Politics HUGELY INCRIMINATING PHONE RECORDS SUGGEST RUDY GIULIANI IS F---ED

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    True. They are, but perhaps maybe 10m of them are not. A really weird thing was in the marine news sheet there in Oxnard while I was there.
    The town is absolutely over flowing, estimates run as high as 50% illegal. The official population of the City is 160k as I recall. The weird thing in the news was
    the combined districts that make up Oxnard, more votes for Clinton were cast than the population of Oxnard.

Ha! That is just one city.

Ca, NY, TX, Fl, IL can really run up the Pop vote count, but we vote state by state 8 million votes more than you need to win CA, doesn't mean shit.

MARIS61 likes this.
  2. noknobs

noknobs Well-Known Member

Every second of your existence since you were born there have been liars in power. Afraid that's reality.

3. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    I did not notice. What cur would do such a thing?

MARIS61 likes this.
  4. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    It is what I do.

5. riverman

riverman Writing Team

yeah...and I've been calling them out everyday of my life...I don't think some have been liars..Gandhi was a pretty honest dude....the Dalai Lama is an honest dude..Nelson Mandela was an honest dude..Jimmy Carter, Ike and Obama seemed honest...had a few bosses that wouldn't pass the test but Trump....this guy is blatant and compulsive about lying.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  6. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

Good points, I really think the media was a huge detriment though. They were calling a Trump presidency an impossibility the day before the election, there was no sense of urgency to prevent Trump from getting elected. People in this county listen to the media. They saw the reports, stayed home instead of voting and woke up with a hangover.

The Professional Fan likes this.
  7. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I think more than the media in the last election, people watched reality tv and beauty pageants

8. bluefrog

bluefrog Go Blazers, GO!

Programmer
    One way Trump could put an end to all this is release the entire recordings of the phone calls with Ukraine.

9. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Steve Kerr?

10. riverman

riverman Writing Team

He should do what Nixon did...resign with a plea bargain.or pardon and just..go back to his life and start his TV station

Chris Craig likes this.
  11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I don't think you understand how many conservatives are disgusted Nixon and with Nixon-lovers.

Nixon was a liar, a racist, a war-monger, and sold out Americans to China for the Deep State.

12. riverman

riverman Writing Team

This just means you don't have a clue about my father or me...he was a racist, a conservative and a hard line republican....we were photo negatives of each other...I served during Nixons hayday and fuck him. My mom was a closet Kennedy voter who would never let my father know that....don't pretend to know what I understand. Our generation is filled with people who dumped ignorant fears and racial judgements...and disagreed with their fathers sometimes to the point of no return...I made my peace with him over a 3 hour phone call days before he passed....forgiveness is cathartic..

Lanny, Chris Craig and yankeesince59 like this.
  13. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Eerily similiar to my dad and my relationship with him. He was also a John Wayne loving hard line conservative and staunch republican. He was a fan of Reagan and daddy Bush. He was racist. My mom is liberal, but never discussed politics with my dad.

I never agreed with my dad's views, but I understood why he had them. He was born on a military base, raised hard. He was his fathers doppleganger. He served in vietnam until he got shot.

I was too my father's photo negative. He used to call me his clone, but as I learned from him and my mother, and looked at the world with my own eyes, I decided on what I felt was right, and more than often that clashed with views of my father. I too made my peace with my father as he lay on his death bed. Cathartic indeed.

Lanny and riverman like this.
  14. riverman

riverman Writing Team

It took me a lifetime to understand what PTSD meant to the children of the Great Depression who left the dustbowl to fight in WWII......my parents were both orphaned during the Depression and reunited with their parents after the war....not a lot of those folks understood their own PTSD.

Chris Craig likes this.
  15. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    The liberal American's hope for salvation after losing an election. Pathetic.

16. riverman

riverman Writing Team

The result of your last election was not a win....it was a loss of Constitutional process......that's pathetic. Obstructing justice is pathetic...Donald Trump is pathetic...continuing to support the guy is pathetic...it has nothing to do with "liberal". Ask the 100 cabinet members he's fired how "liberal" they are. If you choose to be entirely subjective about your conservative identity....you're not paying attention to actual intelligent conservatives...only spin puppets. Trump's behavior is not defensible but you are hanging onto divisive team sports as politics....thing about left and right wings....it takes both to fly the plane...with only one you just end up going in circles. Lying blatantly is not commendable by a leader of the free world....Trump is not uniting our great nation...he's dividing it deeper than anytime in modern history..all for his ego....wake up my friend. When Trump's ship sinks, he'll get on the first lifeboat and let the women and children drown. You voted for a coward without the skills to lead even a beauty pageant. True conservatives don't want a monarchy that stifles the press and refuses to cooperate with the legislative branch of govt....in the end....I'll enjoy watching the crow eating contest

17. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

What's "pathetic" is what the GOP has morphed into.

riverman and Lanny like this.
  18. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    I hope you put in a supply of nutritious alternative to carry you and your through the wait.
    But man! You know, enjoying this farce the Dems are putting on is sick.

19. riverman

riverman Writing Team

Obstruction of justice and witness tampering...not even gotten to tax evasion and money laundering.....the farce got your vote...there is no defense left to prop up your partisan loyalty...I have nothing but time to watch while America protects the republic from becoming a monarchy.....I've always had you pegged as a Royal family admirer..that's not how the Constitution works. Trump gave them no choice...he wouldn't follow the rule of law throughout this whole process. You can't explain that away just to expose your dislike of the Democratic party. Trump doesn't get to lie and call it facts. Intelligent people have seen through his insults and fear of non support...crowd sizes...world affairs or domestic peace. He's a shallow reality tv personality....totally unqualified to build a team and lead all americans…

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Chris Craig likes this.
  20. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    Lanny, There are dumb ass people on every city block and morons for every country mile. Unfortunately, their votes would count.

Lanny likes this.