Home Opener: A Fans Perspective

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Erin, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

Home opener (personal account)

I copy and pasted this from my livejournal. I was pretty excited when i wrote it so yeah haha.[​IMG]

we got their around 5:50. it was raining so half of the "red carpet" was inside lmfao. i saw that really annoying girl from e! there. i was like ew. so i got a program and i attempted to get autographs and the dude said they were already out. i thought he lied but he didn't because no one ever came out.[​IMG] so yeah. i didn't get autographs.[​IMG] so my mom and i went to our seats. they were pretty good. and since i'm a pig, i got a popcorn, soda and polish water ice rofl.[​IMG] so i went back down to the red carpet and got to see some celebs. i saw jerry o'connell, some dude from run dmc and brian dawkins from the philadelphia eagles. so then i went back up to my seat... running... because i heard the national anthem. so i got in just in time. but while i was running, i ran into these 2 black girls in the middle of the arena who were fighting. lmfao. they were pulling each other's weaves and throwing each other around. there was no security so this guy who worked at the ice cream stand was trying to stop them lmfaooo. so i snuck by them and got to my seat. when they did the player intros, allen came out and said his usual thing afterward and ended with "let's get this party jumpin!" <333. the game was awesome! allen iverson did great and it was faboo! kyle korver didn't play much. i was yelling.[​IMG] but rookie willie green did and he did great. we won 89-74. but yeah. miami heat's lamar odom got hurt in the first quarter and left with a sprain which sucked for them since he's the only good player on there. but the best part of last night was... I WAS ON FAN-O-VISION! ROFLLLLL! omg it was so funny rofl. i didn't know what to do. so i just waved my rally towel and kept laughing LMAO. on the way out, it was pouring. so i put my towel on my head so i wouldn't get wet. but i did anyways lmao. ahh. i am now reminded why i LOVE basketball.[​IMG]

pictures here: http://four.belated.org/seasonopener/

2. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

That's all very nice and I'm glad you got to go to the game, however I was wondering if you could type up a more in-depth report of it. I was also going to ask you the same thing for all the games you're attending, I don't know if that would be too much, but it surely would be appreciated.

3. Erin

oh yeah. im going to do it when i do my site and all. but i did that at 6am this morning. so i wanted to get everything down real quickly before i forgot what happened haha. but don't worry. ill have a better one too!

4. STC

STC JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">miami heat's lamar odom got hurt in the first quarter and left with a sprain which sucked for them since he's the only good player on there</div>

Right...Caron Butler, Dwyane Wade, Eddie Jones, Brian Grant.....

5. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

I think she means on a higher level, on a level where he's able to compete with the NBA superstars.

6. Erin

yes that is what i met.