Hinrich for C. Butler?

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Mel JBB, Sep 30, 2004.

1. B.e.

B.e. The One Who Score Touchdowns and Spikes Mics

This would be a perfect trade for the Lakers,to bad it wont happen.Right not Hinirich is to valuable to trade away.Especially when your getting a player like Butler back who is unpredictble,not to mention the Bulls already have depth at SF and they have no need for another.

2. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Bad trade for Chicago but a great trade for LA, Caron is good but Chicago already has Luol Deng, and Andres Nocioni to play SF. Hinrich would be the Ideal PG for LA but Caron isnt needed in Chicago, I hope this deal doesnt go down because my favorite team is Chicago.

3. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Banks:</div><div class="quote_post">Rose isn't all bad, his offensive and overall game is better than any bull on their roster. If you play him at the 3, he can be a force offensively, inside and outside, but he's a liability on defense.

Word is the Duhon is challenging Hinrich for the starting PG spot. I thought it was a joke at first, but it seems serious. Pretty obvious though that Hinrich will get the spot and keep it.</div>
    My point wasn't Rose was bad (Except for his defense, which is pretty terrible). I was saying that he was overpayed and that the trade wasn't totally lopsided. The Bulls got the better end of the deal financially, and AD isn't very bad either. Rose plays no defense, but when Rose is shooting well, he's a force on offense.

Realistically, I dont think Duhon's challenging Hinrich for the spot. I think Chris will make the team, be our 2nd or 3rd string pointguard, but really, Hinrich's safer, and he has more potential. I really hope we keep both though, our backcourt's starting to look great with Pargo, Duhon, Gordon, Hinrich, Piatowski, and maybe J-Will later in the year. But you're right, Duhon's playing great. [​IMG]

4. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

No way Chiago would do this, they got the point-guard of the furture in Hinrich. LA with Hinrich, Kobe, and Odom, I would have to say they would be contending again, but I think this is nothing more then a RUMOR!

5. bball guru

bball guru JBB JustBBall Member

why is this thread still here? Hinrich isn't going anywhere. He's one of the few "old school" players left.

6. SuperSophomore

SuperSophomore JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Mel JBB:</div><div class="quote_post">Here's a new RUMOR spreading on some messageboards (from NBAWire by way of LakersGround.net):

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.p...0401&forum=1&38</div>

This could be the start of the NEW Lakers Dynasty if all this goes down but it probably won't

7. RAKIM

RAKIM JBB JustBBall Member

why such a weird trade? it basically cancels the trade out because they are pretty equal and will do the same to there teams

8. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

That would give the Lakers

Starters...

Kirk Hinrich
    Kobe Bryant
    Lamar Odom
    Brian Grant
    Vlade Divac

Bench...

Deaven George
    Chutky Atkins
    Chris Mihm
    Slava Medivenko

That looks awesome and they would be huge contenders.

9. justball

justball JBB JustBBall Member

Not a good deal for the Bulls..