Hornets 100 @ Cavaliers 104

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by jbbKing James, Feb 22, 2004.

1. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

104/100 Cavs win their 3rd in a row.

Box Score

2. Price for thREE

Price for thREE JBB JustBBall Member

WHAT A GREAT WIN!!!!

Mr. Silas, can we please see more Kapono and less Newble now?

Portland on a huge run, Miami down 9!!

3. polarbear

polarbear JBB JustBBall Member

allright come on now blazers, this is 1 where you look at the heats remaining schedule that the heat should win at home, love to get a double steal 2night.

4. Yes!AndTheFoul!

Yes!AndTheFoul! JBB JustBBall Member

That was a sick comeback. Probably the best 3 qtrs of basketball (in one game) I've seen from the Cavs. Total team win. Just about everyone contributed. Great win! Kapono got it going with those 3's.

5. CBBI

CBBI JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting polarbear:</div><div class="quote_post">allright come on now blazers, this is 1 where you look at the heats remaining schedule that the heat should win at home, love to get a double steal 2night.</div>

Blazers up 9 with 7:03 left!!!

Holy crap this night could turn out awesome.

6. KarmaCav

KarmaCav JBB JustBBall Member

14 - 0 run by Blazers

73 -64

7mins to play

Heat back to 4 down

If Heat lose, we are 1 1/2 games out!

Sorry again - double post

We are ahead of Boston LOL
    Equal with Phili - have adv head to head
    2 games back on Toronto and catching fast!

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO

7. polarbear

polarbear JBB JustBBall Member

how is this looking gentlemen. friday april 9th and saturday april 10th we play a home and home with none other than the miami heat. i dont know about you guys, but this could decide the playoffs, and i nervously say it could also decide rookie of the year honors the way wade has been playing lately (eastern player of the week), the nba sure lucked out with that coincidence. the latter of those 2 games is at the gund btw

8. West Remy

West Remy JBB JustBBall Member

Cleveland was awesome tonight. They had guts, heart and even the eye of the tiger!

I feel like running down the street and celebrating! That felt like a playoff game so much, I'm sure the team's confidence is on the next level now.

9. redscoon

redscoon JBB JustBBall Member

3 straight wins against playoff teams. Things are definitely looking up, especially with the Heat trailing the Blazers. If the Cavs can avoid another cold streak like the losing 5 out of 6, they should make the playoffs.

10. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Great win for you guys

You keep on rolling

Whats wrong with Eric Williams lately though? 0 points again tonight, limited again on sunday.

Great to see 11 pages on this game

May it continue to improve and increase as each game passes by

11. Price for thREE

DA with a huge bucket for the Blazers. Heat down 5 with 43 secs to go!!

12. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

You guys don't know how happy I am to have you guys here talking Cavs basketball. Seems like it was meant to be.

So many big shots in this one, so many huge plays, I don't know where to start.

13. Price for thREE

Wade misses a bank shot. Stoudemire fouled, makes 'em both! Put a fork in the Heat tonight.

You're right, a ton of huge plays in this game... even though we have no chance without Kapono going off, I thought the biggest plays were those back to back buckets by McInnis after the refs robbed us twice and we went down 4 right near the end. You just had a feeling after that, that this one was ours!

14. KarmaCav

KarmaCav JBB JustBBall Member

We are so close to 8th, I can allmost touch it.

Who woulda thought after that Dallas debacle!

15. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

I was ready to post on a tough loss for the Cavs, but they came back with a 31 point flurry in the final quarter. The last two games, I've noticed the impact McInnis is having on the Cavs. He's playing the PG role perfectly for them by taking pressure off LeBron to initiate the offense, and hitting the open looks. His defense has been shakey, but then again he did have to go up against Marbury and Baron tonight. With the current trends in the East, the Cavs should be able to catch the injured Raptors before they catch the Heat. They have a tough 3 game road trip coming up and then a brutal string of games near the end of March. It's going to be a good challenge for this team to fight for the 7th or 8th seed, and possibly as high as the 6th.

16. thajuiceman

thajuiceman JBB JustBBall Member

11 frickin pages?!!! Wow, well I can't say anything that probably wasn't said tonite, except that I wish the cheerleaders took the "Mardi Gras" theme to another level, feel me? Huge defensive game by Z, Kapono was off the chain, HUGE win tonite, but we've got a tough road ahead.

17. TMac_OwNz

TMac_OwNz JBB JustBBall Member

damn I know lol I just clicked last page I didn't want to go thru all of them anyways

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting redscoon:</div><div class="quote_post">Is this still the 4th quarter of the Knicks game?</div>
    lol I think it was , lucky for you guys it ended before the game was over lol great come back for Kapono not the Cavs , Cavs played good when they saw they were back in it , if it wasn't for Kapono...anyways Hornets got cold at the end , Great win for you guys.

18. redscoon

redscoon JBB JustBBall Member

The only problem with catching the Heat AND the Raptors is that we would have to play the Nets in the first round. The Nets are the last team that I want the Cavs to face in the playoffs. Our only two meetings with them this year back up my feelings. The Pacers have a better record, but we have played them extremely well in our 3 meetings this year.

19. Amherstcavsfan

Amherstcavsfan JBB JustBBall Member

I will put the highlights up from this game in emotioncons: 1st Quarter [​IMG] 2nd Quarter [​IMG] 3rd [​IMG] 4th [​IMG] :bigthumbu :biggrin2: [​IMG] I can't believe they won this. BTW I would rather play the Pacers, we have almost beaten them before, rather play them or the Pistons than the Nets.

20. CBBI

CBBI JBB JustBBall Member

Of all the teams near the top.... I would like to play the Pistons first, the Pacers second and the Nets under no circumstances.