I think im going to f*cking kill myself.

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jul 10, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

If Mo Williams signs in Miami, I don't even know if I will bother watching a Bucks game next season, this is so f*cking pathetic, it's mindblowing. F*ck.

2. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

Come on now.. You guys got Ramon Sessions to fill that PG need.... :doh:

3. VexxatuVexx

VexxatuVexx BBW Member

I hope he doesn't!I hope Charlie starts playing like he did in TO then we will improve

4. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Its because of you BCB...all because of you...Seriously though, this really does suck. First yall trade off Ford for a tweener thing...whatever you want to call Charlie V...plus hes getting injuries. Simmons is questionable. Bogut turns out to be a big ass and Michael Redd has the NBAs biggest forehead. Itll get better...

5. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

Calm down BCB, you got a ton of stuff to live for...Like...Umm...sh*t...Like...Oh, wait...Oh yeah...17,000 more posts on BBW!...To break the all time record!...Oh, wait...You already have the record...

6. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">Well.. I honestly think that Mo Williams will stay put. I know Miami has lots to offer, and it'd look nice going there. But I can see Mo staying. If he does go.. Wow, huge blow to the Bucks.</span>

7. And1Ba11a

And1Ba11a BBW Member

:HAHAHA: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaRdYC26 @ Jul 10 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Calm down BCB, you got a ton of stuff to live for...Like...Umm...sh*t...Like...Oh, wait...Oh yeah...17,000 more posts on BBW!...To break the all time record!...Oh, wait...You already have the record...</div>

8. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

It must suck to be a bucks fan. making the playoffs once every decade and so on. I cant remember a time in my life where I said '' the bucks might contend''

9. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaRdYC26 @ Jul 10 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Calm down BCB, you got a ton of stuff to live for...Like...Umm...sh*t...Like...Oh, wait...Oh yeah...17,000 more posts on BBW!...To break the all time record!...Oh, wait...You already have the record...</div>Dude, your on fire tonight!!! :worthy: :HAHAHA:

10. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

That Mardy post was not very funny at all

11. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Jul 10 2007, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That Mardy post was not very funny at all</div>as Justice would say it....truth

12. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BluffCityBlue @ Jul 10 2007, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>as Justice would say it....truth</div> The funniest thing Justice says is...."Amirite?" I laugh out loud every time he says it because I can just picture his goofy ass saying it. [​IMG]

13. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Never seen him say that...but its my phrase now...whatchyah gonna do biatch?

14. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 10 2007, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The funniest thing Justice says is...."Amirite?" I laugh out loud every time he says it because I can just picture his goofy ass saying it. [​IMG]</div>I almost posted that early today, but instead posted "am I right?" :no1:

15. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 11 2007, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I almost posted that early today, but instead posted "am I right?" :no1:</div> LOL, I caught that when you debated Primetime and wondered why you didn't. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 11 2007, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>LOL, I caught that when you debated Primetime and wondered why you didn't. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>It wasn't so much of a debate as me pointing out that PrimeTime said something stupid again. It's like, "Oh yeah, PF and C is the same." "It's different for Durant though."HINT STUPIDASS: IT'S DIFFERENT FOR YI TOO

17. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 11 2007, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It wasn't so much of a debate as me pointing out that PrimeTime said something stupid again. It's like, "Oh yeah, PF and C is the same." "It's different for Durant though."HINT STUPIDASS: IT'S DIFFERENT FOR YI TOO</div>Yi is a 7 footer who plays pf, he will play center also at some point. you were reading more into my post then I meant for it to be. In fact I actually said ''basically''''Yi may very well end up a center also. Center/PF is basically the same thing.''and its true in most cases pf/c's are interchangeable. so ''basically'' stood true for that discussion. there was nothing stupid about what I said.

18. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Adding the word "basically" doesn't make it much less stupid. There are PF's that can play Center, but there are also SF's that can play PF, SG's that can play SF, PG's that can play SG, SG's that can play PG, etc. There's no reason to say that PF and center are basically the same, because they aren't.Regardless, the point was to say that Jianlian can't play PF because he's not built for the position. He might play it, but he won't ever start there. He won't ever be considered a center.Furthermore, Kevin Durant could play significant minutes at PF but not at center because the positions are significantly different. Calling them basically the same is idiotic.

19. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 11 2007, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Adding the word "basically" doesn't make it much less stupid. There are PF's that can play Center, but there are also SF's that can play PF, SG's that can play SF, PG's that can play SG, SG's that can play PG, etc. There's no reason to say that PF and center are basically the same, because they aren't.Regardless, the point was to say that Jianlian can't play PF because he's not built for the position. He might play it, but he won't ever start there. He won't ever be considered a center.Furthermore, Kevin Durant could play significant minutes at PF but not at center because the positions are significantly different. Calling them basically the same is idiotic.</div>The only difference between pf/c is centers have the tip off and are generally stronger players. thats it. I think that fits in the ''basically'' category. if any two positions are most similar it would be center/pf. there are special cases everywhere but most true centers can play pf, and most true pfs can play center IE Duncan,Jermaine,Emeka,Dwight,Brand,etc.

20. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 11 2007, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The only difference between pf/c is centers have the tip off and are generally stronger players. thats it. I think that fits in the ''basically'' category.</div>And I guess you don't think strength is important. Imagine Yi against a Shaq, Dampier, Ilgauskas, etc. Centers don't just go for tip offs, they also work to control the paint, grab rebounds, work for buckets down low, set picks, and so on. Some guys can do those things, but Yi Jianlian cannot do those things.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 11 2007, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>if any two positions are most similar it would be center/pf. there are special cases everywhere but most true centers can play pf, and most true pfs can play center IE Duncan,Jermaine,Emeka,Dwight,Brand,etc.</div>He doesn't have the strength or defensive talents like those guys to play the 5 on a regular basis, so I don't get what the point is in bringing them up. He would get destroyed down low by all of those guys. Perhaps you don't really know who Yi Jianlian is. Anyway, I never said that there weren't guys that could play both positions. In fact, I said most players in the league could play at least one spot over.