He's Baaack!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by AIFan, Mar 2, 2004.

1. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Again, you look at regular season records like it's everything to you. How about this as your W-L record??

Playoff "History" Kings/Lakers

2000: Lakers over Kings (3-2)
    2001: Lakers over Kings (4-0)
    2002: Lakers over Kings (4-3)

And each of those three years, NBA CHAMPIONS!!</div>

hey faker fans lets play "live in the past!"
    Game 1 - Los Angeles Lakers (93) vs. Chicago Bulls (91)
    Game 2 - Los Angeles Lakers (86) vs. Chicago Bulls (107)
    Game 3 - Chicago Bulls (104) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (96) OT
    Game 4 - Chicago Bulls (97) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (82)
    hmm if the kings are the lakers's bitch.. does that make the lakers MJ's bitch?
    muahah i know i know different team, different situation.... thats my point .... both of our teams know are totally different! not to mention u dont have horry to bail you out anymore. late

2. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Once again , like i said we aint talking about the past son! you can talk all you want and im not gonna make an excuse, just talking like you are the world champs, cause your not! Faker fans love to come on the Sac message board and talk smack. And you suckas know what? HAHA we're loving it. dont u faker fans get it? you guys are suppose to be the big bad lakers yet out of all the teams in the NBA, you have the kings on your mind? haha when i wake up i think about breakfast and work. When a faker fan wakes up he's thinking about the KINGs. The proof is in this kings forum. Im not on the laker board talking cause yal aint on my mind. I see the same 3,4 faker fan talking.. thanks all it is TALK. hmmmm if an LA laker fan has the kings on their minds so much, i wonder what Laker players are thinking about?...... well cept kobe he just wants TANG. Peace

"bibby's 3's will have lakers on their kneez"</div>

Listen, we can talk all we want. We've won three championships out of the last four years while your Sacramento Queens have never seen a title in your city's existence. Let me give you a reality check. Lakers 14 world titles, Sacramento Kings 0. That's right. ZERO So what makes you think the Lakers and we as fans are scared of you? I think you should switch that around you ignorant fool, because the Kings have the Lakers on their minds. They know that we have a mental edge over them, they know they have failed three straight years to the Lakers, and they know a ton of pressure is on one man to actually get to the Finals and that is Chris Webber. But you know what? Chris Webber isn't even a leader. He'd rather spend his days with Tyra Banks at restaurants rather than help his Kings team go deep into the playoffs. What kind of proof is in this Kings forum? It's not like anybody talks in here anyway, and when people talk in this place, it's mostly us Lakers fans packin' the house. Tell me something Queens fan. If my Lakers dismantle and destroy your team for a 4th straight year, what'll be your new excuse? What will it be? Because once we beat you, I don't ever wanna hear from you again because your team will have so many opportunities and once they're there, you CHOKE it all up.

3. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">hey faker fans lets play "live in the past!"
    Game 1 - Los Angeles Lakers (93) vs. Chicago Bulls (91)
    Game 2 - Los Angeles Lakers (86) vs. Chicago Bulls (107)
    Game 3 - Chicago Bulls (104) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (96) OT
    Game 4 - Chicago Bulls (97) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (82)
    hmm if the kings are the lakers's bitch.. does that make the lakers MJ's bitch?
    muahah i know i know different team, different situation.... thats my point .... both of our teams know are totally different! not to mention u dont have horry to bail you out anymore. late</div>

Ok, so now you compare the great 1991 Bulls team to the 2004 Sacramento Kings? Shows how much of a logical NBA fan you really are. [​IMG]

4. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Ok, so now you compare the great 1991 Bulls team to the 2004 Sacramento Kings? Shows how much of a logical NBA fan you really are. [​IMG]</div>

actually it was a logic on living in the past.. show's how educated faker fans are. Learn rhetoric, study some plato.. maybe it'll do you some good instead of clinging to the past.

5. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Listen, we can talk all we want. We've won three championships out of the last four years while your Sacramento Queens have never seen a title in your city's existence. Let me give you a reality check. Lakers 14 world titles, Sacramento Kings 0. That's right. ZERO So what makes you think the Lakers and we as fans are scared of you? I think you should switch that around you ignorant fool, because the Kings have the Lakers on their minds. They know that we have a mental edge over them, they know they have failed three straight years to the Lakers, and they know a ton of pressure is on one man to actually get to the Finals and that is Chris Webber. But you know what? Chris Webber isn't even a leader. He'd rather spend his days with Tyra Banks at restaurants rather than help his Kings team go deep into the playoffs. What kind of proof is in this Kings forum? It's not like anybody talks in here anyway, and when people talk in this place, it's mostly us Lakers fans packin' the house. Tell me something Queens fan. If my Lakers dismantle and destroy your team for a 4th straight year, what'll be your new excuse? What will it be? Because once we beat you, I don't ever wanna hear from you again because your team will have so many opportunities and once they're there, you CHOKE it all up.</div>
    Wow what a repetitive laker fan going Psyco on the sac kings forum. haha no sweat, u wanna talk about lakers on kings minds? haha how about looking in the mirror.. look at yourself son, we have you checking the kings message board every 5 mins. you and you friends can't get enuff of us. out of every team message board in here yal wanna crowd around the kings? why's that? we all know why.. like i said im not in the faker forum running my mouth when nothing has happen THIS season except us owning you. yal have rings from the past yada yada whoop whoop. go to the san antionio forum and run some smack , after all thats who yal should hate on... haha im really thinkin about a la faker yet u checking sac kings board for the latest quotes... dude dont u faker fans get it? WE'RE LOVING THIS ATTENTION YOUT GIVING US.

6. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">actually it was a logic on living in the past.. show's how educated faker fans are. Learn rhetoric, study some plato.. maybe it'll do you some good instead of clinging to the past.</div>

How is logic back in '91 compared to the Kings choking of 2000, 2001, and 2002? That was 13 years ago idiot. That's nothing compared to what it is right now.

7. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">u wanna talk about lakers on kings minds? haha how about looking in the mirror.. look at yourself son, we have you checking the kings message board every 5 mins. you and you friends can't get enuff of us. out of every team message board in here yal wanna crowd around the kings? why's that? we all know why.. like i said im not in the faker forum running my mouth when nothing has happen THIS season except us owning you. yal have rings from the past yada yada whoop whoop. go to the san antionio forum and run some smack , after all thats who yal should hate on... haha im really thinkin about a la faker yet u checking sac kings board for the latest quotes... dude dont u faker fans get it? WE'RE LOVING THIS ATTENTION YOUT GIVING US.</div>

LOL, Ok looking in the mirrior in fear of ignorant Queens fans like you? I'm just here replying back to you because you look stupid and clueless. And as long as I can continue to make one Queens fan look horrible, then my day feels pretty good. [​IMG]

8. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">How is logic back in '91 compared to the Kings choking of 2000, 2001, and 2002? That was 13 years ago idiot. That's nothing compared to what it is right now.</div>
    damn do i have to break it down to your slow faker a$$, its a metephor for the PAST! 1991 PAST! anything not related to this season PAST! P A S T!
    u wanna talk present? how bout u guys being down 0-2 this season and not holding the nba crown

9. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">damn do i have to break it down to your slow faker a$$, its a metephor for the PAST! 1991 PAST! anything not related to this season PAST! P A S T!
    u wanna talk present? how bout u guys being down 0-2 this season and not holding the nba crown</div>

HAHAHAHA....you really wanna talk present huh? How about looking up into the Arco rafters and not even seeing a championship banner?

10. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">LOL, Ok looking in the mirrior in fear of ignorant Queens fans like you? I'm just here replying back to you because you look stupid and clueless. And as long as I can continue to make one Queens fan look horrible, then my day feels pretty good. [​IMG]</div>

haha im feeling great dude, i can go 100 rounds with you son, haha if im not affecting you with my comments why is it that a faker fan can't stop? am i getting to the poor laker fan? hah as long as u have a rapist as your picture tag you should feel pretty horrible yourself haha. kobe deserved that burger he ate in sac town 100 percent.

11. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">HAHAHAHA....you really wanna talk present huh? How about looking up into the Arco rafters and not even seeing a championship banner?</div>
    haha actually id like to talk future... how bout seeing kobe in prison.

12. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">haha im feeling great dude, i can go 100 rounds with you son, haha if im not affecting you with my comments why is it that a faker fan can't stop? am i getting to the poor laker fan? hah as long as u have a rapist as your picture tag you should feel pretty horrible yourself haha. kobe deserved that burger he ate in sac town 100 percent.</div>

One thing you should really know about me is I'm a competitior and I don't back down from any challenge. Especially not from a Queens fan. You wanna talk Kings/Lakers all night, so be it. I'll be here 'till 6 p.m. and we can battle it out. I feel bad for you because all you'll have is my sis sactown_dyme having your back, and as for me, I have the Laker Nation behind me.

So you're already calling Kobe a rapist when he hasn't even been convicted of this crime? Like I said clueless and dellusional. And yes on the sudden drugging of Kobe on the chesseburger...did that affect him? Hell no, because we still beat you in that series. LOL.

13. Linkin

Linkin JBB JustBBall Member

Isn't this a bit off topic.This thread was to discuss on that Webber is back to his old self and not for which team is better or King's Fans against Laker's Fans.

14. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">One thing you should really know about me is I'm a competitior and I don't back down from any challenge. Especially not from a Queens fan. You wanna talk Kings/Lakers all night, so be it. I'll be here 'till 6 p.m. and we can battle it out. I feel bad for you because all you'll have is my sis sactown_dyme having your back, and as for me, I have the Laker Nation behind me.

So you're already calling Kobe a rapist when he hasn't even been convicted of this crime? Like I said clueless and dellusional. And yes on the sudden drugging of Kobe on the chesseburger...did that affect him? Hell no, because we still beat you in that series. LOL.</div>

haha competitor? haha you comparing us posting back and forth to any form of competition shows how far off LA faker fans really are. As for being here til 6? i actually have a life so you go ahead with it son. I prefer competing in actually events where i dont sit on my ass and type all day. BUT hey if u wanna do that, its fine with me. Haha competetion.... thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. we have someone who competes in thread posting.. you faker fans... hahah yal tickle me. haha you really do.

15. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Just-Magic:</div><div class="quote_post">Isn't this a bit off topic.This thread was to discuss on that Webber is back to his old self and not for which team is better or King's Fans against Laker's Fans.</div>
    man dont you know? anything that relates to the kings gets a faker fan hard.. they have thoughts about kings all in their mind that they get mixed up in things.. give em a break..ahah besides its amusing..

16. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">haha competitor? haha you comparing us posting back and forth to any form of competition shows how far off LA faker fans really are. As for being here til 6? i actually have a life so you go ahead with it son. I prefer competing in actually events where i dont sit on my ass and type all day. BUT hey if u wanna do that, its fine with me. Haha competetion.... thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. we have someone who competes in thread posting.. you faker fans... hahah yal tickle me. haha you really do.</div>
    It is competition. I'm saying the Lakers are better than the Kings, I'm giving you facts stating why they're better than the Queens. On the other hand, you just write Oh we fear the Kings, and that this is their trip to the Finals, and you can't even give me logical facts telling me absolutely why this team will go to the Finals. But you're just a typical Kings fan. Talking trash you can't back up, crying with your head under your pillow, screaming at the top of your lungs about what could've been, and making lame excuses year after year. Get back to me Queens fan when you actually find success in the playoffs and deliver a golden trophy to the city of Sacramento. I am done with you and this thread. I am out.

17. E-bro92

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">It is competition. I'm saying the Lakers are better than the Kings, I'm giving you facts stating why they're better than the Queens. On the other hand, you just write Oh we fear the Kings, and that this is their trip to the Finals, and you can't even give me logical facts telling me absolutely why this team will go to the Finals. But you're just a typical Kings fan. Talking trash you can't back up, and making excuses year after year. Get back to me Queens fan when you actually find success in the playoffs and deliver a golden trophy to the city of Sacramento. I am done with you and this thread. I am out.</div>

haha your logical facts are "we have 3 rings, we have 3 rings" a logical fact is yal have 2 loses this season son. hah your done? what happen to 6 pm? haha faker fan backing out? good move cause im done with you too son.

"the actions of kobe's snake will lead to the fate of the LA FAKEZ"

18. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Point is, the Kings are talkers and chokers. </div>
    Yes they are, but most of you Laker fans here are just plan talkers. The only non biased Laker fans here are shape and mel. Cut the 'Queen' crap and maybe I can erase the word 'biased' I see next to your username.

Whenever theres a Kings thread around here, it always turns into an LA vs. Kings debate.

The thread was about the return of Chris Webber. Yes, he had a great game, and good for him. Will the Kings win an NBA title? Probably not, but who's to say differently? They are almost at full strength and have phenomenal depth. The Lakers have their number, but thats not even the issue. Try looking at other teams such as the TWolves, or Spurs.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting :</div><div class="quote_post">When we lost to you guys AT ARCO, which is a very hard place to win in, we didn't have Shaq, Malone and Kobe... That's much more than you guys were missing on that 2 point loss..</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting :</div><div class="quote_post">Uh...yeah, with half our lineup OUT [​IMG] </div>
    [​IMG] Been there, heard that [​IMG]

19. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ice Breaker:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes they are, but most of you Laker fans here are just plan talkers. The only non biased Laker fans here are shape and mel. Cut the 'Queen' crap and maybe I can erase the word 'biased' I see next to your username.</div>

Where's the biased info coming from? I'm speaking common facts here. Once again for the last time, the Lakers have won championships, they have beaten this same Kings squad 3 straight years, and please take out that growing up as a team crap because I really don't want to hear that, and we have a mental edge over the Kings, so how am I being biased?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ice Breaker:</div><div class="quote_post">Whenever theres a Kings thread around here, it always turns into an LA vs. Kings debate.</div>
    It's about time you get used to it because that's all that goes down in this forum anyway.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ice Breaker:</div><div class="quote_post">The thread was about the return of Chris Webber. Yes, he had a great game, and good for him. Will the Kings win an NBA title? Probably not, but who's to say differently? They are almost at full strength and have phenomenal depth. The Lakers have their number, but thats not even the issue. Try looking at other teams such as the TWolves, or Spurs.</div>

Once again I have looked at other teams. Minnesota is perhaps the best team in the Western Conference when you look at records in the regular season, but they haven't made it past the first round in seven years. And I really don't think they can overcome all of that and make it to the Finals. The champs have lost their key players from their 2002 season. I'm sure you already know what players have come and left San Antonio.

20. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ice Breaker:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG] Been there, heard that [​IMG]</div>

Did you happen to read the rest of what I said btw? I was making a point that the Lakers weren't close to full strengh in the first one, and in this one the Kings didn't have their full lineup either so neither games really mean anything. Thanks for commenting on that [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Ice Breaker:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes they are, but most of you Laker fans here are just plan talkers. The only non biased Laker fans here are shape and mel. Cut the 'Queen' crap and maybe I can erase the word 'biased' I see next to your username.</div>

Also got to agree with Laker_Fever, not because he is a Laker fan, but history does matter. It isn't "biased", history is fact and that's what LF has been talking about. And for your info he only started using "Queens" because all E-bro92 can say is "Faker."
    You can't ignore history, if Grant Hill came back from an injury do you just play him like you did when he was at full strengh? no, because he now has a history of ankle injuries and you have to worry about it. Well in Sacramento's case the history is choking in the playoffs and complaining after games. You can't ignore that either, because what has changed so much from those three years? Brad Miller? He isn't a clutch player so how do you guys all of a suddenly get to ignore the past? You guys have basically the same team as last year, with one addition.. the "experience" excuse is getting old, your guys didn't gain any more "experience" than us because we went out of the playoffs at the same time and both go through a 82game season. HISTORY DOES MATTER.