Ha-Seung-jin Photo

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by vinsanity03, May 8, 2003.

1. Kimbahp47

Kimbahp47 JBB JustBBall Member

Vinsanity can't judge

Vinsanity, quit mocking Seung-Jin's looks. First of all, look at yourself in the mirror. Second, look at yourself play basketball. I bet you can't even play for a peewee hermit basketball team.

Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror without breaking it!

[​IMG]

2. Kimbahp47

response to SCBRian

You know SCBrian, I bet Ha Seung can whoop your flabby a$$ in basketball anyday!! [​IMG]

You an SC (SUC) student? Trojan? GOod for once? Huh, your school's basketball team sucked last season. I hope for the same next March in 2004.

I would also like to say that down the road, some school will "punish" your football team too. :P

3. Kimbahp47

videos of Ha

Lost_idiot:

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">hes nowhere near as good as yao. I watched videos of him, at my korean church. very very raw. hasnt played against good competition other than junior national team games. </div>

Yeah Ha is good bro. No make fun of him, until you can prove that you can play on the NBA team. I think it took a lot of guts and hard work for him to try out for the NBA, in a foreign country.

Twinkies or sellouts like you ought to be dunked in a hoop.

4. lost_elephant

lost_elephant JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kimbahp47:</div><div class="quote_post">Lost_idiot:

Yeah Ha is good bro. No make fun of him, until you can prove that you can play on the NBA team. I think it took a lot of guts and hard work for him to try out for the NBA, in a foreign country.

Twinkies or sellouts like you ought to be dunked in a hoop.</div>

hes raw, be honest. im rooting for the guy, he WILL be good. yao said it himself. but right now he has alot of work to do. youve seen the championship game. ha played 4 minutes. in those 4 minutes he fouled yao 4 times. everyone saw it. I WANT Ha to be great, but give him a break hes 18. everyone knows he has alot of work to do. at nbadraft.net he went from top 10 to mid first round based on his performance in asian games.

5. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

So this is where the new guy survivor game is, ok.

Too easy to take cheap shots at the guy, next subject.

6. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

Why was the thread back on. it was maded 3 months ago

7. shinji3c

shinji3c JBB JustBBall Member

hi all
    i think he will be great but it would take some time...i dont think he's gonna have impact like other top rookies did. he may as well end up like Kwame Brown in Washington. His numbers are great but that's high school level and korea isn't known for it's basketball either. If he wanted to be considered to be a dominant center in NBA, his number should have doubled like 40 ppg and 20 rpg and 10 bpg since again it's high school level and i see no way - no way - that the korean high school players match up to those of U.S. But i think he has talent and that's what the source say. THey say he's 100% top rookie for 2004 and within top 10 pick. Rookies are hot these days!!

8. wil4lif92

wil4lif92 JBB Banned Member

9. mattyc

mattyc JBB JustBBall Member

To be honest, he looks a lot more....normal in the action shot rather than the mug shot.

10. BAdB0i87

BAdB0i87 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mattyc:</div><div class="quote_post">To be honest, he looks a lot more....normal in the action shot rather than the mug shot.</div>

I agree, I think they just got him at the wrong time in his mug shot.

11. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    He could never dominate because he's 7'3" and playing in Korean High Schools...How the hell could u average 10 boards?? Yao averaged 32pts,19rebs and 3 blocks per game against Chinese pros....

12. Wizk4nyc15

Wizk4nyc15 JBB JustBBall Member

He may be ugly but he got game, plus don't make fun of him, if one day he becomes a star i don't want you saying how much you like him, and how he is your favorite player.

13. Online

Online JBB JustBBall Member

In that picture on the bottom is funny, that one guys is like 4 foot and standing next to a guy that is 7 foot 2 isnt a good picture. Its funny though and yes he is kinda "Different".

14. the-messiah

the-messiah JBB JustBBall Member

you have to be kidding me...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting vinsanity03:</div><div class="quote_post">Check out how ugly this guy is.

http://nbadraft.net/profiles/haseung-jin.htm</div>

to all you people who are commenting on the way this guy looks... wtf, are you gay!? (and to be not politically correct, yes, there is something wrong with that...)

the guy has talent, wtf should it matter what he looks like!!?? this is basketball, not a beauty contest... i mean fucking really, you need male athletes to be good looking to watch the game??

the creator of this thread is an idiot.
    everyone who commented on ha seung jin being "ugly" is gay.

//
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster then any other human invention in history... ...with the possible exception of handguns and tequila.
    - Mitch Ratcliffe

15. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

^^So why stoop down to their level?

Now you match one anotehr very well, please get a room.

16. Intrepid1983

Intrepid1983 JBB JustBBall Member

Haha maybe its just a bad mug shot. Popeye Jones looks pretty ugly too.