Heat vs. Bulls

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by CB4allstar, Apr 19, 2006.

1. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

The Pistons beat the Lakers in 5 games. I think Ben Wallace has done better than anyone in the league against Shaq. Also because he makes Shaq have to run the floor and it tires him out. I think you get blinded by superstars and Shaq will get his numbers but the big difference is there isn't a double team. Shaq usually gets those numbers plus he gets double teamed. Ben Wallace is one of the few players in the league you can get away with single teaming Shaq.

2. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ Apr 23 2006, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Pistons beat the Lakers in 5 games. I think Ben Wallace has done better than anyone in the league against Shaq. Also because he makes Shaq have to run the floor and it tires him out. I think you get blinded by superstars and Shaq will get his numbers but the big difference is there isn't a double team. Shaq usually gets those numbers plus he gets double teamed. Ben Wallace is one of the few players in the league you can get away with single teaming Shaq.</div>Game 1: 34 points on 13-16 shootingGame 2: 29 points on 10-20 shootingGame 3: 14 points on 7-14 shooting (Lakers got killed this game)Game 4: 36 points on 16-21 shootingGame 5: 20 points on 7-13 shootingHe didn't slow down or stop him at all. Pistons won that series because they alloowed Shaq to score, and made Kobe and the role players beat them. That didn't work against the heat because Wade drove to basket and exposed Detroit's D.

3. BuLLzDoMaIn

BuLLzDoMaIn BBW Elite Member

great game.. We lost by a lil and Deng didnt even show up. Im not worried at all.great game 4 sweets he wasnt backing down at all.Gordon showed us hes on a different level Scoring that much on wade is awesome

4. anypoint

anypoint BBW Member

How about Walker defense? Pretty impressive for his standards.

5. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Great game, if Dwyane was hot the whole game it would of been a bigger win for the Heat but Shaq just abbused Tyson Chandler. Gordon really showed up yesterday though, he was rolling right past the Heat defense and he was shooting the ball very well.

6. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

good game, bulls will grab the next one!!

7. Diesel

Diesel BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ Apr 23 2006, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Pistons beat the Lakers in 5 games. I think Ben Wallace has done better than anyone in the league against Shaq. Also because he makes Shaq have to run the floor and it tires him out. I think you get blinded by superstars and Shaq will get his numbers but the big difference is there isn't a double team. Shaq usually gets those numbers plus he gets double teamed. Ben Wallace is one of the few players in the league you can get away with single teaming Shaq.</div>In case you didn't know Shaq wasn't the whole Lakers team. As Nitros stats show Shaq was dominant in that series. The rest of the Lakers are the ones who got shut down.

8. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

That was Detroit's strategy... let Shaq and Kobe get theirs, and take everybody else totally out of the picture.

9. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Wow...Game 2 is looking like a 3-pt shootout.

10. mavsfan1000

Yeah I know. Miami is shooting lights out but they don't play defense.

11. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Kirk Hinrich started of sharply. Shaq is 5/5 from the line. And D-Wade is bald!

12. mavsfan1000

Kerr is comparing Keinrich to Nash. [​IMG]

13. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ Apr 24 2006, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kerr is comparing Keinrich to Nash. [​IMG]</div>People laughed when they compared Nash to Kidd early in Nash's career, too....

14. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Gordon is continuing his stellar play; The guy gets considered as a shooting threat but he is such a good ball handler, he handles the ball so well. He can get away from his defender and nail down that shot or go in for a lay up. Luol Deng is also stepping it up but the bad thing is everyoner on Miami is shooting the lights out. i.e. GP, Antoine, JWill. Shaq isnt being very dominant so far though, Sweetney is doing a good job on him. The Bulls have a legitimate shot at this game.

15. mavsfan1000

Harris is the next Nash as well than. The Heat will win this game.

16. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

Heat aren't lookign that great but, Wade pulled through for us.

17. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Okay, end of third, Heat have this one. 76-95 Heat dominating. Bulls are settling on way too many jumpshots. My God, Shaq has had a bunch of alley oops.

18. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

Game over. Heat win. Another solid preformance out of Shaq. Bulls were just shooting jumpers all night and eventually became cold, then we were finally able to pull away. Anyways, we're in great shape now with Haslem and Zo both be returning next game. Time to finish off this sweep!

19. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

2-0 [​IMG] after watching the Bulls play today I'am predicting a sweep in 5.

20. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

^A 5 game sweep, seems unlikely.BTW, why did Wade shave his head?