Jason Terry Signs Jazz Offer Sheet!!

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by mike18946, Sep 11, 2003.

1. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

I expected the contract to be much larger. Wow.

2. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">
    -------
    PG - Terry
    SG - Stevenson
    SF - Harpring
    PF - AK47
    C - Clark
    </div>

andrei at the 4 spot? are you serious? dont you think hed get DESTROYED playing power forward, in the west?

his boney little body will get destroyed by the likes of western pf's

3. AZ1

AZ1 JBB JustBBall Member

and Stevenson is a major bust they gave him a chance last year and he didnt do much. hes always great in the summer leagues but it doesnt translate well to the season

4. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting dj_premium_plus:</div><div class="quote_post">andrei at the 4 spot? are you serious? dont you think hed get DESTROYED playing power forward, in the west?

his boney little body will get destroyed by the likes of western pf's</div>

It will depend on the match-ups, but AK47 has good shot blocking anticipation and is very long. I'm sure he will start adding weight to his frame, last year he was at 225. Adding 15 more pounds shouldn't be hard if he has the right diet and off-season training.

He actually weighs more than KG, and we all know KG doesn't have any problems with PF's in the league, so it's not, too much of a stretch to put AK47 at the 4 spot.

5. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">It will depend on the match-ups, but AK47 has good shot blocking anticipation and is very long. I'm sure he will start adding weight to his frame, last year he was at 225. Adding 15 more pounds shouldn't be hard if he has the right diet and off-season training.

He actually weighs more than KG, and we all know KG doesn't have any problems with PF's in the league, so it's not, too much of a stretch to put AK47 at the 4 spot.</div>

true...but KG is KG, hes not only 7 ft tall, compared to andrei's 6`9, but hes also KG...hes arguably the best player in the L

but your right, it would depend on matchups...he could spend sometime there, but against any premier pf in the west, ie: rasheed, TD, KG, c-webb, Nowitzki...even amare, hell get eatin alive imo