Politics HATE-FILLED, UNBALANCED HEROES OF THE LEFT

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Nov 2, 2018.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Seriously, when you and Maris get your forum up and running let me know! I will totally join.

BonesJones likes this.
  2. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I provided a link.

3. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Wow.

'Broth of Legionella' remark about GOP colleague's kin gets Democrat in hot water in Illinois
    By Louis Casiano | Fox News
    [​IMG]
    Illinois state Rep. Stephanie Kifowit, D-Aurora, is facing calls to resign after remarks directed at a Republican colleague. (Illinois General Assembly)

A Democratic state lawmaker in Illinois is facing calls to resign after saying Tuesday she wanted to mix a “broth of Legionella” bacteria to infect the "loved one" of her Republican colleague.

The remark by state Rep. Stephanie Kifowit, directed at GOP Rep. Peter Breen, came amid a heated debate over a bill aimed at helping families of those who died or became sickened by a Legionnaires’ outbreak at a state-run veterans home.

The Republican had raised questions about the details and cost of the plan, which Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner had vetoed. It called for raising the cap on damages the state could pay in civil cases from $100,000 to $2 million, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

“And, yes, we know the personal injury lawyers are going to make out like bandits, which they tend to do anytime they come to the General Assembly,” Breen said.

That prompted the Democrat, who co-sponsored the proposal, to lash out at him.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die,” she said.

“To the representative from Lombard, I would like to make him a broth of Legionella and pump it into the water system of his loved one so that they can be infected, they can be mistreated, they can sit and suffer by getting aspirin instead of being properly treated and ultimately die.”

— Illinois state Rep. Stephanie Kifowit, D-Aurora
    From his microphone, Breen accused Kifowit of wishing death on his family.

Later, Kifowit, a Marine Corps veteran, took to Twitter and the floor to say her comments were misinterpreted, and that she “quite clearly” wanted him to imagine “if it was your family, hypothetically speaking.”

Republican Rep. Jeanne Ives also took offense to Kifowit’s remarks, the Chicago Tribune reported.

“How dare you. How dare you concoct up some sort of story about brewing up some batch of Legionella and having him feed it to his family,” Ives said. “How dare you take the discussion and the debate about a very serious bill that has a huge cost consequence on both sides, both for the victim and the state taxpayers. How dare you take an honest debate about an issue and then wish death on my colleague Peter Breen, his wife and his two adopted kids.”

In a tweet, the Illinois Republican Party called on Kifowit to resign.

The Illinois House of Representatives later voted 71-36 to override Rauner’s veto, the Sun-Times reported. The bill was passed earlier this year and meant to help the families of 14 people who died and dozens who became ill from a Legionnaires' outbreak at the Illinois Veteran Home in Quincy, about 280 miles southwest of Chicago.

A least a dozen lawsuits claiming negligence by the state have been filed since Legionnaires’ disease outbreaks beginning in 2015 at the post-Civil War-era facility.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/il...teria-into-republican-colleagues-water-supply

4. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

And it's funny how unaware they are...

5. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

Sounds very republicanny.

6. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    CNN drops Marc Lamont Hill after anti-Israel remarks at UN spark backlash

By Samuel Chamberlain, Brian Flood | Fox News
    CNN announced Thursday that it had fired commentator Marc Lamont Hill after he gave a speech at the United Nations in which he used language critics describe as a dog whistle advocating the elimination of Israel.

"Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN," a spokesperson for the cable network told Fox News.

Hill had come under criticism for his remarks during a Wednesday meeting of the Committee on the Exercise of the Inalienable Rights of the Palestinian People in observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. He accused the Israeli government of “normalizing settler colonialism" and called for a "free Palestine from the river to the sea," a remark that got applause from participating diplomats.

At one point, Hill poured himself some water and told participants that he just got off a flight from “Palestine” and that “I was boycotting the Israeli water so I was unable to quench my thirst.”

“If we are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian people, we must recognize the right of an occupied people to defend itself," Hill said during a portion of his speech comparing the Palestinian movement with the American civil-rights movement. " We must prioritize peace, but we must not romanticize or fetishize it."

On Thursday morning, Hill attempted to defend his remarks on Twitter. He wrote: "In my speech, I talked about the need to return to the pre-1967 borders, to give full rights to Palestinian citizens of Israel, and to allow right of return. No part of this is a call to destroy Israel. It’s absurd on its face."

But others noted that the phrase "from the river to the sea" is used regularly by numerous anti-Israel groups, including the terror group Hamas. Hill responded by claiming that the phrase "precedes Hamas by more than 50 years" and "has a variety of meanings."

Anne Bayefsky, director of the Touro Institute on Human Rights and the Holocaust and president of Human Rights Voices, told Fox News that Hill’s speech was an "especially obscene U.N. moment that reveals the true nature of the anti-Israel and anti-Jewish animus of the modern United Nations."

“Hill's call at the United Nations for the destruction of the Jewish state was not some accident," Bayefsky added. "He didn't misspeak. He was an invited guest. He was the only person invited to speak as 'the' representative of 'civil society.' When he ended his extraordinary tirade with 'Give us a free Palestine from the river to the sea' his words were met by a round of applause. The only applause for any speaker."

Hill is also a professor of media studies and urban education at Temple University in Philadelphia and previously taught at Morehouse College in Atlanta and Columbia University in New York.

In a statement, Temple spokesman Brandon Lausch said Hill "does not represent Temple University and his views are his own. However, we acknowledge that he has a constitutionally protected right to express his opinion as a private citizen."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ont-coincide-with-networks-anti-hate-coverage

7. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Washington state Women's March disbands in protest of national leaders' links to alleged anti-Semitism

By Frank Miles | Fox News

Linda Sarsour accused of enabling sexual harassment

A state chapter of the Women’s March is ending its group in protest of the national leadership’s troubling links to alleged anti-Semitism.

“It’s heartbreaking. Whenever you create something that literally changed your life, it’s really hard to walk away from it,” Angie Beem, a Spokane Valley resident who served as board president of Women’s March Washington, told The Spokesman-Review late last week.

Beem said she disbanded the progressive group over its continued alliance with the Nation of Islam and its leader Louis Farrakhan, who has come under fire for many years over his comments that critics have decried as anti-Semitic.

Last year, Linda Sarsour, one of the national group’s founders, who didn’t return Fox News’ request for comment, blamed “the Jewish media” for her and Farrakhan’s controversial reputation and pushed back against any accusations of anti-Semitism.

FARRAKHAN LEADS 'DEATH TO AMERICA' CHANT IN IRAN

The news outlet reported that the local group in Washington last month put out a statement denouncing anti-Semitism, transphobia and any groups supporting those prejudices.

Teresa Shook, a retired lawyer who was behind the nationwide women’s march following the election of President Trump, published a statement last month urging the current leaders of the movement to step aside.

“In opposition to our Unity Principles, they have allowed anti-Semitism, anti-LBGTQIA sentiment and hateful, racist rhetoric to become a part of the platform by their refusal to separate themselves from groups that espouse these racist, hateful beliefs,” she wrote on Facebook.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/womens-m...r-alleged-anti-semitism-of-its-national-group

8. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    More Fox News, LOL.

9. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Rashida Tlaib accused of anti-Semitic slur, days after profane anti-Trump tirade

By Gregg Re | Fox News

Less than a week after issuing a profanity-infused call to impeach President Trump on her first day in office, Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib is under fire from Republican politicians and commentators for openly posting what they call an anti-Semitic slur on Twitter.

Tlaib, responding to a post by Vermont Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders, suggested that Senate Republicans were more loyal to Israel than the U.S., amid a report that GOP leaders were planning to introduce a bill that would punish companies that participate in the so-called "Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions" (BDS) movement against Israel.

"They forgot what country they represent," Tlaib, a Palestinian-American who made history last week by becoming one of the two first Muslim women congresswomen, wrote. "This is the U.S. where boycotting is a right & part of our historical fight for freedom & equality. Maybe a refresher on our U.S. Constitution is in order, then get back to opening up our government instead of taking our rights away."

Sanders' post had criticized Senate Republicans for planning to introduce the "Strengthening America’s Security in the Middle East Act of 2019," a pro-Israel series of bills, instead of legislation to end the ongoing partial federal government shutdown, which entered its 17th day on Monday.

The package of legislation included provisions reauthorizing the United States-Jordan Defense Cooperation Act of 2015, and providing for new sanctions against Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria.

One of the bills in the package, the Rubio-Manchin Combating BDS Act of 2018, also would "increase protections for state and local governments in the United States that decide to divest from, prohibit investment in, and restrict contracting with companies knowingly engaged in commerce-related or investment-related BDS activity targeting Israel," according to Senate Republicans.

Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, one of the Republican senators to introduce the bill, immediately called Tlaib's post an "anti-Semitic line" that perpetuates a longstanding "dual loyalty" conspiracy that holds that Israel effectively controls Washington politicians.

The accusation that Jewish politicians could be vulnerable to having "dual loyalties" has been made for centuries, and has been seen widely as a religious-based attack intent on undermining their leadership.

Rubio further suggested that the real reason Democrats were criticizing Republicans for introducing the pro-Israel bill is that "a significant # of Senate Democrats now support #BDS & Dem leaders want to avoid a floor vote that reveals that."

In addition to Sanders, who caucuses with Democrats, Maryland Democratic Sens. Ben Cardin and Chris Van Hollen have called on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., to resolve the shutdown before pressing on with a vote on the pro-Israel bill.

"The shutdown is not the reason Senate Democrats don’t want to move to Middle East Security Bill," Rubio wrote, noting that "a huge argument" had broken out last week over the issue.

There are visible signs that Tlaib's approach may be becoming more mainstream among the Democratic Party's progressive wing. The other Muslim woman to make history by winning her election with Tlaib last year, Minnesota Democratic Rep. Illhan Omar, tweeted in 2012 that "Israel has hypnotized the world." Omar added: "May Allah awaken the peoople and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

Other commentators similarly sounded the alarm about Tlaib's comments, and noted that the media reaction was conspicuously minimal. (Trump, late last year, was lambasted repeatedly in the media for allegedly issuing anti-Semitic "dog whistles" because of his criticisms of liberal billionaire George Soros.)

"Oddly, many of those who hear dog whistles for a living aren't exactly perking up at Tlaib accusing her critics of dual loyalty," Washington Free Beacon editor Alex Griswold wrote on Twitter. "Nor, for that matter, did they have much to say about Omar's 'Israel has hypnotized the world' tweet."

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro went further, alleging in an op-ed that "Democrats have soured on Israel and warmed to anti-Semitism."

[​IMG]
    Steve Scalise wants to see Ocasio-Cortez stand up to her 'radical' Twitter followers after threats made against him
    Rep. Steve Scalise shut down a Twitter debate on taxes with Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez after at least three commenters made references to the 2017 Virginia baseball practice shooting. The House Republican reacts on 'Fox & Friends.'

"The truth is that the Democratic Party has been flirting with, and in some cases openly embracing, anti-Semitism for years," Shapiro wrote. "That’s why top members of the Democratic Party continue to kowtow to open anti-Semites like Linda Sarsour and Louis Farrakhan; it’s why the Democrats booed Jerusalem in the 2012 Democratic National Committee platform; it’s why the Obama administration routinely played public relations arm for the Iranian government; it’s why no major Democrat will go on record condemning Tlaib or Ilhan Omar."

MEDIA SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVE THAT CONSERVATIVES WERE OFFENDED BY OCASIO-CORTEZ DANCING

Tlaib was photographed last week wearing Palestinian robes with Sarsour, a proponent of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan has compared Jews to termites and praised Hitler.

Late last year, Tlaib publicly bucked Democratic Party leaders by openly endorsing a one-state solution in the Middle East and calling for reduced military aid to Israel.

“It has to be one state," Tlaib told In These Times magazine. "Separate but equal does not work. I’m only 42 years old, but my teachers were of that generation that marched with Martin Luther King. This whole idea of a two-state solution, it doesn’t work.”

Tlaib's comments on Israel threatened to create new headaches for Democrats already wrangling to control the party's fresh new progressive wing. During a progressive MoveOn.org reception Thursday night, Tlaib drew widespread condemnation by calling for Trump's impeachment using vulgar language as her son looked on.

"People love you and you win," Tlaib shouted. "And when your son looks at you and says, 'Momma, look you won. Bullies don't win.' And I said, 'Baby, they don't, because we’re gonna go in there and we’re gonna impeach the mother****er.'”

[​IMG]
    Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) poses with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for a ceremonial swearing-in picture on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., January 3, 2019. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts - RC1717918ED0

The next day, Tlaib stood by her comments but repeatedly attempted to avoid reporters asking her to clarify her remarks.

Speaking at the White House, Trump called Tlaib's comments "disgraceful" and said she had "dishonored herself and dishonored her family." But Democrats offered a muted reaction, with some offering support for Tlaib.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, speaking on CNN, remarked on Friday: “I don't like really like that kind of language. But more to the point, I disagree with what she said. It is too early to talk about that intelligently. We have to follow the facts." The Judiciary committee would oversee any impeachment proceedings against Trump.

But New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted that criticism of Tlaib' remarks was "Republican hypocrisy at its finest" given Trump's rhetoric, adding that "GOP lost entitlement to policing women’s behavior a long time ago."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, sitting on an MSNBC panel, largely agreed.

"I probably have a generational reaction to it," Pelosi said. "But in any event, I'm not in the censorship business. I don't like that language, I wouldn't use that language. I don’t … establish any language standards for my colleagues, but I don’t think it’s anything worse than what the president has said."

She added, "Generationally, that would not be language I would use, but nonetheless, I don’t think we should make a big deal of it."

Tlaib's office did not return Fox News' request for comment.

10. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

The problem with that is, of course, that there aren't any Republican Jewish senators.

barfo

11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Rashida Tlaib accused of anti-Semitic slur, days after profane anti-Trump tirade

By Gregg Re | Fox News

Less than a week after issuing a profanity-infused call to impeach President Trump on her first day in office, Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib is under fire from Republican politicians and commentators for openly posting what they call an anti-Semitic slur on Twitter.

Tlaib, responding to a post by Vermont Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders, suggested that Senate Republicans were more loyal to Israel than the U.S., amid a report that GOP leaders were planning to introduce a bill that would punish companies that participate in the so-called "Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions" (BDS) movement against Israel.

"They forgot what country they represent," Tlaib, a Palestinian-American who made history last week by becoming one of the two first Muslim women congresswomen, wrote. "This is the U.S. where boycotting is a right & part of our historical fight for freedom & equality. Maybe a refresher on our U.S. Constitution is in order, then get back to opening up our government instead of taking our rights away."

Sanders' post had criticized Senate Republicans for planning to introduce the "Strengthening America’s Security in the Middle East Act of 2019," a pro-Israel series of bills, instead of legislation to end the ongoing partial federal government shutdown, which entered its 17th day on Monday.

The package of legislation included provisions reauthorizing the United States-Jordan Defense Cooperation Act of 2015, and providing for new sanctions against Bashar al-Assad's regime in Syria.

One of the bills in the package, the Rubio-Manchin Combating BDS Act of 2018, also would "increase protections for state and local governments in the United States that decide to divest from, prohibit investment in, and restrict contracting with companies knowingly engaged in commerce-related or investment-related BDS activity targeting Israel," according to Senate Republicans.

Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, one of the Republican senators to introduce the bill, immediately called Tlaib's post an "anti-Semitic line" that perpetuates a longstanding "dual loyalty" conspiracy that holds that Israel effectively controls Washington politicians.

The accusation that Jewish politicians could be vulnerable to having "dual loyalties" has been made for centuries, and has been seen widely as a religious-based attack intent on undermining their leadership.

Rubio further suggested that the real reason Democrats were criticizing Republicans for introducing the pro-Israel bill is that "a significant # of Senate Democrats now support #BDS & Dem leaders want to avoid a floor vote that reveals that."

In addition to Sanders, who caucuses with Democrats, Maryland Democratic Sens. Ben Cardin and Chris Van Hollen have called on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., to resolve the shutdown before pressing on with a vote on the pro-Israel bill.

"The shutdown is not the reason Senate Democrats don’t want to move to Middle East Security Bill," Rubio wrote, noting that "a huge argument" had broken out last week over the issue.

There are visible signs that Tlaib's approach may be becoming more mainstream among the Democratic Party's progressive wing. The other Muslim woman to make history by winning her election with Tlaib last year, Minnesota Democratic Rep. Illhan Omar, tweeted in 2012 that "Israel has hypnotized the world." Omar added: "May Allah awaken the peoople and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

Other commentators similarly sounded the alarm about Tlaib's comments, and noted that the media reaction was conspicuously minimal. (Trump, late last year, was lambasted repeatedly in the media for allegedly issuing anti-Semitic "dog whistles" because of his criticisms of liberal billionaire George Soros.)

"Oddly, many of those who hear dog whistles for a living aren't exactly perking up at Tlaib accusing her critics of dual loyalty," Washington Free Beacon editor Alex Griswold wrote on Twitter. "Nor, for that matter, did they have much to say about Omar's 'Israel has hypnotized the world' tweet."

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro went further, alleging in an op-ed that "Democrats have soured on Israel and warmed to anti-Semitism."

[​IMG]
    Steve Scalise wants to see Ocasio-Cortez stand up to her 'radical' Twitter followers after threats made against him
    Rep. Steve Scalise shut down a Twitter debate on taxes with Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez after at least three commenters made references to the 2017 Virginia baseball practice shooting. The House Republican reacts on 'Fox & Friends.'

"The truth is that the Democratic Party has been flirting with, and in some cases openly embracing, anti-Semitism for years," Shapiro wrote. "That’s why top members of the Democratic Party continue to kowtow to open anti-Semites like Linda Sarsour and Louis Farrakhan; it’s why the Democrats booed Jerusalem in the 2012 Democratic National Committee platform; it’s why the Obama administration routinely played public relations arm for the Iranian government; it’s why no major Democrat will go on record condemning Tlaib or Ilhan Omar."

MEDIA SPREAD FALSE NARRATIVE THAT CONSERVATIVES WERE OFFENDED BY OCASIO-CORTEZ DANCING

Tlaib was photographed last week wearing Palestinian robes with Sarsour, a proponent of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan has compared Jews to termites and praised Hitler.

Late last year, Tlaib publicly bucked Democratic Party leaders by openly endorsing a one-state solution in the Middle East and calling for reduced military aid to Israel.

“It has to be one state," Tlaib told In These Times magazine. "Separate but equal does not work. I’m only 42 years old, but my teachers were of that generation that marched with Martin Luther King. This whole idea of a two-state solution, it doesn’t work.”

Tlaib's comments on Israel threatened to create new headaches for Democrats already wrangling to control the party's fresh new progressive wing. During a progressive MoveOn.org reception Thursday night, Tlaib drew widespread condemnation by calling for Trump's impeachment using vulgar language as her son looked on.

"People love you and you win," Tlaib shouted. "And when your son looks at you and says, 'Momma, look you won. Bullies don't win.' And I said, 'Baby, they don't, because we’re gonna go in there and we’re gonna impeach the mother****er.'”

[​IMG]
    Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) poses with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for a ceremonial swearing-in picture on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., January 3, 2019. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts - RC1717918ED0

The next day, Tlaib stood by her comments but repeatedly attempted to avoid reporters asking her to clarify her remarks.

Speaking at the White House, Trump called Tlaib's comments "disgraceful" and said she had "dishonored herself and dishonored her family." But Democrats offered a muted reaction, with some offering support for Tlaib.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, speaking on CNN, remarked on Friday: “I don't like really like that kind of language. But more to the point, I disagree with what she said. It is too early to talk about that intelligently. We have to follow the facts." The Judiciary committee would oversee any impeachment proceedings against Trump.

But New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted that criticism of Tlaib' remarks was "Republican hypocrisy at its finest" given Trump's rhetoric, adding that "GOP lost entitlement to policing women’s behavior a long time ago."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, sitting on an MSNBC panel, largely agreed.

"I probably have a generational reaction to it," Pelosi said. "But in any event, I'm not in the censorship business. I don't like that language, I wouldn't use that language. I don’t … establish any language standards for my colleagues, but I don’t think it’s anything worse than what the president has said."

She added, "Generationally, that would not be language I would use, but nonetheless, I don’t think we should make a big deal of it."

Tlaib's office did not return Fox News' request for comment.

12. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    So you think it's a problem that non-Jewish Republicans express support for our strongest ally, but okay for Democrat Jewish senators to side with our enemies against Israel?

BTW, the Republican House has 2 current Jewish members, Lee Zeldin and David Kustoff, and also had the first and only Jewish House Majority Leader in 2014.

Bottom line is the Dems aren't content to endanger Americans, they want to endanger the world.

13. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    If Israel is our strongest ally then we have more problems than I thought. You might be correct though as Trump has definitely alienated us from our biggest ally's of the past. Of course there is always your favorite country, Russia, lol.

14. barfo

No, I think the bullshit argument about antisemitism your article made is a problem.

barfo

15. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  16. barfo

17. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    you basically just described his M.O.

18. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    You have the wildest imagination. I think you could write children's stories.

19. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    When it's proven, yes.

20. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    ‘The View’ grills Women's March co-founder Tamika Mallory over ties to Louis Farrakhan

By Brian Flood | Fox News

[​IMG]
    Meghan McCain and Sunny Hostin grilled Women's March co-founder Tamika Mallory over her ties to Louis Farrakhan.

“The View” co-hosts Sunny Hostin and Meghan McCain grilled Women's March co-founder Tamika Mallory over her ties to Louis Farrakhan in a heated discussion on Monday morning. Mallory raised eyebrows when she said that the controversial Nation of Islam leader is the “greatest of all time because of what he’s done in black communities.”

“Tamika, you came under some fire for your relationship with Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam,” Hostin told the guest. “He’s known for being anti-Semitic, for being homophobic, but you do attend his events and you posted… a photo calling him the G.O.A.T., which means the greatest of all time. You are running an organization that says it fights bigotry. Do you understand why your association with him is quite problematic?”

Mallory said that “just because you go into a space with someone that does not mean that you agree with everything that they say,” but Hostin immediately pushed back, asking, “Why call him the greatest of all time?”

“I didn’t call him the greatest of all time because of his rhetoric. I called him the greatest of all time because of what he’s done in black communities,” Mallory said.

The show’s conservative voice, Meghan McCain, quickly jumped in.

“I would never be comfortable supporting someone who (said) … ‘I’m not anti-Semite, I’m anti-termite. It’s the wicked Jews, the false Jews that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality” McCain said, quoting Farrakhan.

McCain then said that reporters feel there is anti-Semitism surrounding the Women’s March.

“A lot of people, by a lot of people I include me in this, think you’re using your organization as anti-Semitism masked in activism and that you’re using identity politics to shield yourself from critiques,” McCain said. “You’re talking about all women being invited to that march? I’m pro-life. We were not invited.”

[​IMG]Video
    A fired-up McCain then added that all women, including Jewish and conservative women, should be welcomed. Mallory was joined by Women’s March co-founder Bob Bland in Monday's segment, which didn’t feature anti-Semite co-hosts Abby Huntsman or Joy Behar, who gave up their seats on the show for the Women’s March leaders.

“Those allegations are not true,” Bland responded.

“So the journalist I spoke to was lying?” McCain asked.

Bland then accused the journalist of receiving untruthful insight and said the Women’s March “unequivocally condemns anti-Semitism.”

McCain then asked if she condemns Farrakhan’s remarks about Jewish people.

“Yes, and we have repeatedly,” Bland said as Mallory remained stone silent. “We condemn any statements of hate.”

WHY ALL JEWS SHOULD SKIP THE NEXT WOMEN'S MARCH

McCain, visibly annoyed, said she was confused as she continued to read controversial, hateful quotes attributed to Farrakhan.

“We did not make those remarks,” Mallory said.

McCain reminded her that she’s associating with someone who does.

“What I will say to you is, I don’t agree with many of Minister Farrakhan’s statements,” Mallory said.

McCain asked if she specifically disagrees with Farrakhan's rhetoric about Jewish people – to which Mallory said she doesn’t agree.

McCain asked, “Do you condemn them?”

Mallory refused to condemn the remarks and simply repeated that she doesn’t agree.

“You won’t condemn it,” McCain pointed out.

“To be very clear, it’s not my language. It’s not the way that I speak,” Mallory said.

McCain then said Mallory was associating with “extreme anti-Semitism.”

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg, who was silent for most of the segment, then asked if Mallory understood why some people think it would be best if she stepped down from her position atop the Women’s March.

“I also know of people who don’t want me to step down,” she answered. “There is both sides of that.”

In a speech in February, Farrakhan praised Mallory and declared “the powerful Jews are my enemy.” Last year, a Washington state chapter of the Women's March disbanded in protest because of the national group's links to anti-Semitism.

Fox News’ Louis Casiano contributed to this report.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...rrakhan-why-call-him-the-greatest-of-all-time