Iverson Hurt!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Sasha, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">For their second game of the season, the Sixers have to go west to take on the Sacramento Kings.

And there's a chance they may have to play tonight's game without star guard Allen Iverson, who strained his left shoulder at Thursday's practice. The good news is the MRI was negative, and he traveled with the team to Sacramento.

"Allen subluxed his left shoulder, which is strained in layman's terms, and he'll be listed as day-to-day," Sixers President Billy King said.

Sixers coach Randy Ayers said if Iverson is unable to play tonight, he will likely start Aaron McKie in his place. But Ayers also knows that Iverson has a high threshold for pain.

"He's always been an individual that can tolerate a lot of pain, and if he's healthy and feels good, I don't know if he's going to be completely healthy, but if he feels good, he'll try to play," Ayers said.</div>

Full Story...

How bad does this suck?! To get hurt in practice is the worst thing in my opinion, since you're not playing you're hardest and whatnot, but you still get hurt. It's a good thing that it's not that serious, and he could see some time tonight. We all know how he played in 2001, let's hope that's the case tonight.

2. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

ah he'll be fine. he always is.[​IMG]

3. AI4EVER

AI4EVER JBB JustBBall Member

Yea...I won't be that long before he says he's better. Good luck to him.

4. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

You're back, yay!