Jazz make trade

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by spark22, Jun 7, 2005.

1. spark22

spark22 JBB JustBBall MVP

The Jazz just traded the 60th pick in the upcoming draft to the Sixers for a future second round pick, who then sent it to the Pistons to complete the 1997 trade of Jerry Stackhouse and Eric Montross for Aaron McKie and Theo Ratliff.

I guess this isn't a bad trade considering the Jazz can't get a worse pick than what they traded for [​IMG] . But I was looking forward to seeing who we would pick with the last pick. [​IMG]

2. bbwAce

bbwAce BBW Member

they can make trades still even though the season isnt over yet?

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Shooter:</div><div class="quote_post">they can make trades still even though the season isnt over yet?</div>
    Teams could officially start trading once the regular season ended, except for teams still in the playoffs.

Nice trade by the Jazz, they have enough picks this year to fill out their roster needs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them package more of their 2nd rounders to move up.

4. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

O darn, that where we were going to take Diener.

5. Stockton

Stockton JBB

This should turn out to be a good trade for the Jazz. They had 5 picks in the draft, which was likely too many for them. When the pick they traded for comes, the Jazz may need it more.

Trade Link