jeff mcinnis

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Gameday77, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Gameday77

Gameday77 JBB JustBBall Member

i just wanted to say thank u portland for the Mcinnis/miles trade. This guy has made a huge difference for us. He is exactly what we needed and despite his reputation etc has been a model teammate and citizen. He's very quick and a good dribble penetrator and allowed us to move lebron to his more natural positions of #2 and #3 spots. I sincerely hope D. Miles is helping your club out so far also, the guy is still raw but does have ability.

good luck this year.

2. Anzix

Anzix JBB JustBBall Member

Darius is making a mark in Portland and I think he will be signed again. Dairus is far better then McInnis in my eyes. I hope you enjoy McInnis as I am already a huge fan of Dairus.

3. Trip

Trip 2000000000000000000000000

Student
    Darius is fantastic right now. I think the Cavs got the better end of the deal though.

4. Anzix

How So? McInnis was never really good... Atleast not in my views... As where Dairus is good and will get even better on this team.

5. Gameday77

Gameday77 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Anzix:</div><div class="quote_post">How So? McInnis was never really good... Atleast not in my views... As where Dairus is good and will get even better on this team.</div>

how do u think most cavs fan's felt about miles? decent player but not a good fit here and has yet to reach his potential. U mus thave awesome guards there to think mcinnis was not very good. He's playing so well for the cavs so far. Lightning quick.

6. Anzix

Well I don?t mean to slam McInnis... He is a decent player but like you said I think its "how the player fits it" that matters. Dairus is more energetic and that is what the blazers needed all along more energy to finish teams off in the 4th.

7. nikebasketball

nikebasketball JBB JustBBall Member

I'm very happy with the D Miles trade and I feel that he's a great addition to the Blazers.

He's might be the spark that they needed.

8. MAEV

MAEV JBB JustBBall Member

I am nor a Portland nor a Cleveland fan. Personally, i believe that Miles is much better than McInnis.
    McInnis is good only as a sub to a small NBA team...

9. ZeroToOne50182

ZeroToOne50182 JBB JustBBall Member

McInnis has been playing great for the cavs lately.. I don't know how good Miles has been doing because I havnt been to much up and following.. But I think after watching a couple of cleveland games, watching him and what everyone said about him.. That he fits good in Cleveland..

The trade could of worked for both sides. Both players changed teams, and fit in better.. Thats sometimes all a player needs.. In this case.. Both needed it and got it..

10. Anzix

I believe Miles is a way better player then McInnis... That may just be me but that is what I think.

I got McInnis Signature on my shirt! :-)

Now I need to get D-Miles....