He's Baaack!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by AIFan, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Ice

Ice JBB Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Where's the biased info coming from? I'm speaking common facts here. Once again for the last time, the Lakers have won championships, they have beaten this same Kings squad 3 straight years, and please take out that growing up as a team crap because I really don't want to hear that, and we have a mental edge over the Kings, so how am I being biased?</div>
    Shall I pull up some of your deleted posts? [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">Once again I have looked at other teams. Minnesota is perhaps the best team in the Western Conference when you look at records in the regular season, but they haven't made it past the first round in seven years. And I really don't think they can overcome all of that and make it to the Finals. The champs have lost their key players from their 2002 season. I'm sure you already know what players have come and left San Antonio.</div>
    Things are a lot different. The TWolves didn't have Spree, or Cassell. Throw out previous experience, because they are definitely a new-look team this season. KG is playing like a true MVP and he will probably bring them beyond the first round. I hate comparing the past, because things always change.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Phreeze:</div><div class="quote_post">Did you happen to read the rest of what I said btw? I was making a point that the Lakers weren't close to full strengh in the first one, and in this one the Kings didn't have their full lineup either so neither games really mean anything. Thanks for commenting on that </div>
    Oh yes, I can read, but thanks for asking. [​IMG]

Why comment on it?
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting :</div><div class="quote_post">I am done with you and this thread. I am out.</div>
    Eh..Doesn't seem like it

2. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

[quote name='Phreeze']Did you happen to read the rest of what I said btw? I was making a point that the Lakers weren't close to full strengh in the first one, and in this one the Kings didn't have their full lineup either so neither games really mean anything. Thanks for commenting on that [​IMG]
    Also got to agree with Laker_Fever, not because he is a Laker fan, but history does matter. It isn't "biased", history is fact and that's what LF has been talking about. And for your info he only started using "Queens" because all E-bro92 can say is "Faker."

what are you an idiot? why don't you read the entire thread from start to finish and see who called who what first. Don't just run into his corner and make a accusion about me without knowing the facts.. show's ur bias comment is complete BS.. my god

3. baralufficus

baralufficus JBB JustBBall Member

I am probally the newest Kings fan to find this site ...And let me say that i love Smaking it up with Fans of different teams .....

Just by reading this thread , i can say the "Queen Fans" was the first team smak introduced on this thread ....

Back on topic ...Webber being back helps the Kings when they need it the most ....Right before playoff time ...They have 20 or so games left to get into that playoff rotation, and the way Webber has started looks promising ....Two games back ..And already he has 2 double doubles...26 and 12 on Tuesday , and 24 and 10 tonight ...And he has not even played in the last 4 minutes of each game ....He will have to go through his knee posible swelling and hurting while going through mutilple road games in a row ...His knee should feel great going into the playoffs though, barring any injuries ...

We can now let Bobby Jackson get healthy going into the playoffs ....If we can go into the playoffs healthy , then the Kings can be scary in the playoffs no matter who we play ...

about this trash talk going on in here ...

The last time we lost to the Lakers in the playoffs, there were questions about bad reffing , on boths sides ...But in game 6 , the refs handed the Lakers that win ...In no way , shape or form should the Kings have been called for 26 fouls in the 4th quarter alone ...Either way ....We choked in game 7 , even though game six was gift wrapped for the Lakers ....

BTW, The Lakers have NOT continusly beat the SAME Kings team ....We have added different players every year ...This year , we added a All star in Brad Miller ...Big difference between him and BOTH Keon Clark AND Pollard , don't you think ?.....

Everytime you Laker Fans talk about Championships ...you are bringing up the past ....This year is a diffrent year ...And my fellow Kings fan is reminding you of that .....

You like to bring up the fact that the Lakers were without Malone and Kobe and whoever else when the Kings beat you by 20 in the first meeting ...But you just dismiss the FACT that the Kings beat the Lakers without Bobby, Miller and Webber ....Oh , I get it ...this is not the playoffs, right ??

Sidenote - You Laker fans do know that the Injury Malone suffered was his first injury where he suffered a tear in his knee ...He has always been healthy his whole career....So what makes you think he comes back and makes a difference ....

Other sidenote - Webber dominates Malone down low ....And by the way things look as of the last game the Kings and Lakers played ...Bibby dominates Payton .....Could be very intersting if these 2 teams meet in the playoffs .....

Go Kings~

4. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">
    what are you an idiot? why don't you read the entire thread from start to finish and see who called who what first. Don't just run into his corner and make a accusion about me without knowing the facts.. show's ur bias comment is complete BS.. my god</div>

I didn't say anything about who said stuff first, I honestly couldn't care less. He might have used "Queens" first, but you started using "fakers" on every post, thats why he started doing the same. I could really care less about this discussion anymore, we'll hopefully see eachother in the playoffs and get this thing settled. Looking forward to a good playoff series.

5. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Phreeze:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't like that one much.. Every win counts, no matter who we play. It all does matter at the end of the season, it changes everything, and it does make a difference for the playoffs. One win could change us from being a 3rd seed to a 4th, so again every win counts. I also hate that "we win big games" thing, people for years have called it "turn on the switch," but that's all bullshit to me. Every team should be going out every night giving it all they got, trying to get a win. That's one thing that really frustrates me about the Lakers.</div>

Of course every win counts, but it sounded like he was trying to put in a word that since the Kings took down the Lakers twice this season that they are the better team.

I don't feel like reading over the whole thread, but it is clear the Kings fans are the biased ones. I swear, every year it's a new excuse. First I thought it was Keon Clark who was going to "get Sac-Town over the hump". Of course Webber went down and that killed everything, but that's a part of basketball. Phreeze and Laker_Fever are telling true facts, not biased comments. Were going back on the history on how the Kings can't match the Lakers in a 7 game series. No matter how you put it, we have their number, we know what it takes to beat them regardless of what kind of squad they have out there. Especially since the additions of GP and Malone. We were without a doubt the pick to take it all, but since we only had injuries to Shaq, Malone, and Kobe, everyone is doubting us. The ones who are saying the Kings will win it all were probably the same ones in the off-season saying "The Lakers are the Yankees of basketball, this is cheap."...etc. Now that you guys have got excited on how they've played so far, and with the return of C-Webb, everyone has jumped on them. Do you guys realize with a healthy Lakers lineup all year, or even like we have it now with no Malone, we probably would be keeping up just as good a record as the Kings, or even with Malone probably better.

E-bro, I hate to break it to ya, but you were OWNED. In every post you bring up the same topic about how we go into the past. What if we take down the Kings this year, and you guys add another free agent? What will be the new excuse? [​IMG]

6. purpleb0n9

purpleb0n9 JBB JustBBall Member

I think it's ridiculous honestly that the Kings have been saying they could and should have been the world champions and that they WERE not the Lakers... well, if you could and should, why not prove it? Why not beat the Lakers, the team that the Kings basically hate so much? If they truly and purely hate the Lakers, they should make the Lakers hate them back (that is by defeating them, send them packing in the playoffs), not make them laugh or have good times.

BUT, I can see that this season the Kings have started to try to prove their point by their play not their words... and to be honest it means they're getting scarier because they play more focused by each game. Barring another C-Webb's (or others') injury, I believe the Kings are the only opponents in the playoffs that truly pose threats to the Lakers.

But, also barring any Laker-injury, I cannot see them beat the Lakers in 7 games this season. The Lakers are motivated to win it all this year to get the rings for Gary Payton and Karl Malone (and maybe for Kareem Rush -who scored a career high 30 points vs Kings earlier this season, don't let this guy do it again in the playoffs ya? You all won't win if you do-, Luke Walton, and Brian Cook). Even if a fourth ring doesn't really mean anything to the Laker members who have won the previous three, it means a lot to the guys who haven't won and they clearly have respect for their hunger and are going to help them get the rings. This is what makes the Lakers dangerous this year: with sacrifices come respect and love. Kobe and Shaq respect Karl and Gary's money and role sacrifices so much they are going to help them win it this year although the ring may just be another collection at their cribs.

7. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">what are you an idiot? why don't you read the entire thread from start to finish and see who called who what first.</div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting E-bro92:</div><div class="quote_post">Faker fans love to come on the Sac message board and talk smack.</div>

That was your first comment you told me. [​IMG]

8. jbbCourtVision

jbbCourtVision JBB JustBBall Member

Okay now back onto the main topic.....

I expect Webber to come back and start playing well. He does this all the time coming back from an injury. Keeping him on the court should be the main concern for King fans.

BTW the Kings will never beat the Lakers in a series.....ever

9. $actown Dyme

$actown Dyme JBB JustBBall Member

That's all yall Laker fans ever argue about isn't it? 'We have more titles and you guys don't'. And your point being? Look at the Celtics and all the titles they've won. That doesn't make them any better than any other team. What matters is who is taking care of business RIGHT NOW. Not two years ago, not three years ago. Damn, the Kings on yall Laker fans minds, huh? And yall making it too obvious. Coming onto our board and talking ish. Yall see us doin that? Nope, cuz yall Fakers don't faze us.

10. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">That's all yall Laker fans ever argue about isn't it? 'We have more titles and you guys don't'. And your point being? Look at the Celtics and all the titles they've won. That doesn't make them any better than any other team. What matters is who is taking care of business RIGHT NOW. Not two years ago, not three years ago. Damn, the Kings on yall Laker fans minds, huh? And yall making it too obvious. Coming onto our board and talking ish. Yall see us doin that? Nope, cuz yall Fakers don't faze us.</div>

back to the main topic..... [​IMG]

11. jbbCourtVision

jbbCourtVision JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">That's all yall Laker fans ever argue about isn't it? 'We have more titles and you guys don't'. And your point being? Look at the Celtics and all the titles they've won. That doesn't make them any better than any other team. What matters is who is taking care of business RIGHT NOW. Not two years ago, not three years ago. Damn, the Kings on yall Laker fans minds, huh? And yall making it too obvious. Coming onto our board and talking ish. Yall see us doin that? Nope, cuz yall Fakers don't faze us.</div>

Huh? Who said this?

I think you are just being a little defensive. I do see some "Queens" coming to the Laker forum to talk trash as well. This is a posting site, what would it be without a little trash talking?

12. mydi619

mydi619 JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah but the one thing you guys are missing is that in both games, Chris Webber was out... and he's like the star player. THat could make a difference, but not in the finals, because C-WEBB chokes like crazy come crunchtime.

13. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mydi619:</div><div class="quote_post">but not in the finals, because C-WEBB chokes like crazy come crunchtime.</div>

Wow, I'm happy some of you have finally seen the light. [​IMG]

14. purpleb0n9

purpleb0n9 JBB JustBBall Member

Present time, you're right the history doesn't make the Celtics any better than other teams right now. But overall, the Celtics are the most successful team in the NBA history with all the rings they own. Overall too, the Lakers are the better team than the Kings because of how many rings they have won.

I would discount the previous rings the Lakers won with Magic and Kareem Abdul Jabbar in the lineup to enlighten you Kings. I would just count the three rings that the Lakers won because they won each of the three rings by annihilating the Kings in the process. Had the Kings won all those three playoff series against the Lakers, you all King fans can talk smack to us. Or at least, win JUST ONE, like, win the last one (maybe winning three against us is too much), then you all would only have a backup theory to all your smacks... but the fact that you haven't even won a playoff series against us and dare to talk smack that you're better than us is child-like and juvenile. You haven't proven it and you wanna holler to the world that the Kings are just the better team, present and history wise?

1.) It is definitely bothersome that you all Kings fans talk that the Lakers didn't win those three championships and that you all actually WON THEM, it's just plain ridiculous that you're telling everyone the KIngs are better than the Lakers history wise.

2.) Although it is your rights to talk smack about how the Kings are better than us in present time, you all to us are just still talking smack because we haven't even met in the playoffs yet. Wait until we do.

I think the Kings themselves know better to shut up this season than the fans. They realized they sounded like kids when they said (prior to the 2002-2003 season), "oh, we won it last year, the Lakers shouldn't even have been in the FInals.." what and you still let them get a game 7 W on your floor? Until you win one series against us the Lakers, we're still the kings.

15. $actown Dyme

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">No, actually you can't even recall anything straightforward. When did I ever say the Kings are capable of beating my Lakers in the playoffs? Unless you're trying to make yourself look good, or you're just simply trying to put words into my mouth which I don't appreciate at all. Oh yeah, I agree...Kings trashtalking should be kept in the kindergarten playgrounds because you can't even come up with logical facts to why this Kings squad will beat the Lakers. Ok..please little sis refresh my memory. TWolves? Ok, the same team that hasn't gotten out of the first round in seven years and can somehow miraculously make it to the Finals? The Mavericks? The same team that finally ended the losing streak in Los Angeles? The same Mavericks team that doesn't know the meaning of defense? And they can beat the Lakers in a 7 game series? Oh, and the Spurs? Very different team from last year. You can even go to spurs.com and check out the remaining players from last year's team. Who should we fear other than Duncan on that team? Hedo Turkoglu? Give me a break. The Lakers easily can dethrone the Spurs. You've been pretty much smoked. So I don't think you can find a way to make a comeback on this one. Leave it alone, we'll see in the playoffs.</div>

LMAO Man......you really do try too hard to talk down to people. Don't waste your time and effort, homie, jus let it come naturally :P
    Fact is, the West is loaded. It'll be a rocky road to the Finals for any team, whether it be the Kings or the Lakers.
    My concluding statement is, may the better team win.

16. E-bro92

E-bro92 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Purple N Gold:</div><div class="quote_post">
    E-bro, I hate to break it to ya, but you were OWNED. In every post you bring up the same topic about how we go into the past. What if we take down the Kings this year, and you guys add another free agent? What will be the new excuse? [​IMG]</div>

actually if you would get your facts straight i wasnt making ANY excuses for the Kings losing! u notice in one of my post i even said im not making excuses in the past, we were beat. And its funny that you had to throw your "two cents" in at the end of your post about how i was owned. First off it was never a me vs him thing and you have no grounds to talk if your a laker fan, even ice admited that yal are bias yourselves. Kings fans are biaS? im the first one to admit that we lost those years because the lakers were the better team, wtf? Dont put me in the same shoes as other Kings fans because you come off sounding like a typical bias laker fan in the end. And if u feel like im saying the same thing over and over its because im responding to your same comments over and over. "we have 3 rings , we have 3 rings, we beat you" All i know is if we take it, im just gonna hear excuses myself....

Originally Posted by Laker_Fever_834
    No, actually you can't even recall anything straightforward. When did I ever say the Kings are capable of beating my Lakers in the playoffs? Unless you're trying to make yourself look good, or you're just simply trying to put words into my mouth which I don't appreciate at all. Oh yeah, I agree...Kings trashtalking should be kept in the kindergarten playgrounds because you can't even come up with logical facts to why this Kings squad will beat the Lakers.

Again you laker fans keep talking about logical facts.. Isn't it logical to say that malone is OLD has been out for quite sometime from injury and it is yet to be determine how he will play when the time comes? Its his first major injury in his entire career coming at a akward time in his life... right before he will retire. Isn't it logical to say that GP's defense isnt what it use to be, his game is confined within the triangle defense in which the structure does not allow him to play HIS game. I will admit that his age isnt a factor like malone but his mins and numbers are down. Isnt it logical to say that kobe has missed games because of his legal troubles and that this rape charge is a distraction to him and the team? i mean the guy is only human. Adding that to the table with the FACT that he has had his fair share of injuries this season and its evident that his shoulder is a constant burden with another injury yesterday in the seattle game in which he played 1 min. Isnt it logical to say that shaq CANNOT do it himself with all of the factors that i have just brought to the table. For the sake of logic, what do i need to say that is anymore logical? You laker fans are taking the fact that in the PAST the lakers were able to turn to "on/off" button dispite having problems during the regular season for granted. Is it not logical to say that this time the on button might not work? Are C-webb's number enough to say that he isnt rusty and logically he's in top form? probly not. But those are some damn good numbers for someone who has missed as many games as he did. He's being working out during the time he was on IR and it shows. Has karl been doing the same? probly so. When it all comes down to it, its not logical to say we will take the crown. ill admit it i was wrong by saying that. are you laker fans ready to look at things logical or are you gonna keep talking about how you guys are gonna take it? One thing that is logical and im gonna say it for the last time, We are on you minds, if we werent there wouldn't be so many haters to dust of this kings forum. Kings forever, win or lose.
    I was with them as a kid and im with them as a man. Flame on

17. $actown Dyme

Holla [​IMG]

Well said, E-bro, that pretty much wraps up this whole discussion.

18. Emo

Emo Active Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting sactown_dyme:</div><div class="quote_post">LMAO Man......you really do try too hard to talk down to people. Don't waste your time and effort, homie, jus let it come naturally</div>

Keep your mouth shut. You know who always gets the upper hand at the house. And when do you even have the courage to talk trash?

19. KG4ever

KG4ever JBB JustBBall Member

Man, This is good trash talk. I think JBB should make a trash talking place.

Anyways, Kings is good to have Chris Webber back to help them get back on the winning road again. Lakers should get together and play like a normal team.

20. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

hmm..chris webber is ba(aaaa)ck, the topic seemed to astray to an all out fight between lakers and kings fans, i think the kings are going to win it all, their teams is pretty deep, and have great players like bibby, peja, webber, divac, jackson, and miller i'll take those guys over oneal, bryant, malone, and payton any day. The kings are going to beat the lakers in the finals enough said.

The most exciting series in awhile was between kings and lakers, the reason the kings lost: peja was coming back from an injury (otherwise he would have hit that 3), it was a fluke that horry made that 3 (why did divac hit it back to the 3pt line???), but i don't want to discredit the lakers, they are a great team. the kings would have beat the mavs and the kings didn't play keon clark that much the rest of the series (had a few buzzer beaters during the regular season against the mavs) and webber fell to injury, yet it was a nice ending for david robinson's career.

Webber choking during crunch time? no way, c-webb's 3 in one of the games during crunch time was awesome and surprising to me, c-webb is a star, but i think the kings would be better off this year giving a last second shot to peja

Also it's pretty funny how some of you lakers fans are like: we are the ones w/ championship rings on our fingers..<---? i didn't know you guys are on the lakers team, are one of you guys kobe bryant or something?