Its Official...

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Lakers' started by Mamba, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

That means Fisher most likely will be back now..I am loving this actually...Payton is good trade bait to get a decent big man, package him with someone...I think we got the better end of the deal down the line with good developing players such as Caron and Odom...Shaq has 2 more years left in him...then he will start to plummit

2. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Odom for Damp? Sound good?</div>

To me, that's not a good deal. Odom can do everything for the Lakers, hell, he could run the point if they need him to. Plus, last year, if I'm correct, he averaged something along the lines of 9.7 rebounds, granted that was in the East, but, nonetheless. He can do so much more than Dampier can. That's by no means a good trade for the Lakers. They'd lose an extremely athletic player who can play any postion from 1-4 and in return, get a center who hasn't really had that many good years and who wants a lot of money in the process. Not fair at all in my opinion. Keep Odom around.

3. aznk0b8

aznk0b8 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Moo2K4:</div><div class="quote_post">To me, that's not a good deal. Odom can do everything for the Lakers, hell, he could run the point if they need him to. Plus, last year, if I'm correct, he averaged something along the lines of 9.7 rebounds, granted that was in the East, but, nonetheless. He can do so much more than Dampier can. That's by no means a good trade for the Lakers. They'd lose an extremely athletic player who can play any postion from 1-4 and in return, get a center who hasn't really had that many good years and who wants a lot of money in the process. Not fair at all in my opinion. Keep Odom around.</div>

hopefully he wont screw around under rudy t.