JBB Yahoo Fantasy League Gripe

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by Custodianrules2, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Hey guys, I know some of you are too busy to watch your fantasy league rotations, but can some of you just bench your 3 worst players so that the league is still competitive or set your rotations ahead of schedule by clicking on the days ahead? Thx. [​IMG] The league isn't as fun if participants are leaving their mvp's benched.

2. sactomofo

sactomofo BBW Member

[​IMG] I'll do my part

3. Zhone

Zhone JBB JustBBall Member

Sorry, my comp kinda fried itself (stupid usb port) but now I'm back.

4. sactomofo

sactomofo BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Zhone:</div><div class="quote_post">Sorry, my comp kinda fried itself (stupid usb port) but now I'm back.</div>

Great to Have You back! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Zhone:</div><div class="quote_post">Sorry, my comp kinda fried itself (stupid usb port) but now I'm back.</div>

Good we need more posts. Yesterday no one posted in the Warriors forum for more than three hours [​IMG] except for me [​IMG]

6. Bay_Area_Fan

Bay_Area_Fan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Air Pietrus:</div><div class="quote_post">Yesterday no one posted in the Warriors forum for more than three hours [​IMG] except for me [​IMG]</div>

3 whole hours??? [​IMG] The first step in dealing with an addiction, is recognizing that it exists. [​IMG]
    As for the fantasy basketball comment... I have no problem with people not paying attention. Its like playing the Warriors back to back for a whole week. [​IMG]
    BTW, did u guys catch Randy Moss' endzone celebration...that sh!t was hilarious!!! [​IMG]

7. sactomofo

sactomofo BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Bay_Area_Fan:</div><div class="quote_post">3 whole hours??? [​IMG] The first step in dealing with an addiction, is recognizing that it exists. [​IMG]
    As for the fantasy basketball comment... I have no problem with people not paying attention. Its like playing the Warriors back to back for a whole week. [​IMG]
    BTW, did u guys catch Randy Moss' endzone celebration...that sh!t was hilarious!!! [​IMG]</div>

Yeah, I didn't see why everybody was flipping out about what he did. A lot of guys have done a lot more disrespectful things. Anyone remember T.O. in Dallas? Then again, I also thought that was hilarious too...