Hey BEEF

Discussion in 'NFC South' started by Pats37, Dec 18, 2003.

1. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

"You widdle people have no idea what it's like to be a Falcon's fan! They've never had back-to-back winning seasons!!!"

"NOONE suffers through more than Falcons fans, PERIOD!"

2. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

We ought to have seperate forum just bash PB. Having "known" & put up w/ his antics for longer than most, I can honestly say that I do not miss his 2 faced, narrow-minded, goose-steppin', do as I say not as I do, simple ways.

kcgsc, I knew there was a reason we got along. There is nothing that beats a good cold diet Pepsi and chatting about the greatest sport in the world (sorry David Sten) .

as for "hang glider", was PB the wind beneath his wings? It sure seemed that way. I wonder who has been using the brain they share to come up w/ the witty rants that they are so fond of. bA - this is your final warning. Can I do that? Is it valid? Who cares.

Here's some Megadeth for PB - "What do you mean I'm not kind? Maybe not your kind." "What do you mean I hurt your feelings? I didn't think you had any."

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Wow, that's some nice pent up frustration there BA. Setting up a Bash PB forum would be about the most original thing I've ever heard of. If he found out, I think he'd actually be proud of himself.

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

You can only imagine what I've come up w/ to post in the Falcons forum. Should that site ever come back up.

Maybe, it has and they've locked out our IP address. I plan on going to the local library and test the water.

SF, U R right. We do not want to give PB any more credit than he deserves.

5. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I don't think they've locked us out just yet. I've tried logging in from an alternative source and it still reads down. Should be interesting if and when it comes back up.

6. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

Look, when ur banned you can still read and enter post and even write a post but you cant post it. when you click send it says "IP ADRESS BANNED, CONTACT THE ADMIN." when ur banned u can still edit post to