If you're not on the L-Train, what are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Blazer Fanatic, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

Brain's argument getting stomped on like Marshon Lynch into the end-zone. It never gets old.

2. BrianFromWA

BrianFromWA Editor in Chief Staff Member Editor in Chief

Sorry, you were pretty vehement that it was from the day you posted the OP (the 17th) and even after I pointed it out multiple times you thought passive-aggressive insulting and trolling was the way to go. "Revisionist History in the same thread" LOL. That's actually funny. THanks.
    Oh, the old "converting to excel" story. I didn't see you reference excel when you were condescendingly pointing out links to nba.com that proved your stats were BS. But congratulations on pointing out your error 350 posts after it was pointed out. Better late than never.
    Well then those "most people" you refer to must not count Jan/Feb 2011 as part of his career, which seems odd to me, but whatever. Keep preaching your narrative and assigning fandom. I'm sure there's an audience somewhere here among the hundreds of members, and it's not my place to edit or censor.

50.1%. You have fixed it. Good job. "Best stretch of his career". I've noticed that you haven't mentioned that yet, or any other of the myriad stats/counterarguments.

No, I never did because i felt sorry for you getting picked on and thought that destroying your made-up stats then would be piling on. You've subsequently added a schtick of condescending, holier-than-thou "31-9!" bullshit that removed any thought of doing that again. I wasn't going to allow you to get away with posting bullshit stats a second time without getting called out for it. My internet chivalry goes only so far.

But bring solid posts with opinions backed up by something other than religious analogies, and we'll get along fine. I look forward to reading more.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  3. BrianFromWA

wait, you just edited the OP without an "edit:" to show you messed up? Even Canzano doesn't do that crap. :smh:

4. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

wait, you just edited the OP without an "edit:" to show you messed up? Even Canzano doesn't do that crap. :smh:
    -Ben Golliver

5. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

-Posted to Blazers Edge 5:46PM

6. BBert

BBert Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Selfless Public Servant
    Dwight Howard is damaged goods and a bad chemistry guy. He's a loser. No fucking thanks.

7. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

I'm getting complaints via PM about the personal insults and fighting.

Can everyone please take it down a notch.

8. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Shocking.

9. Hobbesarable

Hobbesarable Cartoon Character

Yeah, I have to agree with you on that.

10. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

And if we can all take down a notch we just might be able to talk Mediocre Man into coming back.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  11. Hobbesarable

Hobbesarable Cartoon Character

Or take it to a private room and get all of those frustrations out!

12. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

I posted that I was off 1%. And fixed it when I saw the mistake. Does that diminish that LA is having the best performance in his career? No. You chose to nit pick as 1 stat. What compels an individual to do so?

That stretch, for the games from Dec 1 up to the Cleveland win in Jan (whether that the day of the SA game before the game was played, or the night of the Cavs game after the win). That you seek to be confrontational about even the period I referred to is quite revealing as to you intent. I don't feel sorry for you. You asked to be singled out with a diatribe on a singular stat made devoid of context, and that LA isn't even the MVP of the Blazers because of that stat.

... speaking of bullshit. lol You keep saying made up stats (plural), and you expect your rant to be taken seriously while crying about being insulted, while lobbing more insults. Do you need to be put in time-out?

13. Blazer Fanatic

Blazer Fanatic Suspended

So you're saying people care about my opinion. lol Time to start charging people I guess.

14. BrianFromWA

Yes, it does, because it's not the best of his career. It's not rocket science. Read some of the other 360+ posts in this thread, and you might learn something.

Keep making stuff up if it helps you feel better---I've already been vindicated. Flop and twitch all you like.

Because of MULTIPLE stats, but since you've added absolutely nothing to this thread since your incorrect-on-two-levels first post, I don't expect that you've picked up on it.

People who don't post how fandom is a religious experience have taken the argument (and counterarguments) seriously, some while disagreeing vehemently. We've discussed them multiple ways, and without stooping to what you have been doing. You seem to be the only one tossing out insults, being condescending while factually incorrect and not adding to the discussion. That trifecta usually is called "trolling", and means that one of us is in much bigger danger of "timeout" than the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.