hey guys

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Rudeezy, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Sorry about me being unactive for the past couple of weeks. I had no idea that i would have no internet access what so ever. Me and a teamate are searching for an apartment right now and hopefully we'll get our internet hooked up soon after. Keep making this forum #1;)

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Welcome to JBB, Rudeezy!

Who are you favorite players?
    What are your predictions for this season?
    How did you hear about JBB?

Nice to hear from ya again, Rudeezy. We'll keep it rollin'. Draft is a month from now and that will fly by like crazy. Tons of scenarios the Warriors could pull off and hopefully ones that benefit us and not the other guy. Don't worry about us forgetting that you're the o.g. that started this Warriors forum.

[​IMG]

BTW convince roomie to chip in for NBATV [​IMG]

3. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah, good to hear you're still alive and kickin, man. Hope you find some nice new diggs. Hopefully next to some lovely ladies or something, haha. [​IMG]

The offseason should be fun, if Mullin lives up to his promise to shake things up, but even he doesn't, the Warriors look good for next season

4. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

I am going to be in the same boat as you Rudezzy. I am getting out of the Air Force in July and starting Chiropractic College in Jan. I will be taking 24-30 hours per semester for 4 years...

5. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Good luck to both of you guys then. Hey Warriorfansnc93, you going to be able to catch up on any warrior games this season? [​IMG]

6. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I'll be in Mexico in July. I'll keep you guys updated. BTW there are 4 CPS in the house so I'll be one here a lot [​IMG]

7. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Good luck to both of you guys then. Hey Warriorfansnc93, you going to be able to catch up on any warrior games this season? [​IMG]</div>

I would love to get the NBA ticket. At least I will be in Dallas so I can go to the Mavs games like I used to go to the Nuggets games. After I get done with school I will be in OKC and that is about 4 hours north of Dallas so no more games. But by then I will be a doctor so I will be able to afford NBA league pass for myself and every other Warriors fan on this board. [​IMG]

8. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Alright, I'm back home for about a month so I'm going to be more active...finally!