How the Heat are doing so far.

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by huevonkiller, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

I can't wait to see them break that Bulls record.

2. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

JVG was dead on

3. Master Shake

When they break that 33 game win streak...woo, watch out.

4. Mr.Gunner

Mr.Gunner Member

5. Mr.Gunner

Mr.Gunner Member

ESPN personnel on Suicide Watch alert!!!

6. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

Yeah I don't get it either, I'm asking a simple question and getting nothing back.

You haven't answered this one, is MJ the best player of all time? Is Kobe the closest to him? If not who else?

And to end it I'll say this, if Kobe or MJ had LeBron's body, they would have averaged 50ppg 20rpg and who knows how many blocks and steals.

7. CelticKing

Guys 3 more losses, then it's all wins for the Heat, as they go on to tie the Bulls record. ;)

8. Master Shake

If they lose the next three and win out, that's pretty damn impressive; I can almost see it happening.

9. ¹²³

¹²³ ¼½¾

After watching this team play, I don't think having Wade and LeBron is enough to be a title contender. They will need some serious improvement next season to start thinking about winning it all.

10. Master Shake

They. Need. A. PG.

Dun, dun duuuuuuuuuun,

11. CelticKing

They should go after Arenas IMO.

12. Master Shake

Maybe, but I wanna know what happened to Mario Chalmers?

There has got to be a vet out there, or something. They just need a PG who can run an offense, but he really dosen't have to do to much. Pretty much they need Derek Fisher ahah. If not, they should go after Aaron Brooks; try and run a 3 way trade with Sac-town.

Or they let Wade handle the ball.

13. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    Basically no matter how badly Wade and Kobe choke you continue to call them clutch.

You can't give a straight answer because you're a mental Kobe fan.

"So how did he win against Boston? He choked in that series, from quarters 1-4. I exposed you, you have nothing to add and you can cry about it in your house or something."

You've lost buddy, you're performing worse than Wade has this season. Even before Wade was choking LeBron owned him this year.

Kobe will always be an inefficient scorer that wins titles because of Shaq or his other teammates.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  14. huevonkiller

Student.
    Honestly CK these are some pretty juvenile sentiments you have. I've broken it down very precisely with Bryant, the jumpshooter.

I've already answered it plenty of times.

Mj? Yes for now. LeBron has the best career from ages 18-25.

Please God stop asking me about Kobe Lol. I answered it already, he's not MJ. He shoots mid range jumpshots when LeBron/Shaq/Wade is giving you a facial in the paint.

I'm observing Chris Paul's career and he's started off much better than Bryant has. If he stays healthy he'll surpass Kobe.
    Who cares? They don't have his body.

Plus MJ was pretty athletic himself, and LeBron still has the best 25 and under career I've observed. He has vision that can't be taught and is a better 3-point threat. Kobe is also not as great a 3 point shooter as he thinks.

15. huevonkiller

Student.

Wade went 6-21 last night, I think the problem is pretty obvious. Against the Magic you can't do that, especially not on the road.

Wade took the week off actually.

16. Master Shake

I still think you need a PG to run your offense. Even the Bulls had a good PG.

And I thought if Wade was playing bad, LeBron would bail him out...isn't that the point of this superstar team?

I just give no sympathy or breathing room for this Heat team. The did a lot of talking, they media did a lot of talking and because of it, they will get scrutinized.

Losing to teams like Memphis and Indiana..should not be acceptable. You can make every excuse but they still have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA right now and they are 8-7.

17. huevonkiller

Student.
    Oh lol I thought you did it by mistake. :)

18. huevonkiller

Student.
    Why should he? Kobe doesn't bail out his teammates all the time. He just chokes but continues to win.

People need to understand, "point guard" doesn't exist on superstar teams with a LeBron/Kobe/etc. Offensively any player can take on the role of "point guard", if they handle the ball enough and have the skillset. "Point guard" refers to the defensive side of the ball.

You're mishandling the label Shake.

The Bulls lost to the Raptors in 1996, I don't quite get your point.

The Bulls could not win anything without Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman, three players not just a duo.

19. Master Shake

Derek Fisher is the perfect PG for that team, and I think Miami needs to find theirs. Wade and LBJ are score, so why not find someone who can distribute so they can worry about their own shit. And in LA they run triangle (you know that) and it doesn't always go to Kobe. But they also have Pau Gasol who is way better than Bosh.

And losing in 96 to us was awesome to watch, but still unacceptable for the team. This team had fucking prophecies written and they look average. I won't disrespect the talent they, hell the Heat could blow up any day and go on a massive run...or they can go down in flames. And you're just putting it on DWade but it takes a team to win, not 1 player.

And still like I said, isn't LBJ supposed to bail them out if that happens? Maybe a GOOD PG could help who can shoot the 3 and get to the basket when Wade is sucking. Also the injury to Bosh doesn't help with Haslem already out.

On defense the Heat are getting beat too. Chris Paul ran havoc on your guys and Nelson was having no problems. Same with Dwight. They have holes this Heat team and they're showing.

Just know I do this because like I said, this team was pegged to be so super amazing and they aren't. However, this is early season and anything can happen.

20. huevonkiller

Student.
    I'm not upset with you Shake don't worry.

Well that's what I mean, Fisher is not a "point guard" on offense. He's a shooter that spaces the floor and he is exactly what the Heat need (not Fisher, someone that spaces the floor and plays like him, cause Fish is done). I would love to have a more reliable shooter out there at the 1, who can defend. Pau Gasol is a beast this year but Bosh isn't that bad. I'll get to the center of their problems below.

Yeah I never meant to say the Heat as a team haven't failed. They've done poorly, but in these close losses Wade could have gotten us a victory if he was just a Lamar Odom level.
    If Wade is hurt I think he should be benched. The offense would run a lot more smoothly and the spacing would be better since Lebron/Wade are somewhat redundant.

I think people forget history, I brought it up in another post.

http://sportstwo.com/threads/174687-Miami-vs-Us?p=2480366&viewfull=1#post2480366