Guarntee the Bears won't win the North

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by porky88, Sep 18, 2005.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Not gonna happen. Thats the one guarntee I will make. Whether you like it or not it's week 2 and you won a Home game. Whoopy doooo. Lions will take the divsion unless Minny can get it's stuff together. Packers ...............

2. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I agree...right now I think Detroit takes the division. I don't know if the Vikes will get their stuff together...they need some serious help.

Anybody got some paper bags I can borrow? I'm embarrassed to be a fan. Now I know how Bears fans have felt for so many years.

3. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Keep in mind, though, its week 2 of the season. I'm not going to go into complete panic mode until the Vikings play this way through week 4.

The good news is that Tice will definitely be fired if we have a few more games like this...

4. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Ya like people are saying the packers are gonna suck...2nd game? LAST YEAR? Dumb@$$3$! hehe..No ofense.

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

When you are all wearing bears avatars, we will see who is guaranteeing stuff then

6. NivalF06

NivalF06 nfl-*****s member

I dont know what was up with Culpepper today, but damn, but I do hope the bears are semi good, i feel the bengals have had 2 struggling teams in a row and i want a challenge before we get to the really hard division match ups against the ravens steelers, not to mention the colts coming in town

7. BENGALSFREAK144

BENGALSFREAK144 nfl-*****s member

Yea, I know the Bengals will win against the Bears, our secondary will just shut down the bears...none of their WR have gone over the 100-yard mark...and ours will dominant.

8. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

yea see its the 2 second week were happy we won and because the pack and vikings lost they gotta go all out on bears and say lions gonna and when and then bengals gonna do this and that the bears
    d is good and the bengals are good but u cant sit here and say there not gonna do this we u dont have any bragin rights when u already have lost two games i aint sayin we gonna win anything it is only week 2 but the bears are doin good and pack and viking fans need to give it to the bears for once.

9. GoChiagobears

the bears D will give a challenge to bengals but on like lions fans and now bengals fans im not gonna sit here and tell u who wins we will jus see who does

10. GoChiagobears

i mean damn ur siting there sayin we aint gonna do this and u ppl have yet to win a game man that makes me mad when i am backin the pack up to what kinda crap is that

11. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BENGALSFREAK144)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea, I know the Bengals will win against the Bears, our secondary will just shut down the bears...none of their WR have gone over the 100-yard mark...and ours will dominant.</div>

Or, and this is more likely, our defense will crush your offense, and our O will do just enough, and Chad Johnson will need some pepto after game.

12. GoChiagobears

i think it will be a big game but im jus sayin packer fans and viking fans aree talkin so much smack its not even funny ur siting there 0-2

its no respect when i was respectin the packers.....

13. Bearsfan1

Dont need respect, i can live with 32 point victories

14. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Keep in mind, though, its week 2 of the season. I'm not going to go into complete panic mode until the Vikings play this way through week 4.

The good news is that Tice will definitely be fired if we have a few more games like this...</div>

If the Saints whoop the Vikes like that in week 3, THEN you can borrow my bag...lol

15. GoChiagobears

packer fans just need to stuff it till they can win a game then say something.

16. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

i see it finshing as
    1. Vikes 8-8
    2. Packers 6-10
    3. Lions 6-10
    4. Bears 5-11

17. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

hey i like the bears this season i'm rootin for them, i hope they win the division. Lets Go Bears.... they'll win the division with a 7-9 record lol

18. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not gonna happen. Thats the one guarntee I will make. Whether you like it or not it's week 2 and you won a Home game. Whoopy doooo. Lions will take the divsion unless Minny can get it's shit together. Packers ...............</div>

Porky, it's week 2.

We still have 15 more weeks to go and your talking about playoffs.

(In the whiniest voice you can make)"Playoffs............Playoffs...........we can't even win a game and you're talking about the playoffs" - Jim Mora Sr.

Sorry i had to throw that in there, that always cracked me up.

But honestly Porky, the Pack obviously have some issues to address on defense, the Lions have a shitty QB and the Vikings line is just as bad as the Texans'.

So far the Bears look the best out of the North, but again it's only week 2.

I picked the Bears D in most of my fantasy leagues.

They were stellar last year, WITH, injuries. Now they have their D healthy again, along with a descent QB/WR combo and two star RB's. I wouldn't be surprised if i they made the playoffs.

19. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

You might want to ask Joey Harrington what he thinks about that guarantee. I won't guarantee that the Bears will win the division, but I think most people are underestimating Chicago. I think they have a playoff caliber defense for sure.

[​IMG]

20. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bleedblk&gld)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not gonna happen. Thats the one guarntee I will make. Whether you like it or not it's week 2 and you won a Home game. Whoopy doooo. Lions will take the divsion unless Minny can get it's shit together. Packers ...............</div>

Porky, it's week 2.

We still have 15 more weeks to go and your talking about playoffs.

(In the whiniest voice you can make)"Playoffs............Playoffs...........we can't even win a game and you're talking about the playoffs" - Jim Mora Sr.

Sorry i had to throw that in there, that always cracked me up.

But honestly Porky, the Pack obviously have some issues to address on defense, the Lions have a shitty QB and the Vikings line is just as bad as the Texans'.

So far the Bears look the best out of the North, but again it's only week 2.

I picked the Bears D in most of my fantasy leagues.

They were stellar last year, WITH, injuries. Now they have their D healthy again, along with a descent QB/WR combo and two star RB's. I wouldn't be surprised if i they made the playoffs.</div>

Yea I know it's only week 2. I've never seen the Packers look this bad in since the early 90's. gulp......

Anyways I think Minny will take the divsion. I don't think Chicago will win it. Why Kyle Orton is a rookie and he'll loose games on his own. He was at home for the Lions game. Lets see him win some road games before Bear fans are thinking he's the real deal. Detroits probably the front runner. Joey will probably be inconsistent like he is every season. He showed that last week but the Lions will end up in 2nd I think.

Again it's only week 2 but I do know the Bears will not win the North. Thats the one Guarntee I do make.

Hey BF1 if the Bears win the North so be it but if FSU keeps rolling hahaha [​IMG]