Hornets at Magic

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by Ice, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Ice

Ice JBB Member

WHERE: TD Waterhouse Centre, Orlando.

RECORDS: Magic 26-24; Hornets 10-40.

BROADCASTS: TV--WRBW-Ch. 65; Radio -- 580 AM (WDBO); Spanish-language: 1030 AM (WONQ).

MAGIC UPDATE: Fourteen of the Magic's past 21 games have been sets of back-to-backs. Tonight's game marks the second game of the club's seventh back-to-back since a back-to-back Jan. 7 against the Charlotte Bobcats and then the New Jersey Nets. The Magic have posted a 4-2 record in the second games of the back-to-backs. . . . C-F Andrew DeClercq (right knee) was placed on the injured list last Thursday and likely is out for the remainder of the season. F Brandon Hunter was activated, but did not play Thursday night against the Atlanta Hawks.

HORNETS UPDATE: When you lose three starters to injuries, one for the entire season, this is what happens. Once a perennial playoff pick, the Hornets are in competition for the No. 1 choice in the draft lottery. F Jamal Mashburn (right knee patella tendon) has been out all season. F-C Jamaal Magloire (fractured right finger) has been out since Nov. 26. G Baron Davis (right Achilles' tendon, lower back, bruised right ankle) has been off and on the injured list. He was activated again last Friday. . . . Guard Dan Dickau is averaging 14.2 points and 4.4 assists per game.

WHAT TO WATCH FOR: Whether the Magic are in the mood to dispatch a league doormat. If an expansion team (hello, Charlotte Bobcats) can beat the Magic, a wounded, 10-win team surely can

Linkage: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/bask...?coll=orl-magic

Eh, should be a... interesting game. Orlando can't seem to beat the leagues worst teams so a loss wouldn't shock me.

2. magicdamo23

magicdamo23 JBB JustBBall Member

At least we picked up the win. Credit to hornets they did well, but I really felt that magic had that, even at 82-82. I kept on waiting for stevie to take over, and he did in the end so it was all good.

WE NEED A BREAK!.