Politics 'I would like to see a naked body beneath my hands.'

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Apr 28, 2022.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

'I would like to see a naked body beneath my hands.' GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn is caught on video with male scheduler's hand on his crotch as new ethics complaint claims the congressman gave him thousands of dollars in loans and gifts,
    • Footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Rep. Madison Cawthorn, 26, in a car with his close aide and staffer Stephen Smith, 23
    • Cawthorn sits in the driver's seat and says, 'I feel the passion and desire and would like to see a naked body beneath my hands'
    • The camera then pans back to Smith who says, 'Me too' and then films himself reaching his hand over and into Cawthorn's crotch
    • The video is one of several exhibits filed in support of the ethics complaint drafted by political group Fire Madison Cawthorn
    • The complaint calls for an investigation into a slew of behavior that, the group alleges, has put Cawthorn firmly on the wrong side of a host of House Rules
    • Among the many allegations is the claim that Cawthorn provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith
    New video of scandal-ridden GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn having his crotch felt by a close male friend and staff member is at the center of a complaint calling for an investigation into him and filed with the Office of Congressional Ethics today, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The extraordinary footage, obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com and seen here for the first time today, shows Cawthorn, 26, in a car with his close aide and his scheduler Stephen Smith, 23.

Cawthorn sits in the driver's seat apparently filmed by Smith as he adopts an exaggerated accent and says, 'I feel the passion and desire and would like to see a naked body beneath my hands.'

The camera then pans back to Smith who says, 'Me too' as Cawthorn can be heard laughing. Smith then films himself reaching his hand over and into Cawthorn's crotch.

The video is one of several exhibits filed in support of the ethics complaint drafted by political group Fire Madison Cawthorn.

Cawthorn appeared to allude to the scandal on Thursday in a tweet which said: 'Many of my colleagues would be nowhere near politics if they had grown up with a cell phone in their hands.'

[​IMG]

Footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Rep. Madison Cawthorn (left), 26, in a car with his close aide and staffer Stephen Smith, 23 (right)

[​IMG]

The complaint calls for an investigation into a slew of behaviors that, the group alleges, has put Cawthorn firmly on the wrong side of a host of House Rules.

Among the many allegations is the claim that representative for North Carolina's 11th district provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith, a staff member, with whom, the complaint states, he is engaged in an improper relationship characterized by steamy postings on social media and so close that the staffer joined Cawthorn on his honeymoon to Dubai in April 2021.

According to the filing Cawthorn has provided free housing, travel and loans to Smith, none of which have been declared or repaid.

The complaint also requests an investigation into the nature of Cawthorn's relationship with Smith stating that the junior member of staff lives with Cawthorn.

A campaign payment to Smith submitted in Cawthorn's FEC filing and attached to the complaint gives Cawthorn's Hendersonville North Carolina house as Smith's home address and DailyMail.com has separately verified that Smith is indeed registered as living there.

In addition to this living arrangement the filing claims that, 'various social media postings by them indicate a personal relationship between them, separate and apart from the professional relationship of employer and employee.'

In fact, according to the ethics complaint, Smith's relationship with Cawthorn is so close that the younger man joined Cawthorn on his honeymoon to Dubai in April 2021.

Approached for comment Cawthorn’s spokesman Luke Ball said he could not give any response until he had seen the video. He said Smith and Cawthorn are cousins.

A picture included in the exhibits filed in support of the call for an ethics investigation appears to show Cawthorn and Smith, poolside. Cawthorn lounges covered with only a towel, his arm draped over Smith who rests his head on his boss's shoulder and places his hand on Cawthorn's hip.

Another picture shows the men enjoying a 'snow day' together with Smith sitting next to Cawthorn on an ATV, his arm placed around Cawthorn's shoulder.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ght-video-male-staff-members-hand-crotch.html

stampedehero likes this.
  2. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

3. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    He comes off as a self hating gay, to be honest. Explains his aggressive behavior towards women (not that that only occurs when someone is repressing their homosexuality) and his weird sex obsession.

Phatguysrule likes this.
  4. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

FTFY

Strenuus and julius like this.
  5. SlyPokerDog

6. julius

singer songwriter
    what the hell is he trying to say there?

7. SlyPokerDog

He brought his smartphone to the cocaine orgies.

8. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    OUT you go Cawthorne. Join MTG. What kooks!

9. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Can the story be reported in Florida?

10. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Can the story be reported in Florida?

11. SlyPokerDog

At what point do the Republicans begin claiming Cawthorn is an ANTIFA plant?

12. e_blazer

e_blazer Rip City Fan

Consultant
    As long as he wants to "Build That Wall", deny climate change, and use anti-vaccine messaging to promote party solidarity, he's golden. Even if he's into golden showers.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  13. julius

singer songwriter
    He's a RINO Antifa plant!

14. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

I don't know. Assaulting women, promoting insurrection, supporting white supremacists and admiring Hitler are fine and dandy with Republicans, but consensual sex with another male?
    Ironic if the one thing that sinks him is the thing I don't give a rats ass about.

Voodoo, e_blazer and SlyPokerDog like this.
  15. e_blazer

e_blazer Rip City Fan

Consultant
    Aren't they still into "don't ask, don't tell"?

16. julius

singer songwriter
    Only when they agree with the person and it is still financially beneficial to them to support the person in question. The second Madison (or MTG or LB) becomes a negative influence on their ability to regain or gain power, or financially insolvent for the party, they will be thrown to the dumpster fire.

17. theprunetang

theprunetang Shaedon "Deadly Nightshade" Sharpe is HIM

Honestly, along with all the new bills being drafted among red states, this is a prime example of how much disdain the GQP have for the gay community. They don't care if one of their members is racist, anti-science, misogynistic, xenophobic, committing tax fraud, etc. As long as they aren't gay.

Edit. I forgot to list "Takes part in an attempted coup d'etat" as things the GQP leadership doesn't fret over.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022