HAHA

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Pacers fan forever, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Mar 26 2007, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>he AVERAGES 15-5-3, he doesn't "pick it up occasionally".Anybody who thinks Dunleavy is better than Jackson or Murphy is better than Harrington is either racist or ignorant. period.</div>or smart

2. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 26 2007, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>or smart</div>IMO Jackson is a better overall player than Dunleavy. Dunleavy is soft, injury prone, and inconsistant. And Harrington is definitely better than Murphy...no question.

3. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LakersFan247 @ Mar 26 2007, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>IMO Jackson is a better overall player than Dunleavy. Dunleavy is soft, injury prone, and inconsistant. And Harrington is definitely better than Murphy...no question.</div>By overall you mean complaining and techinacal fouls too, right?And Al Harrington is better in most parts than Murphy but Murphy is a much better rebounder and may changes a lot more shots on defense because of his height.

4. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 26 2007, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>By overall you mean complaining and techinacal fouls too, right?And Al Harrington is better in most parts than Murphy but Murphy is a much better rebounder and may changes a lot more shots on defense because of his height.</div>Stephen Jackson might be the biggest whiner in the league...but that doesn't change his ability on the court or his talent. I would take Harrington over Murphy in a heartbeat. Murphy is a good rebounder but Harrington is a much better shooter from the mid range and three point line as well as in the paint.

5. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 26 2007, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>By overall you mean complaining and techinacal fouls too, right?And Al Harrington is better in most parts than Murphy but Murphy is a much better rebounder and may changes a lot more shots on defense because of his height.</div>Murphy, changing shots? He leaves the lane wide open, never has blocked a shot in his last two years as a Warrior and never challenged one either. As for rebounding, they are equal. I've explained it a million times, your rebounds are dictated by the other players around you.

6. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

7. VC3

VC3 BBW Member

S-Jack gets ejected ONE game and you get happy? LMFAO. Kids these days... many of them are stupid...Also, its so funny to see you say that the gaycers have a better history than the Warriors. Ballaholic already covered that though. And its not about how many times you make the playoffs, its about how far you go smartass... [​IMG]

8. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VC3 @ Mar 26 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>S-Jack gets ejected ONE game and you get happy? LMFAO. Kids these days... many of them are stupid...Also, its so funny to see you say that the gaycers have a better history than the Warriors. Ballaholic already covered that though. And its not about how many times you make the playoffs, its about how far you go smartass... [​IMG]</div>I have no idea who the f*ck you are but whatever:Jackson gets ejected every game pretty much.The Pacers have a better history. The Warriors have missed the playoffs 9 STRAIGHT times.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CABANGBANG @ Mar 26 2007, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Murphy, changing shots? He leaves the lane wide open, never has blocked a shot in his last two years as a Warrior and never challenged one either. As for rebounding, they are equal. I've explained it a million times, your rebounds are dictated by the other players around you.</div>Oh, who is rebounding over Harrington? The beird man? I don't think so since he's in foul trouble most of the time.Murphy has been playing much better defense as a Pacer - better defense than Harrington or Jackson ever played. I'd suggest you watch a game or two. Plus JO always has his back so he can gamble more.

9. VC3

VC3 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 26 2007, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have no idea who the f*ck you are but whatever:Jackson gets ejected every game pretty much.The Pacers have a better history. The Warriors have missed the playoffs 9 STRAIGHT times.Oh, who is rebounding over Harrington? The beird man? I don't think so since he's in foul trouble most of the time.Murphy has been playing much better defense as a Pacer - better defense than Harrington or Jackson ever played. I'd suggest you watch a game or two. Plus JO always has his back so he can gamble more.</div>Who am I? Im Spiderman. :winkglasses:

10. Pacers fan forever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VC3 @ Mar 27 2007, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Who am I? Im Spiderman. :winkglasses:</div>[​IMG]

11. VC3

VC3 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 26 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG]</div>Nope. My spidey senses are tingling right now. Its telling me the Pacers are no better than to Warriors and that ejections are not funny at all :happy0144:

12. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Jackson gets ejected every game pretty much.</div>You do realize that Jackson has been ejected a total of 6 games his entire career, right?

13. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VC3 @ Mar 26 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>S-Jack gets ejected ONE game and you get happy? LMFAO. Kids these days... many of them are stupid...Also, its so funny to see you say that the gaycers have a better history than the Warriors. Ballaholic already covered that though. And its not about how many times you make the playoffs, its about how far you go smartass... [​IMG]</div>VC brings a good point here. You could get in the playoffs easily as a number 8 seed, but when you play against the number one seed and get swept, then you can't talk at all.

14. jonesboyz

jonesboyz BBW Member

SOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH PWNAGE!!!! [​IMG]

15. Pacers fan forever

I don't consider myself owned when it's obvious what a fluke your team is.

16. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tHe_pEsTiLeNcE @ Mar 29 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You do realize that Jackson has been ejected a total of 6 games his entire career, right?</div>I notice that he is ignoring this post. But For sure Jackson and Harrington are better playrs then Dunleavy and Murphy. He's probably just jealous cause his team isn't as good without them. Don't forget that the west is stronger then the east. And its harder for teams to make the plays or the past the 1st round with teams like Dallas, Phoenix and SanAntonio.

17. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

pacersfan, the warriors are better than the pacers this year, warriors have a good chance at making the playoffs and the pacers have a good chance of firing there coach just leave it at that for now ok cause I don't see the point in bringing up the past. btw jackson >> dunleavly easy IMO :dribble:

18. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 29 2007, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't consider myself owned when it's obvious what a fluke your team is.</div>A fluke? The Warriors have been one of the three or four most injury plagued teams in the league this year and are still in the playoff race. In a normal season, with a normal amount of injuries (granted that baron will miss 30+ games per season), the warriors make the playoffs easily. And they're the second youngest team in the league, with no regulars over 27 years old. I don't see how they're a fluke, they have all new players who are young and a new coach. There is no evidence that they won't improve for the next 5 years.

19. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

tehcnicals = 1 point at most

20. VC3

VC3 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AiRuPtHeRe? @ Mar 29 2007, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>VC brings a good point here. You could get in the playoffs easily as a number 8 seed, but when you play against the number one seed and get swept, then you can't talk at all.</div>I know my stuff. [​IMG]