Politics HATE-FILLED, UNBALANCED HEROES OF THE LEFT

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Nice doggy

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Fox News?

3. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Since it's heavily documented, perhaps you could share a link from a credible source with us.

BonesJones likes this.
  4. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

Here's the link to the Jewish Press endorsement. Is it still fake news if it's from the literal pages of the direct source?

MARIS61 likes this.
  5. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Alec Baldwin’s alleged victim says he's 'sore' but will 'be fine' following parking spot altercation
    By Olivia Benismon, Amanda Woods | New York Post

He survived the Boston Marathon bombing — and the Bloviator!

The man who Alec Baldwin allegedly socked in the face over a parking spot told us he’s “recovering” from his run-in with the tough-guy thespian.

Wojciech Cieszkowski — an avid runner who ran the Boston Marathon in 2013 — had no visible bruise marks on his face when he answered the door at his Pearl River, N.Y. home.

“You know, sore, but I’ll be fine,” he said.

The 49-year-old was tight-lipped about the alleged encounter and about Baldwin, 60, except to say that he’s “seen him [on SNL] a few times”

When asked if he’d watch Baldwin’s take on President Trump on the show again, he said, “I can’t say for now,” before driving off.

An unidentified Baldwin relative was holding a parking spot for the actor’s black Cadillac SUV on East 10th Street in Manhattan Friday afternoon when a driver in a black Saab swooped in and took the spot away, cops said.

When the Saab driver — police have not identified Cieszkowski as the alleged victim — hopped out to feed the meter, the hothead actor went ballistic on him, cops and witnesses said.

Yelling escalated to shoving, and finally the tantrum-throwing thespian, 60, allegedly belted Cieszkowski.

Baldwin was released from police custody at around 4 p.m. with a desk appearance ticket for assault and harassment charges. In a tweet from the account for his family’s foundation, he denied punching anyone, claiming that “the assertion that I punched anyone over a parking spot is false.”

Cieskowski’s car — the same make and model involved in the incident — was parked in his driveway Saturday. The front of his home was still decorated for Halloween.

Cieszkowski told Patch in 2013 that he heard the blasts when two bombs went off near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

He’s also a member of the Rockland Road Runners, and he had a marathon sticker with “26.2” on his Saab’s rear window.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  6. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
  7. Rastapopoulos

Rastapopoulos Well-Known Member

Ballin'
    Somebody show that man how to turn off caps lock.

8. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    There are several handicapped people on here who have extreme reading-comprehension difficulties.

Studies show beginning readers progress quicker when first given only capital letters to process.

Why do you hate the handicapped? :dunno:

9. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

OMG, when will these horrors end?!?

10. julius

singer songwriter
    making jokes about people here, using people with disabilities as some kind of slam (and that is exactly what you're doing no matter what kind of horse shit spin you and anyone else gives it), says a lot more about what kind of man you are, than it does about anyone here.

Congrats on showing your true colors.

11. Further

Further Guy

Stuff doer
    I have a lot of Jewish relatives in Florida and ALL of them are voting Gillum!

Baldwin - who gives a fuck?

12. julius

singer songwriter
    Conservatives/Republicans are soooooooo desperate for Hollywood's approval that to them, when someone on "the left" who is in hollywood acts out, they go nuts.

Most of the progressive/liberals I know don't actually give two shits about hollywood.

Further likes this.
  13. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Oh no. I don't think so julius. I just hate it when one of them goes out and says dumb shit things. It is just too hard then to watch them play a part with the dumb shit stuff still interfering with the bit they play.

MARIS61 likes this.
  14. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    And yet they do everything the stars tell them.

Every time.

15. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    When an actor publicly destroys his credibility, he is no longer credible in a role.

MarAzul likes this.
  16. julius

singer songwriter
    Sorry, I meant the party, not the normal every day republicans/conservatives.

MARIS61 and MarAzul like this.
  17. julius

singer songwriter
    says the guy who posts nutjob crackpot posts from fox news....

18. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    ABC News reporter Palmeri: Alec Baldwin once told me 'I hope you choke to death'
    By Joe Concha - 11/02/18 06:58 PM EDT

[​IMG]
    © Getty Images
    ABC News White House Correspondent Tara Palmeri revealed that Alec Baldwin once told her "I hope you choke to death" when she was on assignment for the New York Post, according to a Friday afternoon tweet.

Palmeri's tweet came after the actor's arrest and charge for misdemeanor assault in a fight over a parking spot.

"Alec Baldwin also told me 'I hope you choke to death' when I was on assignment, staking out his house," Palmeri wrote of an incident that she said happened in 2013 when she was a reporter for the Post.

Alec Baldwin also told me "I hope you choke to death" when I was on assignment, staking out his house https://t.co/JAgMkGGwDM

— Tara Palmeri (@tarapalmeri) November 2, 2018
    Palmeri alleged that Baldwin also grabbed her arm. The Post said the reporter played an audio recording of the actor's threat to the New York City Police Department (NYPD).

Baldwin's talent agency CAA did not immediately reply to a request for comment from Baldwin from The Hill.

On Friday, an NYPD spokeswoman said that a dispute over a parking spot allegedly resulted in a man being punched after getting into the space Baldwin wanted.

“Upon arrival, officers observed a 49-years-old male conscious and alert with injury to his left jaw,” the NYPD said in a statement.

The man was taken to a local hospital and is listed in stable condition, officials said.

The actor and talk show host, whose credits include "Glengarry Glen Ross" and is most recently known for his Emmy-winning portrayal of President Trump on "Saturday Night Live," has had run-ins with reporters and photographers before.

In Nov. 2013, Baldwin called a photographer a gay slur that was caught on camera on a New York City street. The incident led to the cancellation of his MSNBC program, "Up Late" a short time later. The program had lasted less than two months.

Baldwin is currently hosting "The Alec Baldwin Show" on ABC, which has been seeing low ratings since launching earlier this year.

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.
  19. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Saw this coming even before he punched anybody. :moresleep:

Alec Baldwin demoted to Saturday by ABC amid arrest, low ratings

By Brian Flood | Fox News

ABC quietly announced on Election Night that “The Alec Baldwin Show” would move from its prestigious timeslot on Sunday evenings to a less desirable Saturday night spot, amid disappointing ratings and negative media attention surrounding the hot-headed thespian.

Repeats of “Shark Tank” will replace Baldwin’s beleaguered talk show on Sunday at 10 p.m. “The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special” and “The Sound of Music” will also air on Sunday nights. “The Alec Baldwin Show” returns Dec. 8 in its new timeslot -- 10 p.m. ET on Saturdays.

Variety – a leading Hollywood trade publication – said “ABC has all but pulled the plug” on the show, pointing to the program's dismal ratings. Variety noted Baldwin’s show is “one of ABC’s lowest-rated programs” and its last episode only attracted 1.5 million viewers.

“The show has failed to find a significant audience,” Variety’s Joe Otterson wrote.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...es-hot-head-host-following-arrest-low-ratings

20. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

The fact that you think Alec Baldwin is a 'hero of the left' is pretty amusing.

barfo