I think im going to f*cking kill myself.

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Mobruler

Mobruler BBW VIP

I've always hated the fact that people relate PFs to Cs. The game is so much different at the 2 positions and the roles they are expected to play. It's even more different than SG and SF.

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

The Bucks are going to suck next season [​IMG]

3. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jul 11 2007, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Bucks are going to suck next season [​IMG]</div> I agree. :no1:

4. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

Any latest news on MO williams?

5. BrewCityBuck

Things are still a mess. We are offering him $40 million over 4 seasons. Miami can only offer the mid-level which is $5.3 million per season, our offer over the length of the contract gives him $15 million more, thats what it's at right now, does Mo want to make $15 million more, or go to a team more ready to win.

6. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 11 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Things are still a mess. We are offering him $40 million over 4 seasons. Miami can only offer the mid-level which is $5.3 million per season, our offer over the length of the contract gives him $15 million more, thats what it's at right now, does Mo want to make $15 million more, or go to a team more ready to win.</div>hahahaha whatThat's... sad.

7. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">It keeps getting worse for the Bucks..<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Redd to be traded?</span><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG]Milwaukee Bucks general manager Larry Harris said "things are progressing very well" with shooting guard Micheal Redd. Negotiations are continuing between the Bucks and other teams such as, The Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Miami Heat, and the Bobcats. Which brings up Mo Williams, The Bucks are thought to be offering a multiyear package totaling between $35 million and $40 million to keep Williams, who averaged career highs with 17.3 points and 6.1 assists last season.</div>-RealGMDoubt Cleveland gets em, but I could see him going to Dallas. :\ </span>

8. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CavsRules @ Jul 11 2007, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Tahoma">It keeps getting worse for the Bucks..<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Redd to be traded?</span>-RealGMDoubt Cleveland gets em, but I could see him going to Dallas. :\ </span></div> WTF. Link?

9. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">Haha, no link, it was a joke. I edited my post and took out " [​IMG] " on mistake. But if they did trade Redd, what morons. </span>

10. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

If that were true, I think BCB would have literally jumped off a bridge. By the way, BCB, that's a sick Durant sig.

11. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

I can see where Primetime is coming from. Durant is a SF who can play PF...but I think Yi is a PF who can play SF and C.....eventually. Durant will never play C...you get what im saying?

12. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BluffCityBlue @ Jul 12 2007, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I can see where Primetime is coming from. Durant is a SF who can play PF...but I think Yi is a PF who can play SF and C.....eventually. Durant will never play C...you get what im saying?</div>No, Yi can't play C on a regular basis.

13. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Eventually...I think he will be able to...not right away though.

14. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BluffCityBlue @ Jul 12 2007, 03:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Eventually...I think he will be able to...not right away though.</div>Like I told BCB1, if you can play Yi at the C, there's no point in playing Dirk at PF. Croshere and Dirk are better scorers.

15. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

I actually think trading redd would help the bucks more then hurt them. He is a guy who puts up stats but the stats show up more then the impact. He can point up points but so can alot of guys on the bucks. They need some kind of strong defender. Maybe they could make a run at brand? LA is in desperate need of a sg after all and a charlie v+redd+1st round pick deal for brand would benefits both teams. maybe yi could even fit in the mix somewhere in that deal and they could snag maggette or cassell. I think some teams should further explore trade oppurtunities with the clips(if brand continues to lose at some point he will want to get out of that organization but then again who says the bucks arent just as bad an organization if not worse)

16. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 12 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I actually think trading redd would help the bucks more then hurt them. He is a guy who puts up stats but the stats show up more then the impact. He can point up points but so can alot of guys on the bucks. They need some kind of strong defender. Maybe they could make a run at brand? LA is in desperate need of a sg after all and a charlie v+redd+1st round pick deal for brand would benefits both teams. maybe yi could even fit in the mix somewhere in that deal and they could snag maggette or cassell. I think some teams should further explore trade oppurtunities with the clips(if brand continues to lose at some point he will want to get out of that organization but then again who says the bucks arent just as bad an organization if not worse)</div> This is a classic example of you talking about something you don't know anything about. Michael Redd is the only sure thing on the roster right now. Without him, our whole offense is a mess. The only guys that score on the Bucks are Villanueva/Williams, and both those guys are streaky players. We depend so much on Redd, he carries us....and has been loyal to the organization.

17. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 12 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This is a classic example of you talking about something you don't know anything about. Michael Redd is the only sure thing on the roster right now. Without him, our whole offense is a mess. The only guys that score on the Bucks are Villanueva/Williams, and both those guys are streaky players. We depend so much on Redd, he carries us....and has been loyal to the organization.</div>The Bucks right now are a terrible team with redd. They also have no defense whatsoever. They have no direction at all so why not at least seek possible trades to improve your roster with the only marketable player you have?

18. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Justice @ Jul 12 2007, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Like I told BCB1, if you can play Yi at the C, there's no point in playing Dirk at PF. Croshere and Dirk are better scorers.</div>So I know you were wasted...but whatever...The reason why Dirk doesn't play C is because he doesn't have much of big man defense and frankly hes always had a solid center next to him most of his career. When/If Yi gets bigger, and he shows he has shotblocking ability, I think he will be able to play the 5 spot. Not full time...but a good 10 or so minutes a game..I think hes capable...eventually.

19. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 12 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The Bucks right now are a terrible team with redd. They also have no defense whatsoever. They have no direction at all so why not at least seek possible trades to improve your roster with the only marketable player you have?</div> Trading Michael Redd won't help our roster. We have to build around him.

20. primetime

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 12 2007, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Trading Michael Redd won't help our roster. We have to build around him.</div>Michael Redd isnt a guy you build around. He is a stat guy whose stats are better then the player he actually is. You build around superstars not one-dimensional players.