OT ILLEGAL IMMGRANTS

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Did your Nieces folks both work?
    The stafford is what my gd used too but she didn't qualify for any assistance grants because her folks made to much money according to the school. They are low income earners too.

2. Hoopguru

Ive never been one to agree with the more kids you have the more welfare you get.

MARIS61 likes this.
  3. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Yes, they both work but they earn very little.

4. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    As soon as Trump gets Mexico to pay for the wall like he promised then I say go for it. He has already blown a big wad of money at the countries expense and we still don't have a budget and the low life republican's in office want to cut things like medicare, healthcare, social security to help offset some of the deficit while spending more money on military than the next 8 biggest spending countries combined on military.

Lanny likes this.
  5. Hoopguru

See Lanny I believe your niece should have been presented an opportunity for a special assistance grant before a non citizen. Im not say any immigrant shouldnt be allowed to go to our schools, I just don't want to pay for them getting free education.

MARIS61 likes this.
  6. Lanny

My oldest niece was born in Korea and got loans for law school at Lewis and Clark. Her mom paid for her undergraduate education at the U of O. However, both my oldest niece's parents were American citizens. Her dad was naturally born and her mom was naturalized.
    My niece that went to U of W was born in the USA even though her mom is still Korean and her dad a naturalized American citizen.
    I'm very proud of all my nieces and nephews.

Side Note: The light on my flag pole wasn't working but the guy that installed the light came by today and fixed it. I'm so happy. It's at half staff for Bush.

7. Hoopguru

Sweet! I have a half Koren grandson and a half Vietnamese grand kid on the way. I'll eat kimchee but I won't eat fish head soup for some reason.

8. Lanny

I eat almost, but not quite, all kimchee. I do not eat fish head soup and neither does my wife. My favorite korean food is doenjang-jjigae, which is very similar to Japanese Miso soup. Eaten with rice it is very healthy and in no need of meat although it's typically served with manila clams in the soup (stew).

9. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I could not possibly post them all even if that was all I ever did and had a crew of 20 helping me.

I post examples, and if you truly have an interest you can google stats that will back them up.

Or you can google each story and they will continually provide links to other similar stories which will provide links to...

You DO understand how the internet works? :dunno:

10. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Denmark plans to banish unwanted migrants to small, remote island

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News
    Denmark plans to banish rejected migrants or those with criminal records to Lindholm, a small island. (AP)

Denmark is trying to banish migrants whose applications have been rejected or who have a criminal record to a small, remote island that currently contains a crematory and laboratories.

The plan adopted Friday by the center-right government and right-wing Danish People’s Party, which together hold a majority in parliament, calls for officials to decontaminate the isolated island of Lindholm by late 2019 and open facilities for some 100 people in 2021. From 1926 until earlier this year, Lindholm, a 17-acre island, was a laboratory facility for a state veterinary institute that researched contagious animal diseases.

The facilities would house migrants who have been denied asylum but cannot be deported, and those with criminal records.

The New York Times reported the asylum-seekers would be required to go to the island center every day or face being imprisoned. Ferry service to travel to and from the island would also be limited.

DENMARK JOINS SOME EUROPEAN NATIONS IN BANNING BURQA, NIQAB

Inger Stojberg, the country’s immigration minister, wrote on Facebook that asylum-seekers are “unwanted in Denmark, and they will feel that.”

Martin Henriksen of the Danish People’s Party told The Associated Press the government’s move “is a signal to the world that Denmark is not attractive” for migrants.

Henriksen told TV2 the country was going to “minimize the number of ferry departures as much as possible.”

DENMARK FINES WOMAN $156 FOR WEARING FACE VEIL AFTER BANNING BURQA, NIQAB

Denmark has in recent years started tightening its laws for immigrants, including extending the one year period that family members must wait before they can join a refugee in the country to three years, reducing benefits for asylum-seekers, shortening temporary residence permits and stepping up efforts to deport those whose applications are rejected.

Earlier this year, Denmark joined other European countries by banning garments that cover the face, including Islamic veils such as the niqab or burqa.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    MS-13 member sentenced for machete murder in which victim had 144 lacerations

By Lucia I. Suarez Sang | Fox News
    [​IMG]
    Walter Antonio Argueta Amaya, 21, was sentenced to 30 years in prison for role in the gang-related slaying of a Virginia man who was hacked to death with a machete. (Albemarle County Sheriff's Office)

A 21-year-old MS-13 member from El Salvador was sentenced to 30 years in prison Wednesday for his role in the gang-related slaying of a Virginia man who was hacked to death with a machete last year.

Walter Antonio Argueta Amaya was sentenced to 15 years for first-degree murder and 15 years for murder by lynching in the brutal killing of 24-year-old Marvin Joel Rivera Guevara, the Daily Progress reported. The sentences will be served consecutively.

Police found Guevara’s mutilated body in Moore’s Creek near the Woolen Mills neighborhood in Scottsville in July 2017.

Amaya, who is in the country illegally, is one of the MS-13 gang members who pleaded guilty to brutally killing Guevara. He will be eligible for deportation upon release from prison.

According to court documents, Guevara was also an undocumented immigrant from El Salvador but was not associated with any gang. He was targeted by the gang because he made a comment disparaging the notorious gang to a fellow employee – who also happened to be an MS-13 member in the country illegally – while working at a Charlottesville restaurant.

The night of his death, Guevara drove with his work colleague, 19-year-old Juan Carlos Argueta, because he believed they were meeting a woman, the newspaper reported.

Instead, the pair met Jose Luis Escobar-Umana, 23, and Juan Carlos Zelaya, 19, -- both of whom are El Salvadoran nationals and in the country illegally.

Police said Escobar-Umana forced Guevara at gunpoint to walk toward a creek before striking him with a machete.

Guevara suffered more than 140 laceration wounds to his head, neck, body and limbs. The attack reportedly left him unrecognizable, the newspaper reported, and Guevara had to be identified by his DNA.

Escobar-Umana pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and lynching. He is scheduled for sentencing next week.

Zelaya and Argueta both pleaded guilty to gang participation and lynching in exchange for dropping the first-degree murder and abduction charges. Their sentencings are scheduled for February 2019.

In Virginia, the lynching statute allows murder charges to be filed against every person involved in a mob, group or gang action that inflicts violence on another person resulting in death. It’s the first time the statute has been used in Albemarle County, prosecutors said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-member-sentenced-to-30-in-prison-for-machete-murder

12. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Seems rather unlikely.

FTFY

barfo

13. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

If it's not Zealand, it doesn't matter

barfo

14. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  15. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  16. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Tammy Bruce: Why Trump's border wall could help save thousands of lives

By Tammy Bruce | The Washington Times
    The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released a shocking report last week revealing American life expectancy is down as a result of higher drug overdose deaths and suicide. For those watching, the advent of ObamaCare, the Republican failure in reversing that debacle and the refusal of politicians to secure our southern border all have a hand in this monstrous development.

The Guardian reported earlier this year, “Drug overdoses killed more than 72,000 people in the United States last year – a new record driven by the deadly opioid epidemic, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control. The CDC estimates that 72,287 people died from overdoses in 2017, an increase of about 10 percent from the year before.”

For perspective, those overdose deaths in that one year are more that the U.S. deaths in the Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined.

The suicide rate is also skyrocketing. There were more than 47,000 suicides last year, the highest in 50 years, according to the CDC.

The CDC said it doesn’t want to speculate about the reason for the uptick in suicides, but we do know it’s rarely one factor. CBS reported on an earlier CDC investigation into suicide that “researchers found that more than half of people who died by suicide during the study period did not have a known diagnosed mental health condition at the time of death. Other issues, including relationship problems, substance abuse, physical health problems, job- or money-related stress, legal or housing problems often contributed to risk for suicide.”

We do know the Obama years were a disaster economically and otherwise for this nation. Yes, he also inherited an economic collapse delivered by the Bush administration and made possible by an establishment on big government auto-pilot. In the mix of this malignant neglect by the swamp, Americans lost their homes, their jobs and their savings. The system, then under Obama, was still in the taking mood, and we lost our doctor, hospital and access to health care.

Americans have always been resilient, and we still are. We have faced hardship before, and have fought to come out of it. We aren’t suddenly choosing to be drug addicts and suicides because we’re tired. Something intervened, and that something is a combination of government meddling in health care and a deliberate lack of control of our southern border.

As we finally address the prescription opioid epidemic, many turned to street drugs as an alternative. Heroin addiction climbed, and the even more deadly fentanyl is now destroying lives.

“The problem now is not doctors and legitimate prescriptions. It is criminals and illegal drugs. These illegal drugs are being trafficked into the U.S. by criminal smugglers primarily from Mexico and China. Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel, the criminal enterprise once led by Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman, is a driving force in the surge in fentanyl crossing the border,” USA Today reported in June. “Currently, 80 percent of the illegal fentanyl seized by the DEA has been traced to Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel. Illegal opioids are being imported into our country through and from Mexico on a daily basis. These are being sourced by Chinese factories and Mexican cartels.”

In May, “Fentanyl seizures at the U.S.-Mexico border have jumped 750 percent in the first seven months of fiscal year 2018 compared to the same period a year earlier, according to a Department of Homeland Security spokesperson,” the Washington Examiner reported.

The revelation about life expectancy, drug overdoses, and suicide is alarming for our country. At first blush, one might see it as a sign of an irreversible decline of life or the breakdown of the American character, but neither is true. It’s imperative we recognize the life and death role political decisions have on our lives, and as we see, our deaths.

As a nation, we are in denial about the source of these deadly problems because the solution would disturb the establishment’s drive for nationalized health care (which would be ObamaCare on steroids) and the refusal to secure the southern border.

There is some hope as President Trump remains focused on securing the border, but reminding the U.S. people that the open border allows the drug cartels to mass murder Americans every year must be a priority. The wall, which Democrats and Never Trumpers still like to mock (and still work to obstruct) is a singularly important mechanism that will help save thousands of U.S. lives every year by finally locking the open door into this country available to the drug cartels.

At the Group of 20 summit in Brazil, Trump continued his commitment to confronting this war on the American people.

“As part of a wide-ranging deal between President Donald Trump and Chinese leader Xi Jinping, China has reportedly pledged to designate the potent synthetic opioid fentanyl and similar drugs as controlled substances …,” Time magazine reported.

“Last month, a Congressional commission said China – which it previously called the ‘largest source of illicit fentanyl and fentanyl-like substances in the United States’ – was not doing enough to stop the drug and its related analogs from reaching U.S. borders. The Trump Administration has also made it a priority to crack down on the flow of fentanyl-like substances from China, which may enter the country either directly through the mail, or indirectly via cartels,” the news magazine noted.

In their pursuit of money, votes and power, politicians for far too long have accepted a certain percentage of U.S. deaths as collateral damage. The only way this madness will stop is when we say enough is enough. Renewing our demand for the southern border wall, and refusing to be led quietly into the nightmare of nationalized health care, is where we start to take our lives back.

This column originally appeared in The Washington Times.

Tammy Bruce, president of Independent Women’s Voice, is a radio talk-show host, New York Times best-selling author and Fox News political contributor.

17. Lanny

It's not my assertion, it's yours. Therefor it's not my responsibility to provide the evidence. Guess who has the responsibility for providing the evidence to back up their assertion?

18. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

They'll go back home for $50k, which would probably be a smart investment.

https://ktla.com/2018/12/12/2-group...be-let-into-u-s-or-get-50000-each-to-go-home/

19. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    There's an idea. We should take all the immigrants and put them in some remote little town in central Oregon. Do you know of any that has a population of about 2000?

20. Lanny