OT "I'm Dealing With A Few Transgender Issues"

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by ABM, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

are the boys in school allowed to discuss abortion?

you censored that discussion topic in here. Do you feel the same for kids in school? Only girls are allowed to discuss it, but not the boys? If so, then you have no right to complain about anyone else's want of censorship…period.

2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    When you say 'censor' I assume you're using the correct definition.
    crandc has no power to censor, nor do I. Only a mod can censor in here.

Phatguysrule likes this.
  3. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Anyone can discuss anything but people's personal business is just that. An individual's health care decisions, sexual orientation and gender identity are that person's alone. No one has the right to dictate such decisions to others or give unwanted uninformed "advice".
    The sole exception is public health, where decisions impact others. Which is why I support vaccination.

SlyPokerDog, Phatguysrule and Lanny like this.
  4. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

she wants it. She advocates for it. Thats all that matters. On one side she doesn't want men to discuss abortion. But then complains when someone else wants a similar choke off of a others opinion.

5. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

If we are all paying into a universal health care then all people should have a say.

You told me to fuck off for trying to discuss abortion….

yeah no double standard there…

6. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Censor implies some sort of official regulation of what is said. Only a mod has that power in here although we can enlist a mod to apply to censor anything in here objectionable to the rules.
    What crandc has done, from my perspective, is appeal to common decency to modify the discussion. Nothing wrong with that although you could persist until perhaps you might violate some rule. You've also got the weight of public opinion in here on what is decent and what is not. I would honor any request to adhere to someone's sensitivity since I think that's decent or as I define it, politically correct. When you get into crandc's personal life it is only decent that we honor her boundaries and, without realizing it, it looks like you have come across her boundary.
    You are a good person and I'm sure you mean her no harm or hurt feelings.

7. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

semantics lanny.
    I was told to fuck off for trying to discuss abortion. Was told i don't have the right.

The fact is she thinks i should be muffled from discussing abortion because im a man.
    But then complains when others want to muffle other people.
    There. I removed censorship. Point remains the same.
    No one got into crandc personal life. I certainly didn't. I simply tried to discuss abortion and the male perspective with her. I was told i have no right and i can fuck off for thinking i do have a right to discuss abortion.
    If the double standard isnt clear, im not sure what to tell ya.

but you are right. I would never wish anything negative on crandc or anyone else here, even though there are some here that openly do and its supported by others.

8. ABM

ABM Happily Married In Music City, USA!

Commercial Real Estate
    Look, again, me being called a racist and hater is offensive to me. Can I deal with it? Sure, but it's a personal insult and has no place in this forum.

Sure, I rely on links in here.....just like most everyone else. Big whoop. That said, I've ALSO shared personal (and, frankly, some of them very vulnerable) stories which lend to back my personal beliefs, values, journeys, and so on. So, please don't simply say I provide no context in matters. You'd be incorrect in that assessment.

Regarding gay people, what I've maintained is that I don't support gay marriage. I believe marriage is a union....before God....between and man and a woman. Simple. Period. Does this mean that I hate gays? Absolutely not! So, please, everyone, stop with those accusations. The basis for those claims are baseless and ludicrous to me.

Regarding transgenders, same applies. There's flat-out no hate there, either. Does that mean I don't have questions? No. Sure, I've had questions questions. Still do....even in my own family, as shared and discussed in this thread numerous times. Does that mean I don't have issues with potential abuses? No. READ MY POSTS IN THIS THREAD...AND OTHERS! But, again. Hate?! Strong and uncalled for word. The mods allow it, though, so, so be it. It's your prerogative.

In my Bible....we're ALL sinners....only saved through the Grace of God through Jesus. The Bible is clear on that. It also says, get the board out of your own eye before calling out the speck in someone else's. We're called to love each other. I do my best to do that. As a believer, I'm also called to stand for righteousness, God's righteousness. There is no other standard. If that means supporting certain statutes/laws that reflect God's standards, I'll unabashedly do that.

These are my beliefs. If someone wants to come in here and say there is no God, and I'm full of it. No problemo. That's happened numerous times in here and I'm certain will happen again and again. That's quite OK with me. That said, my recent beef has only been as it relates to me being called a racist/hater, etc. I know you get that, Chris. I really do.

Orion Bailey likes this.
  9. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Oi gvalt, what a couple of victims.

Phatguysrule likes this.
  10. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

I don't hate you, I just feel that you should have less rights than I do because of a book I read. And I will unabashedly vote for and support those laws that look to limit your freedoms and also potentially punish you for who god made you. lol

11. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

Who called you a racist or hater? Can you link the post?

12. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    Not naming names. They know who they are. Simply asking the mods to consider my comments/request from this point on.

Orion Bailey likes this.
  13. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

good luck with that…

14. ABM

Commercial Real Estate
    You roll with that.

Orion Bailey likes this.
  15. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

You rock with that. Lol.

ABM likes this.
  16. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

I don't recall anybody calling you a name, certainly not without having the post removed.

Otherwise, from my perspective they have explained why your actions and stances may cause people to think you are aligned with people who are commonly understood to meet those definitions...

I understand if that is uncomfortable, but I haven't seen anything out of line that hasn't been deleted by the mods.

Chris Craig and SlyPokerDog like this.
  17. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I haven't seen anyone directly call you either of those, at least not in a long time. If I did I would remove it because it's an insult.

18. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Where did she call you a racist?

upload_2022-3-10_16-23-5.png

RR7 likes this.
  19. SlyPokerDog

No one.

upload_2022-3-10_16-23-30.png

20. SlyPokerDog

upload_2022-3-10_16-23-47.png