im leaving bbw foreal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by primetime, Jul 24, 2007.

1. PFF

PFF BBW Member

Primetime, are you still gonna be running the sim league?I dunno why you're quitting the site, most people here liked you, and the few that didn't either didn't like anybody or were just goofs

2. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Jul 24 2007, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not on BBW as much as BCB and CB4 combined, that would be ridiculous. In fact, I haven't been half as active the past couple weeks. And I may still be a virgin, but at least when I do have sex, I'll catch the girl's name.Peace.</div>I really got no problem with you man, but you come down harder on me then alot of these guys, id like to part on good terms with you though.

3. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

PT...just take a break, come back later. Dont let the white man bring down another black person...seriously.

4. primetime

primetime Get Your Popcorn ready again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PFF @ Jul 24 2007, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Primetime, are you still gonna be running the sim league?I dunno why you're quitting the site, most people here liked you, and the few that didn't either didn't like anybody or were just goofs</div>Yeah im still running the sim league still,the reason im leaving is because even though I have several posts on race/marijauana, it has come to be generalized that's all I am, and hated because of it.Most people dont know I make 5-10 topics on NBA nearly everyday, and 75% of my posts come from NBA talk. I made a few funny threads and joked around with yall and let yall know some real sh*t in my life because I felt apart of bbw and all I get in return is everyone calling me a racist sterotypical nigger. I'd rather take a break and let yall cool off me, once the season starts I might make a return but for now I just gotta let yall go.

5. PFF

PFF BBW Member

I know I was one of the guys being hard on you about weed, I apologize, I was mostly trying to joke along with you. Just like I threatened all the Mavs fans that I'd do something if Reggie came back and played on their team

6. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

7. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

Later Primetime. I could never tell if you liked me or not but have a good one.

8. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

PrimeTime don't leave man. I know guys like Justice always cracking rude jokes is annoying but please don't leave. Take a break from BBW for like a week man. I really like you as a member here.

9. VC3

VC3 BBW Member

IDK who you are, but losing a good member is obviously bad. Why can't we all just get along? :closedeyes:

10. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

So many in some of those off topic threads were so racist towards PrimeTime it's not even.I was actually kinda pissed, I'm not black but I can't believe some in the World would actually try and bring him down like that. :no3:

11. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

That's sad. ^Anyways, PT I wish the best of luck to you man, but you really should come back.. BBW just keeps on growing and growing.

12. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

Peace primetime never had a problem with you or anything, but your a good member and a cool dude I don't think you should leave BBW but thats your choice.

13. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

Come on PT, don't leave for good. It ain't right to let a few little things like this keep you from coming back, I get hated on a lot but I still enjoy the controversy... who gonna keep the activity up in the old school section, or who am I going to debate about McGahee with.. and who's gonna keep the All-Era Mock Draft interesting?? Don't go. Is it because of honkeytime?? We'll ban him if you want us too. :dribble:

14. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jul 24 2007, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>What do you guys think Rashadz comes on here for? To find things to take to his forum.</div>And to get people to do his homework for him.

15. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

Damn, there goes another black man off the site. Peace Prime, I had no problem with you.

16. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PrimeTime @ Jul 24 2007, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I really got no problem with you man, but you come down harder on me then alot of these guys, id like to part on good terms with you though.</div>
    I respect that, and it's impossible for either one of us to honestly have a real problem with each other considering we don't know each other and will never meet.

EDIT: Rashadz is a clown, wow. I didn't know he stole threads like that. I also ended up blocking him on AIM because he's annoying, immature as hell, a big liar, and he thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is.

17. Strike3

Strike3 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Jul 24 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I respect that, and it's impossible for either one of us to honestly have a real problem with each other considering we don't know each other and will never meet.</div>No you can't say that. Like you can see someone from the site not even knowing you did.

18. S_Gurad

S_Gurad BBW Elite Member

I've stopped posting in this off topic section and other sections for a while and haven't seen that thread and probably wont even read it. Anyway there is no reason to let a forum take u out ya flow. Niggas would be suprised how many successfull and happy individuals actually smoke weed. VERY suprised.| Anyway stay away from the cigs and sniffin crack cause that sh*t will definitley F*ck u up.| Take your actions out on the other BBW. It will feel much better.| mmmmm hmmm soooo much better 1

19. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

See ya, Primetime, although I don't think you should go. Just ignore the dudes that judge you for smoking weed. Look how many people here don't want you to leave.I wish you good luck in life though.Edit: 2 of those topics that BCB posted were mine...bastard [​IMG]

20. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Strike3 @ Jul 24 2007, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No you can't say that. Like you can see someone from the site not even knowing you did.</div>Yeah, Just like I was playing with 7Goat in Basketball without realizing it after I went online and read his page saying something my friend said to him. [​IMG]