Hawks Unveil New Uniforms and Logo

Discussion in 'Atlanta Hawks' started by bbwSwish, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

I'm starting to dislike these. The Memphis, Indiana, and now Hawks away jerseys all look too similar.

2. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I really hate these uniform the color scheme is horrible, too many teams in the league are changing their uniforms or getting alternates that are the same color as other teams. They don't even look like the Hawks any more (maybe a good thing?).

3. bruin007

bruin007 JBB JustBBall Member

I like them... Look very Olympic-ish but I like that over the yellow and red they had before. Anyone know the road version of that?

4. The Walrus

The Walrus JBB JustBBall Member

All Though Mike Wilbon of PTI absolutley hates these jerseys and wants the old Dominique Wilkins jerseys with the pacman type logo back. I actually like these new ones.

The only reason the Hawks organization is doing this though, is to bring in money for their already terribly ran team. Atlanta are in danger of losing their franchise so whatever makes them money. Who cares, Atlantas sorry no matter what their wearin.

5. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

I mean the uniforms themselves are decent, but why in the world would you make a drastic change in your teams colors like that?

6. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

I like them a lot actually. On a sidenote, did the primary logo even change? To me, it doesn't look too much different.

7. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    The primary logo is essentially the same with just color changes. I bet the secondary logo is somehow altered in the future to include text and becomes the primary replacement.

8. The Walrus

The Walrus JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">A.F. Venom Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I mean the uniforms themselves are decent, but why in the world would you make a drastic change in your teams colors like that?</div>

To make money. lol

9. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

They look nice, but they are not original at all. The secondary logo reminds me of the Ball State logo, the jerseys look like Team USA's (as mentioned), and a lot of teams in the league are shifting to this color scheme. Get back to the old school jerseys, throw some creative, original touches in it.

10. NTC

NTC Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">C.K. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">a lot of teams in the league are shifting to this color scheme.</div>

Alot? Utah and now the Hawks are the only teams in the league with dark blue Road uniforms. If anything, teams are shifting in the direction of red (Bucks, Cavaliers, Pistons, Raptors, Blazers, Nets, Bulls, Rockets, Heat) its nice to see the Hawks move away from that.

11. Fastforward7

Fastforward7 JBB JustBBall Member

is it me, or are all the teams that are changing unis/logos seems to be goin for the "more concentration on letters than design" look. Like less graphics on the jersey and too much effort on the letters...and i dont really like the new jerseys, they arent hawks jerseys to me. I'd rather see the green and blue ones come back ( i loved those, cuz of pistol pete of course)

12. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

My favourite are the Detroit and Orlando hardwood classics.

13. Windmill360?

Windmill360? JBB JustBBall Member

Keep the gold and red. Also I dont like the bevel text. Something like this would have been better:
    [​IMG]

14. Gee_Dupe11

Gee_Dupe11 JBB JustBBall Member

oh thats nice. good idea