I want to Apologize

Discussion in 'New York Knicks' started by ROCK4LIFE, Jul 19, 2005.

1. j0se

j0se JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">Ukic is a true pass first point gaurd. He has the ability to play SG with his height but i wouldnt call him a combo gaurd because he's not strong enough or a consistent enough outside shot. The simularities between Ukic and Crawford start and end with the fact they both play basketball.
    The problem with who you would of drafted is then you'd have NO reliable backup to Crawford or Marbury. Houston and Penny arent people you want to depend on and the 10-day contract guys are a big downgrade.

I'm just in awe of the potential turn around from last season a James, Hunter, Graham combo could give you...not to mention the future talent of Taft and Ukic who could take over for the Knicks after Marb's, James and Rose are out.
    It would of been a sweet lineup and i know you guys would of been happy with the grit, the rebounds and the defense.</div>

The dude isn't even in the NBA.

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I just think the first post is just hilarious.

2. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

j0se, please don't bring back these old threads.