If Wolves Don't Improve, KG Wants Out

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by bbwSwish, Aug 9, 2006.

1. KG&Me

KG&Me JBB JustBBall Member

Every Laker fan i know keeps saying that minny should tank so LA gets Garnett. Unless KG opts out of his contract to go to sunshine state and kobe (please God no) i dont think the lakers have the best assets to get KG in a trade. A team like the Bulls could offer a lot more.

2. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

You can have anyone but gordon, hinrich, and Wallace. for KG. Who ever is left is enough to make us a Fabulous team.

Hinrich
    Gordon
    ?
    KG
    Wallace

Thats a Whip!

3. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

^^ i would require gordon and tyrus for starters. Plus the knicks first, and a few other nice peices.

Think of Foye, Gordon, and Mccants, and the 1 and 2. Ehh... i'd rather have kg

4. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

KG needs to stay man.

PG: Mike James(Who?)
    SG: Ricky Davis/Trenton Hassell
    SF: Ricky Davis/Trenton Hassell
    PF: Kevin Garnett
    C: No one.

They need a solid C and a bench if they hope to go anywhere. They better start signing or doing something to keep KG man...

5. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

I can't remember where I heard it, but I heard that KG isn't interested in L.A. or N.Y.. I actually heard the Pistons were thinking of Rasheed and Hamilton or Prince for KG. This was before Ben left though.

6. The One & Only

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sabretooth:</div><div class="quote_post">I can't remember where I heard it, but I heard that KG isn't interested in L.A. or N.Y.. I actually heard the Pistons were thinking of Rasheed and Hamilton or Prince for KG. This was before Ben left though.</div>

Thats actually a REALLY good trade imo.

7. TheFreshPrince

^^I hate sheed, and the pistons wouldnt even win a ring with that team, i say no.

8. og15

og15 JBB *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Franchise4Ever:</div><div class="quote_post">KG needs to stay man.

PG: Mike James(Who?)
    SG: Ricky Davis/Trenton Hassell
    SF: Ricky Davis/Trenton Hassell
    PF: Kevin Garnett
    C: No one.

They need a solid C and a bench if they hope to go anywhere. They better start signing or doing something to keep KG man...</div>
    What? Don't act like Mark "turnover" Blount does not rock.

9. The One & Only

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting og15:</div><div class="quote_post">What? Don't act like Mark "turnover" Blount does not rock.</div>

Damn I forgot all about him [​IMG]

Honestly I did.

If he stopped shooting so many jumpers and banged I'd have mentioned him but....come on....His RPG are hurting just for that very reason.

10. TheFreshPrince

^^he doesnt need to board, KG will get em all [​IMG]

11. The One & Only

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">^^he doesnt need to board, KG will get em all [​IMG]</div>
    And thats the problem....KG leading in ever category on that team. [​IMG]

12. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

A few years back when the whole supposed deal with the bulls was supposed to go down with Minnesota aquiring a bunch of young talent in return for Garnett I was highly opposed to it because I am a avid fan of franchise players of a city for their career (old school persay). [Ex: My favorite football player Brett Favre (yes had a stint in Atlanta but is widley known as GB for life)]. How the tables have turned, the conditions in Minnesota are just becoming worse and worse and coming up with bandaid solutions for the bleeding just arnt helping with Mike James and such. I want to see him as a contributor, cornerstone to a championship run, not waste the last of his best years on a dead end team.

13. The One & Only

You said it best Purehoops. Trying to patch cuts and such with flimsy band aids.

I love KG, he's been around for a while. Him and Kobe were the reasons I became so interested in the NBA. To see him stuck on a sinking boat is so frustrating.

14. krispy52

krispy52 JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG]

yup it might be true...he's said he wants to play under phil for a while now

15. TheFreshPrince

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting krispy52:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

yup it might be true...he's said he wants to play under phil for a while now</div>

get out of here man, where/when has kg ever said that he wants to play for in la?

16. KG&Me

KG&Me JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] That looks awful.

By the way, where does he keep saying he would love to play with Kobe and Phil, Lakers fans say this all the time. In interviews I always get the feeling that KG would love to be reunited with Starbury. But man, if he ever went to NY I would have to shoot myself

17. TheFreshPrince

^^yeah, hopefully we can get marbury for really cheap

18. Sabretooth

I don't recall KG stating he wanted to play with Marbury now, I just remember him saying he didn't want him to go then.

19. TheFreshPrince

^^I remember him saying that he wnated marbury back in minny. I think it was in the star tribune.

20. Sabretooth

I don't recall KG stating he wanted to play with Marbury now, I just remember him saying he didn't want him to go then.

REPOST FROM 2/06.....

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sabretooth:</div><div class="quote_post">I swear, by all that's good, I don't understand what it is about Marbury that makes teams want to acquire him. Now I have gotten past the dislike since he left here awhile ago. Actually when he was in Phoenix I decided to let it pass. But I don't get why we are even interested in him The only thing he has proven is that teams get better when he leaves.</div>

It's not even personal dislike, I just don't see what makes him a "hot commodity". The only thing that I can recall he does that every other player in the league does is tuck the ball when he drives like a half-back. That's not enough to make me want him on my roster. He's selfish, goes OC, not responsible, and is quick to blame others.