Hey Hawks Fans How do you feel NOW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Atlanta Hawks' started by bulls1, Aug 1, 2005.

1. lessthanjake

lessthanjake JBB JustBBall Member

^wooo..... i jusy blew your mind didnt i?

2. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting lessthanjake:</div><div class="quote_post">^ok lets break it down,

Hawks vs. Orlando.

orlando is soft. not to mention that they're backcourt is TINY! the hawks would be way better

Washington.

they are nothing now. without Larry they'll give up 95+ PPG not a playoff team anymore.

Bulls:

I'm not dumb. the bulls would be better than the hawks, but they'll be a 4 seed.

76ers

unless C webb gets it going, i dont think AI can carry them for another year.

if those teams dont make the playoffs, that makes the hawks the 8th seed.
    and i didn't say they were a playoff team this year. i said they could be. but in 2-3 years... theyre a top 5 seed.</div>

Congratulations!!!! [​IMG]

You win the award for the year's most ridiculous post. Wooooooo Whoooooooooooo!!!

3. lessthanjake

if you're so smart, then why don't you elaborate and tell us all why thet post is so dumb?

4. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Hawks vs. Orlando.

orlando is soft. not to mention that they're backcourt is TINY! the hawks would be way better

Orlando may have a tiny backcourt, but they are an extremely tough and strong bc. Howard is a beast and Grant Hill / Francis are proven stars and each of them singely has more playoff experience than the whole ATL squad.

Washington.

they are nothing now. without Larry they'll give up 95+ PPG not a playoff team anymore.

This team is still dangerous w/o Hughes, IMO. Arenas and Jamison alone can carry this team past the Hawks along with a few key role players they already posess.

Bulls:

I'm not dumb. the bulls would be better than the hawks, but they'll be a 4 seed.

I don't need to go to in depth here they are young like the Hawks, but it seems like the Bulls are on their way to being a great team next year. They have Gordon, Hinrich, Deng, Nocioni, etc. and they play well with Skiles and the Bull system.

76ers

unless C webb gets it going, i dont think AI can carry them for another year.

Your outta your mind on this one. AI will punish this league for the next 3-4 years the way he is doing now. Webber will most likely fit a lil better this year especially after a full training camp. Iguodala and Korver are budding stars if not then above average role players. Also Dalembert is going to be a wrecking ball this year. He is just getting better and better year aft year.

if those teams dont make the playoffs, that makes the hawks the 8th seed.
    and i didn't say they were a playoff team this year. i said they could be. but in 2-3 years... theyre a top 5 seed.</div>

Good enough?

5. lessthanjake

....Touche. BTW i was being optimistic. you know, concidering how i'm a hawks fan and all. but if we're gonna be pessimistic....

I cant wait to see the pistons fall flat on they're faces this year. without larry brown, all rhose guys turn back into what they really are: decent players.

6. N4S

N4S BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting lessthanjake:</div><div class="quote_post">....Touche. BTW i was being optimistic. you know, concidering how i'm a hawks fan and all. but if we're gonna be pessimistic....

I cant wait to see the pistons fall flat on they're faces this year. without larry brown, all rhose guys turn back into what they really are: decent players.</div>

I'd rather have Flip than Larry.

The Knicks are going to be the ones in the whole. Hey, but their still going to have a better record the ATL.

7. lessthanjake

^sure, whatever you say [​IMG] you'd rather have flip over one of the greatest coaches of all time? wow...

8. N4S

N4S BBW Member

Yup, I'm sick of him deserting his team every other month for 2 weeks due to sickness. It's not worth it.

9. lessthanjake

that's true. but its only bladder problems right? you could get him some of thos adult diapers.

10. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting lessthanjake:</div><div class="quote_post">that's true. but its only bladder problems right? you could get him some of thos adult diapers.</div>

I'm with N4S, some of you Hawk fans are being rediculous. J-Smoove isn't going to be effective without a good PG, you guys basically have SGs playing every positon. I think the Hawks could contend for the 7/8 seed in the East if they trade Childress for Jameer Nelson or Devin Harris, they wont go anywhere with Joe Johnson and Salim Stoudamire manning the point.

11. lessthanjake

^ hey your a Warriors fan. you should know what its like to have your team suck for so long. I apologize for being hopeful. BTW why was it neccisary to quote me for that post?

12. bulls1

bulls1 JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting lessthanjake:</div><div class="quote_post">that's true. but its only bladder problems right? you could get him some of thos adult diapers.</div>

hEY LESSTTHANJAKE, HOW STUPID THAT NAME IS BY THE WAY SOMEONE SHOLUD SUSPEND YOU HOW STUPID YOU ARE [​IMG] [​IMG] MORON YOU HAVE NO CLUE FOR ANYTHING BASKETBALL

ALL YOU DO IS STAR LILTLE GIRLY FIGHTS [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Char

Char JBB Nowitzness

Hmm, with all these acquistions and potenital ones by the Hawks.. I'd say it feels rather like Christmas morning, only yet, we have not opened the presents.

14. lessthanjake

lol, amen to that!

15. bulls1

bulls1 JBB Banned Member

lol what [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Run BJM:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm with N4S, some of you Hawk fans are being rediculous. J-Smoove isn't going to be effective without a good PG, you guys basically have SGs playing every positon. I think the Hawks could contend for the 7/8 seed in the East if they trade Childress for Jameer Nelson or Devin Harris, they wont go anywhere with Joe Johnson and Salim Stoudamire manning the point.</div>

Josh had Lue running the point last year and was pretty damn effective once he got his minutes.

With all that said, the Hawks are going to be very exciting next year but they will not make the playoffs. They have no real point guard, no true big man and no real center who can play defense. They have a bunch of swingmen who like to get out and run but not enough toughness. There are simply 8-10 better teams in the east even If the Hawks get Curry which doesn't seem likely.

17. lessthanjake

^ true, lue was doing pretty good once he got his minutes, but he wasn't passing. he was basically only shooting, from what i recall. i could be wrong though.