Jazz V Kings game 4

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by mike18946, Apr 28, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Kings lead series 2-1

10.30 tip @ Utah

another win for the jazz and this series will be real interesting and tied going back to Sacramento..a kings win and this series will be pretty much over.

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

i hate both these teams, but i want the Jazz to win again and extend this series. let's see ostertag drop 30 tonight.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Jazz 28 Kings 20 end of the 1st quarter

4. Shapecity

keep it up !!! come on utah !!!

5. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Go Utah, they are my favourite team but if they win the series who's gonna beat LA? Anyway I think Sacto isn't the only team who can do it and it would be really awesome if Utah won. 2mins to go in the second-Tag hasn't got any points but has 9 boards and they're double teaming him when he looks to shoot.

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

jazz 41 Kings 37 halftime

jazz had a 10 point lead but kings had a few steals and scores near the end to cut it to 4.Webber is the only one doing anything for the kings..the rest of his team-mates have been terrible

7. Old Hoss

Old Hoss JBB JustBBall Member

Sacramento-99 Utah-82. So, was this the final home game EVER for Stockton and Malone?

8. Shapecity

i think stockton is done and malone will play 1 or 2 more seasons. i can't believe utah couldn't win this game. when a team has to double team ostertag you should find a way to win. i think utah used up their remaining energy in the first half and had nothing left down the stretch. sac is just too, young and deep for this team. 1 more game and this series is done.

9. Klabbe

Klabbe JBB JustBBall Member

I know that Malone will play again next season. Becasue he was picked to play for the US team in the 2004 olympics. That way he can't retire. However, I'm not sure about Stockton, but if he reads this which I doubt he will; I want to tell him keep going, you are too good to quit! Stockton and Malone are two terrific players. don't cunt the Jazz out just yet. If Ostertag keeps working hard nobody knows how the series will end. One more thing, I wish Stockton was picked for the 2004 olympic team. That way he would be forced to play at least one more season, I hope he will anyway.