Heat vs. Bulls

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by CB4allstar, Apr 19, 2006.

1. anypoint

anypoint BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lakaboy42 @ Apr 25 2006, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^A 5 game sweep, seems unlikely.BTW, why did Wade shave his head?</div>Something had to do with his childhood with his father, about stop being so pretty and play tough. Or something along those lines.

2. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavsfan1000 @ Apr 24 2006, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Kerr is comparing Keinrich to Nash. [​IMG]</div>Learn to spell its Hinrich not Keinrich!!!!!!!! :bat:

3. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

My bad. It just sounds like there should be an e there but oh well. I usually spell real well.

4. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

i was just jokin around, a lot of people spell and say his name wrong but come on man, you spelled his name with a "k" lol

5. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

We got killed this game,no worries we will be back in game 4.

6. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

Sweep MY ASS!!!! Heat got blown the hell out!!!! and posey's ass will be suspended for at least one game.

7. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

The Heat lost their composure at the end of the game. If James Posey is not suspended for his shove, and Artest got it for his forearm bump, then there is alot of bias in the NBA Management. Posey, and Walker both looked like idiots at the end of the game, and the cameras showed Pat Riley just sitting there looking at them. Shaq didn't even do anything about it. The Heat are in trouble if they lose game 4, the Bulls have played close on the road both times, so they might be able to steal one on the road.

8. melo

melo Magic

The spoiled brats got their asses kicked today. I really do hope the bulls knock them out.edit: And i'm disappointed in Shaq.

9. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clutch_Melo_061 @ Apr 28 2006, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>edit: And i'm disappointed in Shaq.</div>Why because he had one bad game due to fould trouble? It's going to happen, no reason to be dissapointed

10. anypoint

anypoint BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pistonfan11 @ Apr 28 2006, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Heat lost their composure at the end of the game. If James Posey is not suspended for his shove, and Artest got it for his forearm bump, then there is alot of bias in the NBA Management. Posey, and Walker both looked like idiots at the end of the game, and the cameras showed Pat Riley just sitting there looking at them. Shaq didn't even do anything about it. The Heat are in trouble if they lose game 4, the Bulls have played close on the road both times, so they might be able to steal one on the road.</div>I was told that Artest got suspened because of his haunted past.Posey will get suspeneded, with no doubt. For one Stu Jackson was at that game. And for some reason he has a van detta against them this year, probably because of some of the things that Shaq has said about him in the past.

11. BuLLzDoMaIn

BuLLzDoMaIn BBW Elite Member

heat beats bulls by 4-8points bulls win by 20...... Hmmmm just to think if we had a real big man.... We would win easy

12. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BuLLzDoMaIn @ Apr 28 2006, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>heat beats bulls by 4-8points bulls win by 20...... Hmmmm just to think if we had a real big man.... We would win easy</div>we would dominate every team if we had a real big man, just wait til next year BullzDoMain, our team will be freaking insane.

13. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SerbBojo @ Apr 28 2006, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Sweep MY ASS!!!! Heat got blown the hell out!!!! and posey's ass will be suspended for at least one game.</div>Hahah, alright, take it easy. It's only one game. I'll give you credit though, it was a nice win. The whole team was just dreadful though. Shaq was playing like a slug, Wade had another disappointing game, and even with Zo returning he was way out of synch. I still can't believe how pathetic we played. Riley better get their asses back into shape. Oh well, I think Shaq will come back strong next game and Wade should turn on sooner or later. [​IMG]

14. BuLLzDoMaIn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SerbBojo @ Apr 28 2006, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>we would dominate every team if we had a real big man, just wait til next year BullzDoMain, our team will be freaking insane.</div>yes i know i cant wait.

15. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

Team will still be inexperienced,you have to wait a few years to see what will become of this team.

16. BuLLzDoMaIn

we are not that inexperienced. Yeah we are young but i dont know if you see that we are playing great in the playoffs. Even last year we did. This is a very smart team.

17. SerbBojo

SerbBojo BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LightsOut @ Apr 28 2006, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hahah, alright, take it easy. It's only one game. I'll give you credit though, it was a nice win. The whole team was just dreadful though. Shaq was playing like a slug, Wade had another disappointing game, and even with Zo returning he was way out of synch. I still can't believe how pathetic we played. Riley better get their asses back into shape. Oh well, I think Shaq will come back strong next game and Wade should turn on sooner or later. [​IMG]</div>haha i got excited lol, srry. But you have to admit this series isnt just gonna be a walk in the park for the Miami Heat like everyone thought it would be. Posey has been suspended for game 4 and even though he isnt a huge part of their offense he was a 3pt threat so itll make life a little easier for the Bulls. Expect the remaining games to be close tho. People underestimate the bulls cuz they have no star

18. BuLLzDoMaIn

bulls win cause jordan in the skybox Dancing [​IMG]

19. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

Great game by the Bulls (well not really). The Bulls didn't shoot that hot. Shaq was out for the majority of the game and the Bulls couldn't work off that, but they got the win. The Bulls wanted that game and the series, more than the Heat do right now.Chandler hurt his ankle at the end of the game. It looked bad, my dad saw it and says Chandler will most likely be out for the rest of the series. If Chandler can't come back, how does this effect the Bulls?I think it is going to be a huge problem. Chandler didn't have to good of a box score game, but he is the big reason Shaq isn't having a normal Shaq game the last two games. Chandler has been huge and a big reason the Bulls have done so well. This is a huge injury and I hope he is ok.

20. Wade3

Wade3 BBW Elite Member

Shaq's foul trouble killed us. If not we would of won. Hopefully we can bounce back off these two losses.