I got banned from ClutchFans!

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by KingSpeed, Feb 19, 2015.

1. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Mag "The garbage man" Nifier

magnifier661 likes this.
  2. KingSpeed

KingSpeed Veteran

actor
    That's a beautiful fucking cock, Denny.

rotary111 and SlyPokerDog like this.
  3. BLAZINGGIANTS

BLAZINGGIANTS Well-Known Member

Sly, with Dame's studio talent, can't you use your clout to suggest to the org they lay a new Rip City track? Seems like the perfect time to elevate this movement. Fans are re-engaged and re-energized. The talent is there on and off the court. Portland is nostalgic right now with the off court losses we've endured. Seems like a no-brainer to me. Let's make it happen!

More Rip City Rhapsody and Bust-a-bucket.

Strenuus likes this.
  4. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Lillard did Bust-a-Rocket last season, now you want him to rap about it?

5. BLAZINGGIANTS

Just sayin' it's time we crank this shit up to 11!

6. BLAZINGGIANTS

7. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

As long as I get to play cowbell on it, I'm down!

[​IMG]

8. BLAZINGGIANTS

Funny, I actually was going to mention cowbell, no joke.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  9. Superbeard

Superbeard Active Member

LOL, I somehow doubt it.

Rocket fans are way harder on their own team than any of you are. You said you were banned for saying Harden wasn't a MVP? Lol, there is also a grizzly fan that talks bad about Harden and the team and a Knick fan. I seriously doubt that's what you were banned for, as that happens pretty often.

Also come on now, I never came over here to troll. Clutchfans had to deal with Linfans, so they are probably a lot more careful with troll accounts after that. If you guys ever get Lin on your team, you'll understand what RealGM Knicks Forum, Clutchfans, and Lakersground has had to deal with when it comes to them.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  10. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Superbeard is probably an admin and banned KS over some shit from his Rockets suck after trading for smith thread!

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  11. Superbeard

Superbeard Active Member

Why would I? He predicted that the Rockets would slide down the standings and collapse, something that has yet to happen.

Actually, you guys are way more worried about us than we are you. Go check out the Portland threads, you'll have to find them and most of them are pretty level headed stuff.

12. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Most of the stuff I've seen is you guys acting like you should have won last years playoff series and therefor the Blazers are no threat at all. The Afflalo trade seems to have some of you shook though.

13. maxiep

maxiep RIP Dr. Jack

Merchant Banker
    Search "maxiep" on ClutchFans and see how I posted; I was beyond respectful. There can be no other explanation for my banning other than butthurt mods who couldn't deal with the playoff loss.

14. BLAZINGGIANTS

Lol. Weak post. Y'all so hard on your team you guys still think it was the refs that gave the series to Portland.

15. Superbeard

Superbeard Active Member

You guys beat us by like two points last season in total. You all were terrified of it going back to houston in 7, it took a game winning shot on a poor defender to beat us last season. This year if we were in that same situation...Ariza isn't making that same mistake that Parsons does and Batum doesn't have the games he had against Parsons. Harden doesn't play as bad. Dwight is still Dwight. Sorry, Rocket fans are not bowing to your team because you won a playoff series in which most (all except one iirc) went to OT. That was last season, it really has no bearing on this season. The team we have this season doesn't even have the same starting lineup. Rocket fans are more worried about the Clippers and Warriors, teams that have shown to be match up nightmare for the Rockets. This seasosn we have played you guys tough but any ways most Rocket fans will tell you they would like to see the Mavs this year. I see a lot more Rocket fans respecting the Blazers than I do over here. 3rd team in the west and some of you talk like we are 8th and scraping by on wins.

If you guys lost that series by a game winning shot you'd also think "If we just got this or we just got that, we win the series." If you guys blew us out 4 games then trust me, not many would be saying that.

oh I saw some of your posts, i don't know why you were banned that's surprising considering how the board melts down after every loss and also how opposing fans post there too. You didn't post anything about Lin did you? I think the mods went on a banning spree because of the Lin fans that invaded the forum last season.

C'mon, you guys complain about the refs too. Every single fan base does it. I've seen laker fans complain about refs. Rocket fans are harder on their team than any one else, I've heard the term on general forums that Rocket fans are "Emo" because if you want to see it just check out the board after they lose.

16. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Yeah that Troy Daniels 3 over the poor defense of Mo Williams is exactly what it took for us to beat you in 6 games instead of 4.

17. BLAZINGGIANTS

Lame.

Being hard on the refs is different than insisting the refs gave an entire series away to the other team. Very different. Sorry you don't understand it.

18. Superbeard

Superbeard Active Member

Exactly my point, the teams are different now. You guys were never going to beat us in 4 games, that's silly. All the games are close, that's the stuff I'm talking about right there lol. 0 respect at all, then you take posts from Clutchfans (A rocket forum) and expect them to give your team respect on their own forum. That's being hopeful.

Alright fair then, you beat up on a scrubby team, took you 6 games to do so then you got handled by a better team easily in the 2nd round :P

Lol just like how some of you guys insist that Harden does nothing but flop and has no game at all right? Yeah.

19. BLAZINGGIANTS

Turn it around. Avoid and deflect.

But since you put it out there.... We all know Harden has game. But he's a huge flopper. Everyone knows it and talks about it except Houston fans. Thanks for providing more proof that Rox fans are morons.

20. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Couple of things. Either team coming out would have been smoked by the Spurs. They were the BEST team, not the better team.

Second: Harden's flopping and lackluster defense (although improved) heavily overshadows his perception outside the Rockets fanbase. People do tend to think he'd be keyed down a bit if the refs didn't buy some of his flops. And in the playoffs, it showed. I remember one play in those playoffs where he was completely sideways at the arc on the right side and tried to just flail at the rim to get free throws, and it wasn't called. Those are the things that irks people moreso. If he got his points (and he does get most of his points legitimately) in a more honest fashion instead of circumventing the system, I think more respect would be given. I'm not here to bash Harden. He irks me, but I know it's part of his game. I'm just trying to give an honest view without coming across as a jerk. It's the same way people saw Lillard in his first two years. Great talent, but needed to work on his D... and that overshadowed his positives. Now, for the most part, he's worked on that. And I have heard Harden has worked on his D. But, (and in no way are these similar in actuality) just like baseball players get looked at when they get 60+ homeruns and get questioned for HGH or steroids, etc... People look at Harden and say that he has to manufacture points in cheap, and by-the-book illegal (you can get fined for flopping) moves. Now, again, that's not to say they are similar in actuality, but the context of using an illegal advantage (though one hurts the body a lot less) to gain points that otherwise may not have been obtained is looked down upon. Again, this is not the holistic view of the masses, but there are definitely some that won't give credit to Harden for his improved play if it is done in an intention that's not conducive to "honest" basketball.

I hope that made sense, and was looking for just honest dialogue about him, instead of the bashing.