff team too. Besides, there's 81 more games.

4. TmacGarnett

TmacGarnett JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Locke Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'm not too worried by this. The team didn't play badly, (at least from the box score) and keep in mind that we were without Wells, and had quite a few new players playing major minutes. The Jazz are also a playoff team too. Besides, there's 81 more games.</div>

Thank you. Utah Jazz are a good team. They are penciled in as 4-6 right along with us.

5. igotask8board

igotask8board Active Member

T-Mac is missing freethrows and shots. To be honest I wanted him to shoot more if it got him into rythm. He is not taking the shots he use to take. I want to see him drive more, but I guess he lost a step or doesn't want to injure his back.

Damn, Dallas lost tonight. I don't think they are going to go 0-2, but I can see us going 0-2.

Anyone want to buy 4 tickets to the home opener against Dallas? [​IMG]

6. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

I see you guys taking shots at Battier for not stopping Boozer that much, I recall early in the game Yao was on Boozer. Boozer even took Yao early on and got foul trouble on Yao, the whole reason Battier switched onto Boozer. It doesn't matter who's on Boozer, he's just really strong, doesn't matter who's on him. The only way to stop Boozer is let him shoot that 17 footer, he'll make less of those than the 5 foot floater things he does. In the long run, I see you guys being a good team getting 50 wins, just your offense just looked out of sync for a long time. T-Mac was playing 1 on 1 running circles around Harpring or AK but no team work. When he started to pass, you guys made a couple of runs and got 3's.