Guarntee the Bears won't win the North

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by porky88, Sep 18, 2005.

1. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'>Simply put, myself or any of the other bears fans are not denying that minnesota could turn it around so could green bay and detriot may have just frozen in soldier field on sunday. But we are just saying from what we have seen the bears possibly look like the team to beat, every nfl analyst has them as sleepers and this defense has been one of the best in the nfl for a couple of years now. Now that they have a decent rookie qb, a running game and some targets they may stand a chance. I think from what we have seen thus far, the bears are looking the best out of the NFC North</div>

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Kyle Orton looks good. I think he could become a very good QB in the NFL. I do think that as a rookie, though, Chicago will not be able to take the division.

2. hoodie7

hoodie7 nfl-*****s member

im sure something will happen to kyle orton and he'll get a season ending injury because thats what always seems to happen with their qb...dont they have jeff blake as their back up qb tho??

3. NivalF06

NivalF06 nfl-*****s member

Jeff is there, but it doesnt even matter, Orton lost his head towards the end of his purdue season last year, and the same will follow, if the bears want any chance to win their division, which i expect and want them to do, the have to ride there good defense and strong run offense, so my vote is for them to win this division... with ease

4. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

he was hurt that year.

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont think the bears will ever play as good as they did against the lions this year. I looked at their schedule and i only see 5 more possible wins for the bears</div>

You picking against them give me a lot of confidence. Especially since, they play 2 teams that are 0-2 twice and one team they crushed 1 for 5 games(divisional no less) that they could win. This means they would auto lose all non-divisional games. Obviously the NFC north isnt good enough to beat non-divisional opponents. Just like when you said teh panthers would beat the saints [​IMG]

6. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

BF1 do you want to bet sigs for the panthers vs bears game if your so confident in your bears?

7. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>BF1 do you want to bet sigs for the panthers vs bears game if your so confident in your bears?</div>

Already bet my sig and avatar on other things. I think bears will win. I know they can lose, cuz i am not an idiot. Anyone who thinks there is no way a team can lose is just dumb.

8. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

what about just for a week

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

On Any Given Sunday!!

10. NivalF06

NivalF06 nfl-*****s member

I think the bears carolina game would be good, bears good D verse a pretty stable carolina team, might be close

11. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

i think we ate the lions for dinner and the bears bengal game will be a bear cat fight. and the panthers well i dunno about tat game to far away.