How far will the Sonics go?

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by jbbFranchise, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

franchise3 your a raps fan and dont like carter or a player on the team?

2. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

cant really blame him. id be dissapointed if i was a raps fan

3. jbbFranchise

jbbFranchise JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "raptors21":</div><div class="quote_post">franchise3 your a raps fan and dont like carter or a player on the team?</div>

what? i never said i hated carter hes just not high on my list of fav players, i live in TO, so its hard not to be a fan.

4. jbbFranchise

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post">cant really blame him. id be dissapointed if i was a raps fan</div>

[​IMG]

anyway look at that lineup i posted above, thats pretty sick.

5. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "raptors21":</div><div class="quote_post">franchise3 your a raps fan and dont like carter or a player on the team?</div>

I know, when Raps do good he likes them, they do bad he doesnt. What a fan, eh?

6. jbbFranchise

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Dr. Funk":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "raptors21":</div><div class="quote_post">franchise3 your a raps fan and dont like carter or a player on the team?</div>

I know, when Raps do good he likes them, they do bad he doesnt. What a fan, eh?</div>

when did i say i was the craziest raptor fan? I live in the city they play in so its hard not to talk good/bad and know a lot about them. Sure i like them when they do well, but they aren't my fav team

7. olskoolfunktitude

aw shut up. whats so wrong with that. cant blame people for not denying themselves when their team sucks.

8. jbbFranchise

so that lineup i posted above or on the previous page is pretty deep and strong, id look for them to be a late season contender to make the playoffs, 9th seed as i said before.

any other thoughts?

9. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "thefranchise3":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Dr. Funk":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "raptors21":</div><div class="quote_post">franchise3 your a raps fan and dont like carter or a player on the team?</div>

I know, when Raps do good he likes them, they do bad he doesnt. What a fan, eh?</div>

when did i say i was the craziest raptor fan? I live in the city they play in so its hard not to talk good/bad and know a lot about them. Sure i like them when they do well, but they aren't my fav team</div>

wtf, are you on blow? I didnt say anything about being the "craziest" raps fan. fool, read what I say.

10. jbbFranchise

i never considered myself a fan but i do enjoy it when they do well, atleast im honest and i can admit when the team is shit. now get on topic

11. olskoolfunktitude

hes not on blow. i killed the rest of his stash [​IMG]

12. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "thefranchise3":</div><div class="quote_post">i never considered myself a fan but i do enjoy it when they do well, atleast im honest and i can admit when the team is ****. now get on topic</div>

I've heard you say u were a fan cracka

13. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

I m a raps fan for life even if i moved to L.A i would support my carter jersey. sonics will be between 8-10.

14. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "thefranchise3":</div><div class="quote_post">i never considered myself a fan but i do enjoy it when they do well, atleast im honest and i can admit when the team is ****. now get on topic</div>

you said at realgm your sn was raptorsnspurs or whatever, cause you were bitchin at raps21 for 'stealing' yours.

15. jbbFranchise

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Dr. Funk":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "thefranchise3":</div><div class="quote_post">i never considered myself a fan but i do enjoy it when they do well, atleast im honest and i can admit when the team is ****. now get on topic</div>

you said at realgm your sn was raptorsnspurs or whatever, cause you were bitchin at raps21 for 'stealing' yours.</div>

yes, because spurs are my fav team, raptors are my second if you wanna put it like that, and who are you to decide what level of a fan i am...

can we get on topic?

16. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

sure. if the sonics manage to get a decent big man (collison might be good enough), they can contend for the playoffs. i dont think they'll make it though.

17. Quyen

Quyen JBB JustBBall Member

Okay, so here I am, as a Ray Allen fan, I'm supposed to be all defensive...I'll try not to be though...

Gary Payton is an AMAZING player...but he didn't do much to improve the Sonics...in fact...it kind of hid their abilities and gave them little credibilities...

When Ray Allen came in, I mean, boom! The sparks flew for them, and things worked. The combination--sort of fit.

I think that's what thefranchise3 meant.

Although Ray helped improved the team...it doesn't mean GP isn't a more valued player than Ray. In fact, GP has had an amazing stretch of 10-11 years of being on the Sonics...and he's has great d-fense.

That's both looks for me...