Is there anyone out there?

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by Milweskee, Sep 24, 2003.

1. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Bulls have been the most injured team in the league, well, maybe the Wizards too. The Cavs are just getting Wagner back for the first time since last year (Diop missed 20 something games too) The Magic have pulled a disappearing act that no one would have predicted.

Too early yo talk chief, they have played great, but celebrating early can set you up for a killer downfall.

2. AirJordan

AirJordan JBB JustBBall Member

How is the playoff thing done?? is it the top 8 teams or top 4 in each division?? If its top 4 in each division then Raptors and Bucks will be fighting for that spot.

3. Milweskee

Milweskee JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah whatever, you know I'm right. The Bucks are too deep. They don't depend on their starters to carry the load. Even if they were injured, they can survive it, and they have. Thomas, Kukoc and Skinner have been injured throughout this season and they survived that. There are so many players that can carry this team on any given night, so I don't excuse the Bulls because of injuries. A good team doesn't depend on a few players.

4. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Milweskee:</div><div class="quote_post">A good team doesn't depend on a few players.</div>
    The Lakers arent a good team?

5. Milweskee

Yeah, but what happens when Shaq and Malone get injured? Now they suck.

6. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

Hmm... When you lose your center and power forward in the West, you tend to struggle.

7. Milweskee

The Lakers aren't deep. That's the point.

8. adiii

adiii JBB JustBBall Member

The Bucks?

Who is this team called the bucks? never heard of them..wait a minute didn't ray allen, glenn robinson, and sam cassell play 4 them..i don't understand how the bucks are even a playoff team w/ out them, just cuz' redd can hit a lot of 3s..i don't like the bucks, if the bulls were healthy and the bucks were healthy, the bulls would win...

9. jbbKing James

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting holyace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post"> if the bulls were healthy and the bucks were healthy, the bulls would win...</div>

And I would be the first one to bet against you with all my chips on the table.

10. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting holyace2k2:</div><div class="quote_post">Who is this team called the bucks? never heard of them..wait a minute didn't ray allen, glenn robinson, and sam cassell play 4 them..i don't understand how the bucks are even a playoff team w/ out them, just cuz' redd can hit a lot of 3s..i don't like the bucks, if the bulls were healthy and the bucks were healthy, the bulls would win...</div>

Bulls were 10 games under 500 even when heathly,the Bucks have at least been at around 500 and now jumped above it the last few weeks.So don't know where you got the idea Bulls are better.

Bucks play great team ball while having a great coach

Redd
    Ford
    Thomas
    Smith
    Kukoc
    Jones
    Strickland
    Mason

All those guys can come into a game and score.Alot of good three-point shooters,they love to get out on the break and finish.

I said before the season even started the Bulls were overrated by every single person in the media and their fans.They still aren't ready for the playoffs,won't be for a few more years.

11. magicfrankie

magicfrankie JBB JustBBall Member

This is a really funny thread.. before the season almost everybody said there was 'NO WAY' the Bucks would make the playoffs...
    Now that they are 20-17 and ranked #5 in the East everybody is making up excuses why the other teams sucked (Bulls are 12-25, ranking "11).

It?s time to face the facts: the Bucks are a well balanced team, not depending on just 1 or 2 stars to carry all of the scoring load. Ofcourse Michael Redd is doing a great job, averaging 21.7 ppg, 5.6 rpg and 2.5 apg. FYI, that's similar to an allstar like Vince Carter.

And ofcourse I have to mention TJ Ford, this rookie PG is running the team like he has been there for years. He averages 7.3 ppg, 3.7 rbg, 6.4 apg and 1.3 spg.
    He rankes #8 in assists per game, that's not bad for a rookie, is it? He?s ahead of quality PG's like NvE, GP, Andre Miller and Tony Parker, and he has only played 36 games in the NBA!
    I know he shoots a terrible .363 from the field, but I'm expecting he will work on that over the summer.

My conclusion: this team is heading for the playoffs! And maybe more important, they have a nice future ahead of them, if they can keep this group together.

12. Milweskee

Michael Redd is good. His catch and shoot has become incredible. T.J. has shot way better lately. Mainly because he takes it to the rim. It's too bad the other players didn't learn from him against N.Y. That was the toughest loss I've seen this year besides their game against the Lakers when they almost beat them in L.A. Except a loss to New York is gut wrenching in a different way.

13. jbbKing James

magicfrankie/Milweskee

You guys should take over this forum if you love the Bucks so much, this place has been on life support.

Help us out.

14. magicfrankie

magicfrankie JBB JustBBall Member

No problem, I tried to get some life in here a while ago... but not too many Bucks fans here...

15. Milweskee

I'll get some more folks to start some ruckus in here.

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Try posting some game threads or recaps and boxscores when the games are over.Will help this forum become more active.

17. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James:</div><div class="quote_post">ha, I put my life on the line saying they won't make it..that is how confident I am.</div>Are you still willing to back that statement? Inquiring minds are anxious to know.

Bucks #6 seed in the East.[​IMG]

Nice find tmac15

18. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

Hahaha. Funny thread. [​IMG]

19. Saves

Saves JBB JustBBall Member

...Lots of people sold their soul in this thread. Have fun in hades, ya' doubters.

20. Milweskee

Haha, never thought I'd see this again. LOL, Bulls in the playoffs. Yeah, I should be an NBA analyst.