Highest NBA Verticals

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by 30 standing ver, Jan 23, 2004.

1. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

Hook is of the hook. Man, that pretty corny. Anyways, 52. Good lord that's alot of hops. How tall is he? Like 6-5 or something.

2. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

I think vince can jump higher than Lebron.

3. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

^I don't concur. Me and KrazyGreen got into a debate about that. I say VC got a 42 and Lebron has a 45. But VC is a better dunker.

4. Streetball2k5

Streetball2k5 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 30 standing ver:</div><div class="quote_post">Hook is of the hook. Man, that pretty corny. Anyways, 52. Good lord that's alot of hops. How tall is he? Like 6-5 or something.</div>
    He is 6'4, he was on "Branded" On The Score in Canada. He dunked over 6 people sitting down. Gary Payton, Antonio Davis and Baron Davis have all played him and say he is better than them. This was all said and shown by video on this "Branded" show.
    P.S This channal is very reliable.

5. vinsanity03

His name is Damitrius Mitchell. He was like 6'0-6'3, he had no teeth, nappy hair, did a 360 over a car. JKidd, AD, Drew Gooden, Gary Payton all said that Damitrius use to be way better than all of them. He jumped over a car then dunked. Everytime he got cash he spent it on drugs.

Lebron is also younger though and should be able to jump higher. Vince is more creative and may have some more hangtime.

6. Streetball2k5

Yeah, That's his name, well, he is 6'4 now and Baron Davis also said he was better than him.
    He's a Crack Head, and just got out of jail.
    He was addictted to the crack at the age of 10!!!
    I thought crack was the thing in my ass at the age of 10! <--- sorry i just had to say it.[​IMG]

7. vinsanity03

I dont think he can still jump like that though because that was 10+ years ago. He would of had a good chance making it pro. according to all of the Bay Area

8. Streetball2k5

He can't, I heard that right now he jumps 47', but hey that's still crazy vert, I'm pretty sure he would have done well in the NBA, just jump over people, not to hard.

9. JBB_LBJFAN23

JBB_LBJFAN23 JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 30 standing ver:</div><div class="quote_post">I don't know what happened to this thread, but this is how I got introduced to this forum. It's like MIB took over and everybody forgot about it or I just can't find it. Man I'm starting to believe that the 50 inch thread didn't even exist myself. Man that thread was the shiznit, if it ever existed that is. Don't visit for a couple of weeks and things dissapear.

But anyways, he really has the highest vertical?</div>
    u like MIB dont u?