James, Baker, Norris To Houston, Farewell Mo/Reece

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by AznxBaller, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    I would consider homecourt advantage nearly impossible. The way the picture is going, the top four would probably be San Antonio, Phoenix, Seattle and Dallas. I don't see us beating out any of those teams for a top four spot, especially with the tough schedule we have in March. Maybe we can grab the fifth spot and face Dallas, which would also be a pretty good matchup, considering the success we've had against them as well. Seattle, I believe, are very capable of beating us in a seven-game series. Although both teams don't have much postseason experience, they have a deeper bench and our constant double teaming would mean that the Sonics will have plenty of open threes. San Antonio is a team that almost no one can beat. I don't believe we can win in seven games, but what I think is that we'd at least be able to give them a scare and make a name for ourselves. If we want the best possible matchup, we should strive for fifth spot and face Dallas, but with the tough schedule and Memphis right on our backs and Sacramento still a strong team, it will be very hard.

2. Eduardo

Eduardo JBB JustBBall Member

Off topic but Awwww...

just had to post..[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    Did Steve Francis do that when he returned to Houston? I didn't see the game. Must be a heartwarming thing to Francis.

4. chineseafro

chineseafro JBB JustBBall Member

I thought he and yao hugged, but there was no real emotion. Webber just shows how deep a bond he had with his teammates.