Zombie Is This a Threat? (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by PapaG, Dec 16, 2009.

1. tlongII

tlongII Legendary Poster

Systems Analyst
    I think Ed O still visits from time to time. Not sure about Minstrel.

julius likes this.
  2. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.

They probably grew up. What a bunch of sellouts!

riverman likes this.
  3. riverman

riverman Writing Team

yeah...everything changed once the band broke up
    Denny Crane.jpg

Chris Craig and SlyPokerDog like this.
  4. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Minstrel was just in the OT section reading threads a few days ago.

Chris Craig and riverman like this.
  5. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Jesus Fing Christ. I read through this shit.

Then I reminded myself that I'm the one that ruined this forum......

6. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I like your avatar. Do you like my avatar?

Orion Bailey and PtldPlatypus like this.
  7. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
  8. SlyPokerDog

You know that's from 2009 right?

9. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Why is your hand shaking? Scared?

barfo

BonesJones likes this.
  10. BonesJones

BonesJones https://www.youtube.com/c/blazersuprise

This dude really said "My attorney is gonna contact your employer" over a joke that didnt even involve him. That's the biggest threat I've ever seen. What the hell was this place in 2009? Weve come a long way.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  11. BonesJones

Get out ya feelings OB.

12. BonesJones

That's it. Im calling my legal practitioner, and hes gonna call @SlyPokerDog's employer, because YOU GUYS are messed up in the head.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    SlyPokerDog likes this.
  13. SlyPokerDog

Glock tease!

14. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Lol. Don't play me like that bro.

15. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Well of course and thats my point.

This shit happened almost a decade ago and yet the forum golden boy keeps tossing this narrative around that I ruined the forum when he was a participant in this thread.

I find it hilariously pathetic the double standards and complete bias that some members of this forum have.

MarAzul likes this.
  16. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

Not feelings, just facts.

17. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    The above narrative, both from you and HCP, has really got to stop. Even in jest. Just let it go.

I hate to break this to you, but if you would stop taking the bait he wouldn't say it. He doesn't believe it, he just says it to be funny. And since he knows you get your panties in a twist over it (and please don't act like you don't, it's evidenced by the fact you are whining about it in this post above), he will say it.

Get this, people have said it about him too, that his "attitude" towards "rookies" and newcomers has ruined the forum. And people have said Sly inviting all the people from Oregonlive has "ruined" this place. And the lack of rules has ruined this place. And the fact that it takes so long to get rid of obvious trolls has ruined this place. And changing technology has ruined this place. And I have ruined this place. And the OT board has ruined this place. Posters being edgy anti-hipster hipsters have ruined this place. And people complaining that someone or something has ruined this place has ruined this place! Or people acting like they're kidding when they are complaining about this place has ruined this place. Or people taking things too seriously has ruined this place...

Blah blah blah blah...you know whats ruined this place? Nothing. This place isn't ruined. It's almost 2019, how we communicate online/social media has changed a LOT in the last 10 years. True, there are pockets of people who make it not as much fun (ignore works folks), but life changes for people. Ed, Minstrel, Schilly, Denny Crane and I'm sure others that I don't recall (just because they're gone/out of sight out of mind) have probably all had changes in what they consider more important than talking about the Blazers on an online forum. It doesn't necessarily mean that the board or someone has "ruined" it for them, just changes happen. There are times when I don't want to post here, but it's not because of an individual poster "ruining" the place, it's just sometimes we out grow things.

But seriously, quit doing the martyr/pseudo martyr routine. You're ruining this place.

BonesJones and Orion Bailey like this.
  18. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

The one diff is HCP can do no wrong here publicly. Everyone speaks up about everything,... but him for the most part.. But if you speak out about him, then half the forum comes down on you. That's the difference.
    And you are right, I do get my panties bunched, because I do kinda take it seriously. When I first started here, I wanted to help many people and continue the growth of this place, evidenced by my volunteering to help with things.
    So yeah, when the forum golden boy says things like that and nobody refutes it or has my back, but in turn gets on me for defending myself... yeah.. its a slap in the face, considering what I used to bring and offer to this forum.
    I mean, posters made comments that I was trying to buy friends by inviting them to games.
    But I didn't see anyone accusing HCP of buying friends for inviting people into his truck. Just one of many examples. ( I don't really care, but there is a point, you know.)

Do I think I ruined this forum? Hell no. Am I pretty put off that nobody came to my defense and told him to shut his trap? Hell yes.

But I DO get your point.
    Movin' on.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  19. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    No, that's not true. Half the forum "came down on you" because you were bringing a tank to a paper airplane contest. NO one takes what he says seriously, and EVERYONE was telling you to not take it seriously. For fucks sake, people make jokes about sleeping with his wife on a *regular* basis. People joke that he is a stereotypical Mexican worker (i.e., lawn care, etc).

He doesn't take it seriously.
    You know why no one accusing him of "buying friends"? Because we're not fucking 13 years old.

You're also wrong that no one told him to stop it. I know sly did, I did, and I'm sure others did. Here's the thing, you, AND YOU ONLY, made a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'll believe it when I see it. You've sung this song before. I hope you move on, because (outside of this weird thing you have with John) you're a valuable poster. But you've let this issue muddy the water.

Now, in order to make things not so seriously, I hope I didn't turn you on.

20. Orion Bailey

Orion Bailey Forum Troll

When you make those comments in private after me trying to put it in the past and all, how can one not take them seriously? Lets not forget he also tried to make it out like I was trying to get him fired. That is not cool at all. Yeah, I think if someone was doing that to someone else, they would take it seriously. Especially after the guy then went public about it?
    What others joke about is irrelevant to me. I'm not a part of it, nor do I want to be.

Right, but then I was accused.... so.... what does that say?

In private and only after I had to say something and that's the point and why I believe so many are biased here. We have been through this how Mods don't read everything, but that thread was chalked full of posters and not one person said a thing until I bitched about it.

Hey man, I wouldn't have let this go on soooo long if a few people would have stepped up in my defense and or the dude would have accepted my apology or apologized to me.
    Its about mutual respect. I used to have sooo much respect for this place, then I saw where peoples loyalty lies. Not in fairness, but in friendship.

Anyhow, I cant move on if you keep responding to me. :)