Hartwell finished

Discussion in 'NFC South' started by JustBry07, Oct 10, 2005.

1. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Hartwell's out for the season with a torn right Achilles' tendon. Now we're left with the rookie Michael Boley and Ike Reese. I'm not sure about either of these guys, even though I wasn't as impressed with Hartwell as I thought I was going to be I still think he's better than the other 2 options.

Brooking could move over to MLB, and have Reese or Boley play WLB along with Williams over on the other side. It's an option that apparently is being looked at, it will interesting to see how this is handled.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/ATL/8949178

2. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Maybe Atlanta should start looking at acquiring LaVar Arrington for cheap?

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Huge lost of the Falcons. I think they'll be ok but Hartwell is no doubt one of their better defensive players especially coming over from Baltimore.

4. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Huge lost of the Falcons. I think they'll be ok but Hartwell is no doubt one of their better defensive players especially coming over from Baltimore.</div>

And what has he have done so far...

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Huge lost of the Falcons. I think they'll be ok but Hartwell is no doubt one of their better defensive players especially coming over from Baltimore.</div>

And what has he have done so far...</div>

Hartwell was and is a good player. He was over shadowed by Ray Lewis. As the starting MLB I am not sure. You don't see them scoring TD's but he was a solid player for them in the middle and will be missed. It's not like there losing a backup MLB. Any starter lost to a injury is a huge lost. Especially when you invested in him. In fact he racked up a couple 100 tackle seasons in Baltimore. He's no scrub!

6. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Thats two huge season ending injuries for the NFC South this weekend. Hartwell was a beast in the middle. He is gonna be missed in the running game