If Wolves Don't Improve, KG Wants Out

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by bbwSwish, Aug 9, 2006.

1. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

I want him because he and kg had AMAZING chemistry together, nad i think marbury has grown up, and is willing to share the load with kg again. Plus, kg wants him from what i've heard, idk though, maybe i am wrong

2. The One & Only

The One & Only JBB The Orlando Tragic

I think a trio of Ricky Davis, Stephon Marbury, and KG would be pretty good.

3. TheFreshPrince

^^I'd assume that we wouldnt have rd if we got marbury, but thats fine with me

4. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

At the end of Marbury's tenure in Minnesota he had a few words about the contract situation. Something along the lines about how Garnett could get the big money, while Marbury wasn't offered equal (although still a very high dollar) contract. Garnett adressed the situation on ESPN Classic Sport's Century that he couldn't take the last shot in games because Marbury had the ball and would take it inside of passing it.

I think the whole situation with Garnett and Steph was Kevin felt like Steph was jealous in ways of him, but Stephon felt like he wasn't getting his fair share. We are a long ways from them having dislike from each other but them playing again with each other is something I think they would have to currently adress now, because both are in unwinnable situations and are on the back end of their better years in the NBA.

5. The One & Only

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">^^I'd assume that we wouldnt have rd if we got marbury, but thats fine with me</div>

I'm sure we could trade Mark Madsen for him [​IMG] [​IMG]

KG and Steph were friends even before the NBA I heard. I can see them coming together with comprimises to get a ring even if it is in NYC.

6. og15

og15 JBB *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">^^he doesnt need to board, KG will get em all [​IMG]</div>
    ...and that's the same reasoning McHale had that made Minnesotta one of the worst rebound differential teams in the league [​IMG]

7. NTC

NTC Active Member

Fair enough I say. The T-Wolves are the only team who seem to just never really make any sort of moves to improve themselves, they make pointless trades and their draft picks havent exactly turned out as they were supposed to.

As KG said, he is out there working his ass off for the team, but if they're not willing to help him out, what reason does he have to stay?

8. TheFreshPrince

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">At the end of Marbury's tenure in Minnesota he had a few words about the contract situation. Something along the lines about how Garnett could get the big money, while Marbury wasn't offered equal (although still a very high dollar) contract. Garnett adressed the situation on ESPN Classic Sport's Century that he couldn't take the last shot in games because Marbury had the ball and would take it inside of passing it.

I think the whole situation with Garnett and Steph was Kevin felt like Steph was jealous in ways of him, but Stephon felt like he wasn't getting his fair share. We are a long ways from them having dislike from each other but them playing again with each other is something I think they would have to currently adress now, because both are in unwinnable situations and are on the back end of their better years in the NBA.</div>

here is a perfect summary of the marbury situation

9. sweebz

sweebz JBB JustBBall Member

i think if KG wants out..he will ba a perfect fit for the bulls... having kirk, gordon deng, KG and wallace in a starting 5 means chapionship ring....for he will be playing alongside melo...trade him for k-mart, nene, najera and draft pick...

10. KG&Me

KG&Me JBB JustBBall Member

11. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">At the end of Marbury's tenure in Minnesota he had a few words about the contract situation. Something along the lines about how Garnett could get the big money, while Marbury wasn't offered equal (although still a very high dollar) contract. Garnett adressed the situation on ESPN Classic Sport's Century that he couldn't take the last shot in games because Marbury had the ball and would take it inside of passing it.

I think the whole situation with Garnett and Steph was Kevin felt like Steph was jealous in ways of him, but Stephon felt like he wasn't getting his fair share. We are a long ways from them having dislike from each other but them playing again with each other is something I think they would have to currently adress now, because both are in unwinnable situations and are on the back end of their better years in the NBA.</div>

I also didn't like when he said to compare Amare to Garnett is like comparing Jordan (Amare) to Mario Elie (KG).

12. The One & Only

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sabretooth:</div><div class="quote_post">I also didn't like when he said to compare Amare to Garnett is like comparing Jordan (Amare) to Mario Elie (KG).</div>

Yeah thats pretty disrespectful in its own right.