Is Aminu homophobic?

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by B-Roy, Apr 30, 2016.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Sure, anyone can be sexist.

But you're not meaning it as a compliment and you're saying that certain members are so I'm treating that like an insult.

If you want to have a conversation about how both boys and girls were treated horribly by Boko Harem I have no problem with that and personally I think it's important to point out. What we don't need is you saying anyone besides me is full of shit around here or is a bigot or some of the other things you've posted.

2. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Portland is regressive, not a bit progressive. Far more racist and economically divisive than at any other time in my 60+ years, and it has been consistently getting worse for the last 30 years or more. Used to be a friendly place where people of all walks of life were there for each other, live and let live, help a complete stranger in need, give a hitchhiker a lift, mow your elderly neighbors lawn, never lock your doors, smile and wave kind of town. Now it is a racist, violent hellhole with thousands of homeless people camping on streets, decaying infrastructure, filthy parks with needles and trash everywhere, human excrement in doorways, urine-soaked sidewalks, self-absorbed narcissists and politicians who want to write laws that regulate your diet, your opinions, your choice of employment, your loyalties, your political preferences, your very right to live. That is not progressive, at least not according to the Webster Dictionary.

3. Paine Tablet

Paine Tablet Well-Known Member

Why do you keep censoring my posts that are calling out Crandc's sexism? You are completely distorting the reality of this thread.

4. Paine Tablet

Delete her fucking post tben because I can point out multiple sexist comments.

5. SlyPokerDog

I haven't been editing your posts because of sexism, I've been editing/deleting your posts because of personal insults.

6. Paine Tablet

Because I directly call her a sexist based on sexist comments it's wrong. But she can imply that I am sexist without any evidence whatsoever, but that's just fine. Fuck off SLY.

I thought you were great as mod, I really did. This is just blatant, blatant, blatant favoritism. You delete my entire comments, wasting my time and effort so to preserve the self-righteous attitude of a blatant sexist. Bye community forum.

7. SlyPokerDog

Now you're getting it!

8. Paine Tablet

You've been deleting me entire posts rather than snipping one word. It's okay. I'll chalk this up as a bad day for you. You are my favorite mod I've ever encountered, so I will continue having mad respect for you. I just don't need to post here anymore.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  9. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    They stone them to death on a daily basis, but let's defend their "religion" and instead persecute some kids for some silly tweets that probably weren't even made by them.

That is not only batshit crazy, it's also cowardly as hell. BTW, You guys do know anyone can set up a bogus Twitter account or hack into it?

If you want to stop ignorance and intolerance you need to put all organized religions out of business.

Every last one of them.

10. santeesioux

santeesioux Just keep on scrolling by

Trolling the internet
    While I agree with some of your sentiment, they have the verified marker on their accounts, so unless it was shopped they probably really said those things.

11. SlyPokerDog

Seriously, thanks for your support.

Like I've said before, I edited your posts because of personal insults. Not because of sexism. If you want to respond to Crandc or anyone on here with something like, "I feel your post is sexist because..." that's fine. You're attacking the post, not the individual who posted it. I edited/deleted your posts because of things like, "You're a bigot." "You're full of shit." "Fuck off." You weren't attacking what someone posted, you were attacking them personally.

If you don't like what someone posted on here then please, by all means challenge that. But please do it without insult.

And please continue posting here, my edits were not meant to be personal, I'm just trying to promote discussion and debate.

dviss1 likes this.
  12. dead247

dead247 Well-Known Member

Without reading any posts here:

O to the T

13. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    News flash for you! Roughly 50% of all boys, the smaller and frailer half, got beat up growing up. Fighting is a natural instinct in males of nearly all species and is learned by necessity through repetition. Extinction of the species is the alternative.

Big strong guys, gay or straight, don't get beat up for obvious reasons. The only openly gay friend I had growing up was about 6'2", maybe 230lbs, and went by the singular name of Flossie.

Nobody picked on Flossie.

As the smallest kid in class with a penchant for speaking out against bullies and being one of the very first "hippies" in town I got beat up dozens of times. In 10th grade I grew 9 inches and began studying karate.

Haven't been beat up since. I bear no ill will to my attackers as I am a better person having been faced with adversity and overcome it.

Recently I reconnected with some of these former childhood bullies and they are just regular people like you and me. Because fighting is part of growing up, and a necessary part of the educational curriculum of real life.

Comparing the braggadocio and fisticuffs of children or teens to the sociopathic slaughters by an African warlord and his sadistic henchmen is irresponsible and incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2016
    Paine Tablet, SlyPokerDog and BBert like this.
  14. dead247

OT is the only option here. Why is this still in the regular section? Move it already.

15. dead247

I am homophobic. I am indeed scared of gays hitting on me. It makes me cringe. So what?

16. SlyPokerDog

Great post! I did take out the ignorant part because that could be perceived as a personal insult.

17. SlyPokerDog

Really? Having someone the same sex as you find you attractive actually scares you? That doesn't make you homophobic just insecure. Take the compliment.

dviss1 likes this.
  18. dead247

Yes and yes. Compliment? What compliment? Ok, insecure by your authoritative judgment master spd.

Wait, that's right. You like to randomly fuck with people.

19. dead247

Why the fuck isn't this in OT?

20. dead247

Don't make a grab for my nuts and I won't get irritated.