How do you lose to the Bears?

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Smerdykov, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Smerdykov

Smerdykov nfl-*****s member

I mean Honestly. I would go into more detail, but I refuse to let this ruin my sunday or week. I will just be happy that we caught Saddam.

Merry Christmas.

2. nfl-forums

nfl-forums nfl-*****s member

I'm so pissed off at the Vikes. They should had Daunte try and run the ball instead of that throw. Or least play for the Tie. Rex Grossmen was due to turn the ball over.
    I;m tired of losing bullshit games. This was our year. Stupid stuff like holding and that DAMN shoot him on site punter!

3. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

If Daunte had thrown that ball to the outside of Randy there would have been no contest.

Everyone is blaming Randy for not giving any effort on that play. However, Randy Moss makes most plays look relatively easy, so its hard to say that he did not try on that pass. Also, how many times have we seen a jump ball in the endzone involving Moss where he does not come down with it?

I'm with you Peter...the holding stuff has got to stop (and other stupid penalties). It ruins the whole game.

4. pbvikingplayer

pbvikingplayer nfl-*****s member

the vikings have a huge running game also, i believe onterrio smith(3rd string), ran for 143 yards last sunday, they've got to give the ball a little more to their running backs, and stop doing all those deep throws