International High School in the States

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Flow, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Flow

Flow ATLiens

Studdying
    Hello, I'm Hans and I live in Estonia's capital - Tallinn. I'm gonna finish the 9th grade this year, so I'll be heading to high school next year. I'm from a pretty wealthy family and I've had a dream since I was little, I've wanted to study in America (of course, who hasn't).
    So before I'm going to start a research about it etc. I have a question, can you tell me are there many international schools in USA and is it difficult to get to them ?
    And how are they going to test me, I mean how does the management of the school now that I'm good enough to get into the school ? I have to visit that school or what ? If there is a person who has knowledge on this stuff he could send me a private message or something, I'd be very grateful.
    BTW - my english is good, but I'm really sick and tired atm so there may be some serious grammar mistakes in this post.

Best wishes,
    Flow.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  2. Colonel Ronan

Colonel Ronan Continue...?

Control Center analyst
    Your English looks very good.

I have had 3 exchange students in the past 4 years or so, and they have all had great experiences here. I will try to get the Exchange Student Program name for you. Send me a PM later.